Sur Kshetra

Most unimpressive singing

April2007 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The song sung by Atif in the beginning was horrible, he seem to have breathing and sur problem..who said he is good singer..everybody else on the show sings better than him. It is fully that he thinks he can judge others better than Ashaji and Himesh.

Himesh's singing was way better than Atif's. It was in sur and no breathing problem at all..with lot of feel. 

Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mmishra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Because of Indian music director Atif got recognized. But he is very rood. No one has status to sit next to Ashaji and he is very badtameez with her. Entire  Film fraternity stand up for her respect and he has no manners.. He himself is very ordernary singer just he is lucky. ppl at sa re ga ma pa are much better than him. Why the hell he sung my favorite Rafi Saheb's song? I would have given him zero. No one ha Aukat to sit next to Ashaji. I don't like when ppl don't give her due respect. Edited by mmishra1 - 11 years ago
anaad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wasn't his best performance, i agree😆
anaad thumbnail
From the backstage video's  you see that both Aman and Atif were sick... they were talking about taking medicine..Aman was talking about how he was worried about his up comming performance...that's probably also the reason why Atif seemed to have breating problems...won't be suprised if more contestant will get sick because of the cold wether in Dubai Edited by anaad - 11 years ago
mmishra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anaad

From the backstage video's  you see that both Aman and Atif were sick... they were talking about taking medicine..Aman was talking about how he was worried about his up comming performance...that's probably also the reason why Atif seemed to have breating problems...won't be suprised if more contestant will get sick because of the cold wether in Dubai

Do you think any Tom Dick and harry can sing Rafi Saheb's song? Only Sonu Nigam can touch his  song that to  he can't sing upper node. Rafi saheb is non-replaceable. No excuse for gala kharab. Gala kharab nahee rahne par bhi toh masa allah phate baans jaisi awaj hasi. waise Ilike some od his song.

Sorry itis not bashing its my POV
Edited by mmishra1 - 11 years ago
sunom thumbnail
Atif can sing , why not, he can sing be-sura and for him , there is no need to sing in surs because despite the fact that he is bad singer, whole world minus 690 billions equal to zero, loves him. Same abida liar whose songs can not be sung by any other person of the world at least not by good singers. This is her statement. I agree because nobody would try to sing without sur and soul. Abida can sing only without sur and without soul.
pakeezah thumbnail
The same one person coming on forum with multiple ID and posting same rubbish.
anaad thumbnail
Originally posted by: mmishra1

Do you think any Tom Dick and harry can sing Rafi Saheb's song? Only Sonu Nigam can touch his  song that to  he can't sing upper range. Rafi saheb is unreachable. No excuse for gala kharab. Gala kharab nahee rahne par bhi toh masa allah phte baans jaisi awaj hasi. waise Ilike some od his song.

Sorry itis not bashing its my POV

Don't worry, i know you weren't bashing😆
I was actually refering to his breating  and not to his singing quality😆

frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree... atif doesnt sing well...
usmanm4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: April2007

The song sung by Atif in the beginning was horrible, he seem to have breathing and sur problem..who said he is good singer..everybody else on the show sings better than him. It is fully that he thinks he can judge others better than Ashaji and Himesh.

Himesh's singing was way better than Atif's. It was in sur and no breathing problem at all..with lot of feel. 

Then Why Atif Aslam is more popular in India???????????
Why every Atif Aslam's song become more popular???????????
Tell me