•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

I Liked the Way of Cvz  the Shock that someone is making herself to reveal 

What Do Sandhya Know ?
What is the world she Lived in till Now ? 

The only thing she Know is   S- For Sapna 

I Liked the Way Cvz showed in what a Head-Breaking Sapna Thoughts Sandhya is Staying, Living and suffering with those thoughts which run in her Mind Continously .. 

A Brilliant Move of Cvz πŸ‘

Edited by _srija_ - 11 years ago
ya it was a brilliant move by cvs...sandy only know s for sapna because she is living with that sapna,her nerves,heart,brain all say only one word sapna...

even suraj knows her dream he ant her to live her dream and to get out of that dream from sandy mouth is really πŸ‘πŸΌ...

thank u srija for this post to praise our dabh cvs for their work...
Agree with you Srija and I too loved the way CVs showed the dream revelation of Sandhya with word games and Suraj slowly coaxing out the real dream from her beautifully.

Hats off to the CVs. πŸ‘
Originally posted by udnis

ya it was a brilliant move by cvs...sandy only know s for sapna because she is living with that sapna,her nerves,heart,brain all say only one word sapna...

even suraj knows her dream he ant her to live her dream and to get out of that dream from sandy mouth is really πŸ‘πŸΌ...

thank u srija for this post to praise our dabh cvs for their work...

One Need to know How Shatterdly a Girl Leads her Life when at a age of continuing Studies she is made to get Married 

Yes One Need to Know how much she loved to live in that Dream , how many Dreams she and they had  to make her Parents called as Sandhya Kothari IPS Parents  .

I  Bend Down to those Words and those Lines which came from core of her heart , the Helpless Soul Now is revealing how much she love that Dream of her . 

They Deserve to be Praised πŸ˜Š
Agreed.. They amaze me sometimes
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Agree with you Srija and I too loved the way CVs showed the dream revelation of Sandhya with word games and Suraj slowly coaxing out the real dream from her beautifully.

Hats off to the CVs. πŸ‘

Cvs Handle the SurYa story Emotionally and Logically and Materially 

They are Awesome and Ovation Worth Team πŸ‘
Originally posted by _srija_

One Need to know How Shatterdly a Girl Leads her Life when at a age of continuing Studies she is made to get Married 

Yes One Need to Know how much she loved to live in that Dream , how many Dreams she and they had  to make her Parents called as Sandhya Kothari IPS Parents  .

I  Bend Down to those Words and those Lines which came from core of her heart , the Helpless Soul Now is revealing how much she love that Dream of her . 

They Deserve to be Praised πŸ˜Š
amazing srija well said...πŸ‘totally agreed with u...😊

can someone tell me thr full form of cv..
:(
Agree...brilliant move by the CVs..beautifully done by the actors.. πŸ‘
Nice thought. I also liked the way CVs brought out Sandhya's dreams through the game. It was quite a novel idea. Now that she has admitted and Suraj has encouraged her to dream there is no looking backwards. Hand in hand , they will tide over all the obstacles in their path.