Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

KP's FAST FORWARDED--CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

HEY GUYS

ITS kp

ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I WROTE

REALLY SORRY FOR THE DELAYEmbarrassed

I COULDNT FIND MY POST WHERE I HAD MY STORY

SO HERE'S THE CONTINUATIONClap

IF U ALL WANT THEN I CAN POST THE WHOLE STORY ALL TOGETHER

IN THIS POST

ENJOY.........Wink

Disha and DK are at the kanaka house…….alone…….no1 around except the 2….DK is working on his line of new jewelry……….. for his new deal…..here we see that disha is in the kitchen…….she is preparing food for herself and dk …..since sumi maa has gone  to tirth yatra and wont be back for a month……so dish is making food….dk is thirsty and so comes to the kitchen…only to see disha in a typical image of a wife making food….for her hubby…her saree pallu tied across her waist…her hair tied back in a knot…dk keeps on looking at her…….. and is smiling at her….observing this image od his dish….he creeps inside the kitchen …comes really close to dish….his chest almost touching her back…….he slowly goes near her ear…and very silently  tells her…whispering in a soft , romantic tone…..i love u dish…dish suddenly jumps…she didn't expect any1 to come there…that too without making any noise…she bumps onto him ..her hands on his chest and..his hands around her waist..their bodies really close to each other..their faces so close together…in fact so close that they can only see each others eyes..dish is completely mesmerized by dk's eyes..those soft chocolate brown eyes…the confidence in them.. with a splash of desire…love…passion….she has frozen in her spot..dk also looks into her eyes…he slowly brings his hand close to her face…almost touching it..the soft touch of his fingers…brushing her cheek…he touches her face..feeling every part..the cheeks..the eyes….the lips..slowly moving down..touching her neck….he gets his lips close to hers..she is still in her own world..not realizing what is coming toward her..he then kisses her..right next to the lips..almost kissing them..both close their eyes….he feels her heart beat on his…both their hearts..uniting..playing in the same rhythm.. the same tune…..he touches her shoulder ..and then kisses her neck..then slowly moving ..toward the side of her neck…then the front…..dish not being able to control her feeling..the rush of the emotions…the love ..the desire..feeling the same thing that he feels..both r getting more and more emersed..emersed in their love,  their desire…dish moves her hand and it automatically goes to dk's neck.. he fells the jitters..why..because her hands r cold with water on them…………..

Looks like dk's thirst was almost  quenched when……

Sorry abt this guys but just wanted to leave u guys curious……….

Hope u liked it

Love KP

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

HEY GUYS ITS KP AGAIN

I JUST NOTICED THAT I BECAME A SENIOR MEMBER

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!Wink

LOVE kp

Angadzgirl IF-Rockerz
Angadzgirl
Angadzgirl

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

nice story. thanks lot.

~sweta~

* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClap
stonex IF-Dazzler
stonex
stonex

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

ITs going great the story keep it up.

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
thanks kp.. count on you to keep us hanging like that.  Good job & please keep writing! Big smile
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Congrattz KP ur story is really Good plz continue its 100% Betta then what the TD producers r doing keep it up!!!

Edited by miss.england02 - 08 May 2005 at 1:20am
eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 3:56am | IP Logged

nice story Keshup15!!Clap

love eran!!!

Go to top