Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lmaharajh~~~Sweta~~~sammy_2010Flagsuperdil19luminous02VibhishnaNamzztulipdaisymanzilmukulsahil70

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ramayan (14.10.2012) Ram and Sita to marry" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luminous02

Goldie

luminous02

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
thanx visha for nice update
todays epi was really wonderfull, amazing
specially ram and sita both are very nice
i love all actors in this ramayan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lmaharajh-VishaD-Namzz

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Thnx for the update Visha!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-

sahil70

IF-Addictz

sahil70

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
thx Visha Smile

-VishaD-

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
nice epi

-VishaD-

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
thanks visha Smile

loved the beautiful cinematography when lakhman and urmila met..
urmila was looking damn gorgeous there..only complaint is that the convo should have been more appropriate..a proper heart to heart convo was required before lakshman actually agree to marry..we dint see that..so its a gap...lets c if they will close this loop or not?

and i even loved how they handled the manglik issue..they explained all the pros and cons of it..like how viswamitra and vashist were aware of it but their belief on  RAM was more than on any nakshatra iisues..coz they know ram and sita are meant to be together...and they even showed their dislike of taking up this issue and politely explained it to rishi shatanand...

i even like sunaina scenes ..very good actress indeed...so when such scenes are portayed by good actors u can actually grab it...

and wow  new bharat and shatrughnana looked so good...it was a bful scene of ram and lakshman receiving them ...all 4 were looking fab

and i love the convo between sita and RAm too..there were so many bful scenes.

and when ram ji was explaining the meaning of love..it was the most bful moment...i mean the cinematography was treat to watch..i will definitely copy those lines here...when ram was explaining the scene moved to and fro between him and Sita..superb screenplay there..

and the haldi scene...omg ..the gals were looking so divine..loved it totally..

only thing which i felt little odd was apsara dance...and how brides and grooms were all sitting to watch it...that dint go well..but then again they showed the purpose of it..culminating it with visawmitra and vashishta's lines as how they actually trust lord..so everything happens for a reason...am not at all upset with the epi..with so many postive and bful scenes i can certainly ignore some bloopers...and will wait for the grand wedding in the next episode...

Edited by nneeiill - 14 October 2012 at 4:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kamuralisammy_2010

sammy_2010

sammy_2010

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Thanx Visha for your awesome WU. Good episode overall.. different from the Ramayan we heard before. didnt know Ramji was manglik. checked websites.. and found it was true. 
Laskman owes Urmila big apology.
 theirs will be a beautiful love story after marriage.. 
unlike Ramji and Sitaji's for whom it is love marriage in a way..
eagerly waiting for the divine weddings next week

manali65

Goldie

manali65

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Tks. new story

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.