Sur Kshetra

did u like the aiwein aiwein song? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
bakwas ek dum bakwas!!!

salim is maybe itching his head k meine song q gaya hai 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.R

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "did u like the aiwein aiwein song? (Page 3)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Honestly in my opinion she did not sing well at all..her performance did definitely not deserve a 30 and Asha standing up for her didnt help either. I do feel sorry for indrani and i think this performance was only praised to cheer her up after crying the other day but its a competition at the end of the day and if some will get special treatment then this is unfair on other contestants participating who are getting marked down for every little minor mistake regardless of if it sounds good or not

Endurance

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
fvtsm! nothing else! 

there was no sur , there was no voice! just like aaahhh 

W*F!

she always sings male version songs which makes her voice more irritatble! 

Edited by larki_punjaban - 16 October 2012 at 6:44am

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Larki Punjaban you dont have to use bad language to discuss a contestant..Most members posting on this topic are indians...I personally have no issue saying she was bad and does not deserve to be on show...But using this topic in going extra length to bash someone is not good...Just My POV..

If I offend u than I apologize in advance...or else carry on...

ADD_EDIT : BTW atleast some of the indians on this topic are being honest...Lets not turn this topic into bashing Indian contestants or Jury Asha Tai..Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 October 2012 at 10:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anaadpreetiecocojatti92desicrowdEndurance

anaad

anaad

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Don't liked it very much...I like those kind of song more when they are song by males...and i don't understand why everyone on the show are refering her as a rock star...she looks more like ..girl next doorWink... than a  rock starCool

Edited by anaad - 16 October 2012 at 9:56am

Dabulls23

fkbutt

Goldie

fkbutt

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
now i want to ask asha ji who cam on the stage and gaive 10 to indrani..who said mein music ke moamle mein jhot  nhai bolti.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Is this topic abt Indrani's singing - performance or Jury Asha Tai & her sscoring?

Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 October 2012 at 10:48am

preetie

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Larki Punjaban you dont have to use bad language to discuss a contestant..Most members posting on this topic are indians...I personally have no issue saying she was bad and does not deserve to be on show...But using this topic in going extra length to bash someone is not good...Just My POV..

If I offend u than I apologize in advance...or else carry on...

ADD_EDIT : BTW atleast some of the indians on this topic are being honest...Lets not turn this topic into bashing Indian contestants or Jury Asha Tai..Embarrassed

o really??!!

its not only me who is using bad language on the forum

the so called member preetie is puking shit everywhere around against pakistanis! she is onyl bashing abida and atif only being pakistani usko q nahin rokte ?!!!! 

what abt her? humein bhi dukh hota hai! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anaadEndurance

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.