Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ani25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Kudos to Urvashi...👏 I know Siddhu ji should have followed the rules but this must have been discussed between Siddhu ji and BB6 way before it started..so I think BB6 knows he isn't going to follow the rules..

anyways tv gang shouldn't be worried about nominations since they have fan following and will be saved...only those other people should be worried who are not know among people..
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ani25

Kudos to Urvashi...👏 I know Siddhu ji should have followed the rules but this must have been discussed between Siddhu ji and BB6 way before it started..so I think BB6 knows he isn't going to follow the rules..

anyways tv gang shouldn't be worried about nominations since they have fan following and will be saved...only those other people should be worried who are not know among people..

Yupp.. he himself has been a sportsman.. doesn't he know that to play a game fair and square u have to follow its rules doesn't matter how much u personally like them or not..

Paaji bhi nautanki karne lage hein Rajeev ki tarha..🤔

ani25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Annu..

Yupp.. he himself has been a sportsman.. doesn't he know that to play a game fair and square u have to follow its rules doesn't matter how much u personally like them or not..

Paaji bhi nautanki karne lage hein Rajeev ki tarha..🤔

I'm not saying Paaji nautanki kar rahe hai..but I think it's all part of the game...to create drama..since this year it is supposed to be "Parivarik show"...no bashing is allowed..they found a new way to create twist and turns..

But I do agree with you that Siddhu ji should play fair and square...let's wait and watch..I'm sure the housemates will change him like they did this time..