Simran n Nitin look perfect together who agrees? - Page 2

Poll Question :

:

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Yup! They looked too good! No offense but was mever a ravi nitin fan idkk just seemed a little wierd.
Originally posted by LoveRosh

Yup! They looked too good! No offense but was mever a ravi nitin fan idkk just seemed a little wierd.

Roshhh! 🤗

I always liked Nitin-Raavi but it was always wired. For me maybe because of Raavi being too short. But i felt kidna wired.

Now if u compare Nitin-Raavi, Nitin-Simran! Nitin-Simran look cuter now. 😆😳

Will Raavi try to break up Nitin and his galpal?

I wonder...

This would be a great way to introduce bullying on social media

i.e. maybe Raavi plays a small prank which goes out of control on FB or Twitter or whichever media site is popular in India resulting in slander of Simran and tension between Nitin and Simran..of course it will all work out in the end and Raavi will apologize and hopefully we will not see a Raavi track for a few months..lol

The reason is I say this is because of the recent suicide of a young Canadian teen over online bullying:
Amanda Todd

it can happen anywhere..and it has actually...quite sad...

Edited by silvermoonlight - 11 years ago
yeah they do look pretty good together!!!!!!
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

Will Raavi try to break up Nitin and his galpal?
I wonder...
This would be a great way to introduce bullying on social media
i.e. maybe Raavi plays a small prank which goes out of control on FB or Twitter or whichever media site is popular in India resulting in slander of Simran and tension between Nitin and Simran..of course it will all work out in the end and Raavi will apologize and hopefully we will not see a Raavi track for a few months..lo

what about  this raavi play this prank on nitin n simran and simran gets to know meanwhile raavi apologises to nitn , simran calls raavi next to a place  they both have a fight and raavi  leaves from  there  coming back  home she has a major accident & she loses her memory . ultimately nitin n simran will exit from the show lol . we wont see raavi for some days 😆
Edited by lizzie1765 - 11 years ago
I don't think Raavi is someone who will play pranks. She seemed upset and now she regrets having given him the card. On the other hand, Raashi and Ginny are planning something so let's see what they do.