Sur Kshetra

did u like the aiwein aiwein song? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Indrani is disadv to India team, shez not well trained in musicals n that shows in her performances!! Himesh should have picked some1else!! Looking at her feel terribly bad every1 encouraged her today aisi hi showing she was good but it wasnt a wow performance at all!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "did u like the aiwein aiwein song? (Page 2)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pakeezah

IF-Rockerz

pakeezah

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
baba after the drama baazi of last two weeks and the tears and comforting, i was

just happy she sang without going off sur and so much josh. every time she comes

on my stomach is in knots. but everyone was so sweet to her yesterday. jiyo everybody.

and yes i think performance wise she was good, likeable.

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Completely Agree!She ruined the song no doubtOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKlarki_punjabanAnondo.R

s123vi

s123vi

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
honestly NO!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

larki_punjaban

Dazlingflower

Dazlingflower

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
I didn't. Where did they find Indrani? I also think its not fair to put someone like Indrani against an experienced contestant like Sara. Sara has faced this stage before and overcome her fears. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

larki_punjabanDabulls23

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
I felt the same..Ouch

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Yes Sara R K  used to be where Indrani is today during C-2007 but look at what 5 yrs has done to SRK...She has improved many folds..

Indrani should have never been picked...The other girl in finalist was waaay better and classically trained..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

larki_punjabanEndurance

aartigoyal18

Groupbie

aartigoyal18

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Inddrani is the best singer who is being insulted by other captain whereas his singers are worst than indrani. This time again
non-deserving captain ignored mistakes similarly when he pointed out mistakes without any reason. This captain is worst singer in my opinion.
Himesh is doing well. Amir Ali should be captain instead of anybody else.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.