TOI: Sarita Joshi-Aadesh in Byah

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Sarita Joshi & Aadesh Chaudhary in Byah Hamari…?

Vijaya Tiwari & Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Oct 14, 2012, 06.36PM IST
inShare
Read More:SONY TV|Sarita Joshi|Laagi Tujhse Lagan|Byah Hamari Bahu Ka|Baa Bahu Aur Baby|Aadesh Chaudhary
Sarita Joshi & Aadesh Chaudhary in Byah Hamari…?
Sarita Joshi
Hat's Off Production's has tried everything under the sun to set the TRPs escalating for Sony TV's Byah Hamari Bahu Ka but nothing seemed to work. 

But recently, the show got an extension of two months and things are looking brighter as the show witnessed a rise in its TRP. And now we hear in a bid to win over the viewers the show is planning to bring in its loyalist actor Sarita Joshi on the show. 

'Byah Hamari Bahu'...takes an interesting turn and two important characters played by Sarita Joshi and Aadesh Chaudhary will be brought in. 

Sources inform that one of the most popular characters of Hat's Off Production's hit show 'Baa Bahu Aur Baby', Sarita Joshi will soon be seen in a different avatar on 'Byah Hamari... where she will play a koli character. On the other hand, Aadesh Chaudhary has been roped in to play a negative role and he will essay a Marathi character. Interestingly, here too Aadesh plays a don like his character in 'Laagi Tujhse Lagan' and his character is tentatively named Satya. 

We tried contacting Sarita Joshi and Aadesh Chaudhary but they remained unavailable. 

thanks for sharing 👍🏼

wonder what this twist is about, I like the lady but dunno much abt the guy...lets hope it works for the show ...

Now what, more new characters?   I don't know Sarita Joshi, don't remember if I have seen her in any show, but Aadhesh did a short cameo in Punar Vivaah and he was good there...but don't know much about him either!

Where is all this heading to?  😕
She is lady amitabh of gujarati theater and very famous tv,film artist and she is being in the field for more then fifty years.she played very sucessful Baa role in Baa bahu aur babby.   
First of all Thank you Armu4eva for sharing.

I wonder if it would not be too  soon to guess that Adesh Chaudhary is the man who ruined Shikha's life.

Edited by zeezee09 - 11 years ago
hope they bring in some luck to the show ...TFS
definately good track is expected to come