jyoti07
jyoti07

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
my vote goes to pink. Plz share ur views also.Smile

Indu_IF IF-Dazzler
Indu_IF
Indu_IF

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Actually she is very fair and beautiful therefore all colors suit her very well. I have liked her very much in all the colors. I loved her in that pink Lehenga during the sangeet, Yellow during haldi and even orange during the jaimaal and red and gold during wedding. She elevates the look in each color.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayvenk

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
all colors suit her but i will go for purple once i saw her in purple and she was just mind blowing to me
jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
she carries all the colors very well.. thank god... wish they will give her a tiara kind of thing ,, since a crown would look silly. It should be worn at the back of the head ..
Hey by the way in Ramayan there is a Minavati kind of fainting spell ,, this time by sita's mother,,,
Which is so not true  :)))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocolate_boy

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
red
chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
She looks good in purple I think. Yellow looks good on her too. Anyway, I really wish to see her in orange.
Tinacool IF-Dazzler
Tinacool
Tinacool

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
If there was an option for ALL I would choose that. She looks spectacular in each color. She is gorgeous, ravishing, serene, beautiful...I can go on describing every adjct in the bookWink
chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayvenk

she carries all the colors very well.. thank god... wish they will give her a tiara kind of thing ,, since a crown would look silly. It should be worn at the back of the head ..
Hey by the way in Ramayan there is a Minavati kind of fainting spell ,, this time by sita's mother,,,
Which is so not true  :)))

So true, she would look so great in that Sati tiara. But to make her look different, they only gave that mangteeka. Anyway, Sati was well dresses before and after marriage. Sona would look great in the orange which is as equivlaent to red.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index