Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
The song sung by Atif in the beginning was horrible, he seem to have breathing and sur problem..who said he is good singer..everybody else on the show sings better than him. It is fully that he thinks he can judge others better than Ashaji and Himesh.

Himesh's singing was way better than Atif's. It was in sur and no breathing problem at all..with lot of feel. 

Edited by April2007 - 14 October 2012 at 1:05pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

VidyaGJsunomAnuNgreatsaleenanaadpreetiePriya_990Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Most unimpressive singing" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mmishra1

mmishra1

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Because of Indian music director Atif got recognized. But he is very rood. No one has status to sit next to Ashaji and he is very badtameez with her. Entire  Film fraternity stand up for her respect and he has no manners.. He himself is very ordernary singer just he is lucky. ppl at sa re ga ma pa are much better than him. Why the hell he sung my favorite Rafi Saheb's song? I would have given him zero. No one ha Aukat to sit next to Ashaji. I don't like when ppl don't give her due respect.

Edited by mmishra1 - 16 October 2012 at 12:18pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zaina5sunoms123viAnuNgreatsaleenpreetiePriya_990

anaad

anaad

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Wasn't his best performance, i agreeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunom

anaad

anaad

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
From the backstage video's  you see that both Aman and Atif were sick... they were talking about taking medicine..Aman was talking about how he was worried about his up comming performance...that's probably also the reason why Atif seemed to have breating problems...won't be suprised if more contestant will get sick because of the cold wether in DubaiOuch

Edited by anaad - 17 October 2012 at 3:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

s123vipakeezah

mmishra1

mmishra1

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaad

From the backstage video's  you see that both Aman and Atif were sick... they were talking about taking medicine..Aman was talking about how he was worried about his up comming performance...that's probably also the reason why Atif seemed to have breating problems...won't be suprised if more contestant will get sick because of the cold wether in DubaiOuch

Do you think any Tom Dick and harry can sing Rafi Saheb's song? Only Sonu Nigam can touch his  song that to  he can't sing upper node. Rafi saheb is non-replaceable. No excuse for gala kharab. Gala kharab nahee rahne par bhi toh masa allah phate baans jaisi awaj hasi. waise Ilike some od his song.

Sorry itis not bashing its my POV

Edited by mmishra1 - 29 October 2012 at 2:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleenanaadsunoms123vi

sunom

sunom

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Atif can sing , why not, he can sing be-sura and for him , there is no need to sing in surs because despite the fact that he is bad singer, whole world minus 690 billions equal to zero, loves him. Same abida liar whose songs can not be sung by any other person of the world at least not by good singers. This is her statement. I agree because nobody would try to sing without sur and soul. Abida can sing only without sur and without soul.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1s123vi

pakeezah

IF-Rockerz

pakeezah

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
The same one person coming on forum with multiple ID and posting same rubbish.

anaad

anaad

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mmishra1

Originally posted by anaad

Do you think any Tom Dick and harry can sing Rafi Saheb's song? Only Sonu Nigam can touch his  song that to  he can't sing upper range. Rafi saheb is unreachable. No excuse for gala kharab. Gala kharab nahee rahne par bhi toh masa allah phte baans jaisi awaj hasi. waise Ilike some od his song.

Sorry itis not bashing its my POV

Don't worry, i know you weren't bashingLOL
I was actually refering to his breating  and not to his singing qualityLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.