Sur Kshetra

did u like the aiwein aiwein song? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

.FALTU.

IF-Dazzler

.FALTU.

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I suggest that next time everyone starts to cry, so they at least can get 30 free points. nothing can be worse than what she did therePinch

i think the guy that went home last week, could sing better then her, even if he was sick

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

braveusmans123viNinnzGurtiDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "did u like the aiwein aiwein song? (Page 4)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I agree..i actually liked Shehzad..he was good..i could never tell he wasnt well..he should have got a chance..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

s123vi.FALTU.

..ashu

..ashu

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Indrani was absolutely in surs and sang brilliantly. I enjoyed very much.
I have no respect for that so called sufi singer who always gave at least ten when others gave zero.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khaalid-1994aartigoyal18preetie

Priya_990

Goldie

Priya_990

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I liked it.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khaalid-1994aartigoyal18preetie

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by larki_punjaban

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Larki Punjaban you dont have to use bad language to discuss a contestant..Most members posting on this topic are indians...I personally have no issue saying she was bad and does not deserve to be on show...But using this topic in going extra length to bash someone is not good...Just My POV..

If I offend u than I apologize in advance...or else carry on...

ADD_EDIT : BTW atleast some of the indians on this topic are being honest...Lets not turn this topic into bashing Indian contestants or Jury Asha Tai..Embarrassed

o really??!!

its not only me who is using bad language on the forum

the so called member preetie is puking shit everywhere around against pakistanis! she is onyl bashing abida and atif only being pakistani usko q nahin rokte ?!!!! 

what abt her? humein bhi dukh hota hai! 

Sorry you are only bright one to use "W*F". Must be half sleep when you were puking shit on yourself. LOLLOL Please open both eyes next time when you read my post. W*F is part of your vocab. Got it so called Lardki whatever . Embarrassed

Edited by preetie - 18 October 2012 at 3:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeena.20khaalid-1994aartigoyal18..ashu

..ashu

..ashu

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
isko dukh nahin hota jab ashaji gave ten to worst pakistani song.= but ashaji tried to reduce argument with characterdless captain who does bakwas all the time
ashaji is great.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeena.20khaalid-1994aartigoyal18Priya_990preetie

misspearl77

misspearl77

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
i didnt like...

braveusman

braveusman

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I felt bad for that poor girl. She was trying hard but couldn't perform well. I didn't like her Aiwein Aiwein song but her last guitar performance was nice. She wasn't fit for the show anyway. She needs lot more practice. Hope she has a better and bright future.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.