Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Did u like the super Saturday episode!!

Poll Question: Did u like yesterday's episode!!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
19 [73.08%]
7 [26.92%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Super Saturday was Super-Boring !!!! Donno why these bollywood people will come to these reality shows Angry they will eat almost half percent of the show with their upcoming movie!!!!!Angry why dont they jus open a new show jus to promote their upcoming movies so that they no need to come to these shows and spoil itOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_ladiasingh2Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did u like the super Saturday episode!!" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
It was good until my Janeman Aaliya was there. After she departed, it became boring. More boring specially when ugly faced Niruaha took an entry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
For me it was nice!
Am a big fan of Siddharth Malhotra so jabtak wo tha tabtak it was fun, Day Dreaming afterwards it was boring!

.Shayari.

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shayari.

Super Saturday was Super-Boring !!!! Donno why these bollywood people will come to these reality showsAngrythey will eat almost half percent of the show with their upcoming movie!!!!!Angrywhy dont they jus open a new show jus to promote their upcoming movies so that they no need to come to these shows and spoil itOuch

Agree... more than half of the episode was consumed in promoting Student of the year.

Salman, Alia, Karan, Varun, Sidharth dancing...
Varun & Sidharth doing pushups... then Salman doing pushps...
Karan Johar doing Nautanki... then his hilarious dance...       

Angry Angry That was so irritating...

.Shayari.

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Attractive~

It was good until my Janeman Aaliya was there. After she departed, it became boring. More boring specially when ugly faced Niruaha took an entry.
yupsLOL but glad that they had telecast his part only 10 or 15 mins

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diasingh2

Originally posted by .Shayari.

Super Saturday was Super-Boring !!!! Donno why these bollywood people will come to these reality showsAngrythey will eat almost half percent of the show with their upcoming movie!!!!!Angrywhy dont they jus open a new show jus to promote their upcoming movies so that they no need to come to these shows and spoil itOuch

Agree... more than half of the episode was consumed in promoting Student of the year.

Salman, Alia, Karan, Varun, Sidharth dancing...
Varun & Sidharth doing pushups... then Salman doing pushps...
Karan Johar doing Nautanki... then his hilarious dance...       

Angry Angry That was so irritating...

i really feel disgusting whenever these BW ppl come to the shows... chalo aaye bhi hain tho why dont they go easily by promoting their movies only for few mins..Angry sab satyanaash kar detey hain aake aisi shows pe

diasingh2

Gujar

IF-Rockerz

Gujar

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
I skipped it all & just went straight to the end part where they showed the precap, 

.Shayari.

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
they wasted a lot of time in promotion...i was only watching Varun and Sid...
Haha, i loved the things kjo brought for the contestants,a pawpaw,toothbrush for sampat ji LOL,coffee... And when kjo was made bigg boss

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diasingh2.Shayari.Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.