Arshi FF : Two Times Lucky - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
i will update the next after 21st of December because at present i am busy with my exams.

CHAPTER : JEALOUSY DOES WONDERS

Person: Did somebody missed me?

BOTH ARNAV AND KHUSHI LOOKED INTO THE DIRECTION OF THE VOICE AND SAW A GUY STANDING AT THE DOOR WITH A FLOWER BOUQUET AND A GIFT...

ARNAV WAS CONFUSED AND THE EMOTIONS DISPLAYED ON KHUSHI'S FACE MADE HIM MORE CONFUSED. HIS CONFUSION WALA TRACK WAS STOPPED BY KHUSHI'S VOICE OR TO BE MORE PRECISE A SCREAM...

Khushi: RV...

RV:oh so u remembered me!

Khusi:tum koi bhoolne wali cheez ho jisse bhool jaaon?

RV: achcha ji, then why didn't u told me about ur accident and for the past month, it means 31 days, 720 hours, 43200 minutes and 2592000 seconds, and about nano seconds, mera maths itna achcha bhi nahi hai!

Khushi: RV, ( making a cute puppy face and holding her ears) Please maaf kardo na! Please

RV(thinking for a sec.): ok jao tum bhi kya yaad rakhogi ki RV ne tumhe maaf kia!

AFTER A MINUTE THEY BOTH BURST OUT LAUGHING AND HUGGED EACH OTHER...FORGETTING THE POOR GUY, ARNAV OF COURSE.

Arnav:uuummm...khushi

Khushi: Oh Arnav, hey RV Meet MY NEW FR...BEST FRIEND Arnav. and arnav, this is RV, i mean Rajveer Singh Rathore, My CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND.

Arnav: Oh hi Rajveer

RV: are yaar Itna Lengthy Naam lene se achcha, u too call me RV. Its better.

Arnav: ok RV, so i mean khushi tumne kabhi mujhe bataya nahi, RV ke bare mein.

RV: What she never talked about me! Is gustaakhi ki tumhi sakth se sakth...ummmummm Kya milegi...ya saza milegi, ye jo chocolates ka box mein tumhare liye laya tha ab tumhe nahi milega.

Khushi: What chocolates, RV please do na, please woh toh maine bas... chodo yeh sab mujhe chocolates do.

RV( Pulling khushi towards himself holding her waist): theek hai yeh lo.

KHUSHI KISSED RV'S CHEECKS AND HUGGED HIM TIGHT UNKNOWN TO THE FACT THAT THE NEWLY FOUND FEELING OF LOVE TOWARDS KHUSHI IN ARNAV'S HEART IS CREATING A NEW BURNING FEELING OF JEALOUSY TOO AND THIS WASN'T INGNORED BY RV WHO WAS GRINNING INWARDLY AS HE NEW NOW WHAT KHUSHI MEANT FOR ARNAV, ARE BABA ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA KI EK GLARE HE KAFI HAI, OR JIS TAREEKE SE WOH RV KO DEKH RAHA HAI, ITS CLEAR THAT HE DON'T LIKE ANYBODY NEAR HIS KHUSHI AND YEH PHELA PHELA PYAAR HOTA HI AISA HAI.

RV BROKE THE HUG AND WENT TO MEET JAI, MISHA AND DJ.

DINNER TIME GUYS

EVERYBODY WAS PRESENT ON THE DINNING TABLE, EATING QUIETLY BUT THERE WERE TORNADOES OF THOUGHTS CREATING HAVOC IN EVERYBODY'S MINDS.

BREAKING THE SILENCE RV SPOKE...

RV:kya yaar guys, itni silence, its not fair, aisa lag raha hai jaise koi mar gaya ho.

NK: seriously i agree with u, guys baat karne par tax nahi lagta.

Misha: ok then why don't we all share some of our personal desires with us.

Arnav: Ok Bhabi. as u suggested first then tell us that what is your topmost desire.

Misha: okies... so my topmost desire is to see my kush as a bride.

ARNAV ALMOST CHOCKED HIS FOOD WHEN SUDDENLY RV STOOD UP FROM HIS CHAIR AND SAID...

RV:bhabi let me complete your wish...(went towards khushi and bend on his knees)khushi i don't know when my friendship changed into love towards u. i just wanna say KHUSHI WILL U MARRY ME?

KHUSHI KUC BOLE ISSE PHELA ARNAV JI BOL PADE...

Arnav: ENOUGH, HOW DARE U, HOW DARE U PROPOSE MY KHUSHI! HUH! KHUSHI IS MINE ONLY MINE, I LOVE HER...AND SHE WIL ONLY BE MARRIED TO ME GOT U...

Nani: Arnav Bitwa this means that u love ger?

Arnav: haan

DJ: u love khushi na?

Arnav:haan

Jai:means u look forward for a relationship with her

Arnav:haan

Nk: u r talking about khushi na?

Arnav:are haan

All(except khushi): matlab u will marry khushi?

Arnav: are haan haan haan...

Jai and RV and NK: yeah Dj Ab toh kuch meetha ho jaye!

Nani and DJ" haan haan hum abhi jaka sabke liye kheer aur jalebis lekar aate hai

KHUSHI WAS ALL THE WAY BLUSHING PROFUSELY

Arnav:wait a sec. yeh sab ho kya raha hai

RV: let me tell you, u know jab maine khushi ko college mein hug kiya that tabhi mkein tumhare khatarnaak expressions dekh kar samajh gaya that that khushi is much more to u then a freind. afterwards i want to jao bhai, bhabi and dj who confirmed my suspicion, and then i confronted khusi about her feelings, after that me,nk and jai bhai made this plan and see now u confessed and kuch time baad tum dono ki shaadi.

Arnav: umm... thanks yaar and i am really sorry for that outburst.

RV: its ok dude, actually i too experienced it. u know jealous does wonders.

Arnav: you experienced it, matlab

RV: actually its mine and tia's love story...

Arnav and Khushi: TIA?

RV: yup MY TIA MY WOULD BE WIFE

Precap: Mariage preparations and romance

Edited by dmegha - 11 years ago
    amandadsouza95 thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
    @dmegha: Awesum n fantastic!!!!😊

Chapter : The Proposal

Arnav and Khushi: what ur wife?

RV: yup, i came here to invite u all, as u are my only family i have and wanted u all to come and bless us.

Khushi: what do u mean?

RV: actually khush, tia is an orphan too, just like...

Khushi: ek thappad padega agar aisa kuch kaha!

Arnav: yup, RV, khushi is right, ok then, its all decided!

RV: what?

Arnav: khushi and family, will represent your side, matlab the ladke-waalas and me along with my family, will represent tia's side, matlab the ladki-waalas!

RV: oh thnx dude, u really made my day.

Arnav: well i should thank you, u made me confess that i love khushi!

Khushi: hey! that's cheating!

Arnav and RV: what cheating?

Khushi: u didn't proposed me!

Arnav: i did !

Khushi: woh bhi gusse mein, aisa lag raha tha, ki tum RV ko maarne waale ho, aur mujhe daant rahe ho!

Arnav: WHAT?

Khushi: dekha ab bhi gussa kar rahe ho!

KHUSHI WENT AWAY LEAVING BEHIND A CONFUSED ARNAV AND A MANIACALLY GRINNING RV.

RV: well arnav, u have to make a decent proposal, to please her!

Arnav: what? i mean maine kabhi ladki ko propose nahi kiya, aur ab...how will i do that! u know i am really not capable of expressing my emotions.

RV: listen arnav, sometimes in our life, we have to epress ourselves, u know yeh ladkiyaan hoti hi aisi haan, bohot pyaar karti hain hum jaise bewakoofon se, but in return, woh kuch nahi maangti except a decent proposal.

Arnav: how did u proposed tia?

RV: actually, i didn't!

Arnav: what?

RV: tia did!

Arnav: ohh...WHAT?

RV: actually, u know...she is the diva in the college and she was always surrounded by a group of guys proposing her, but she loved me and she tried hard to make me confess my love towards her, u know the jealousy thing, but a stupid and idiot, thats what i am, i started ignoring her but one day, she came to my home and was all red with anger. u know she held my collar and scolded me that why i didn't proposed her and the she told me that how much she loved me and still loves me, so gathering all the courage i only said: tia will u marry me?

and guess what she agreed!

Arnav: seriously dude that sounds so ummm...

RV: its ok, i know that, well but u should make a nice proposel to her. she deserves it.

Arnav: i know, just wait and wait.

SOON RV'S AND TIA'S MARRIAGE PREPARATIONS STARTED, EVERYBODY WAS HUGELY IMPRESSED WITH TIA, SHE WAS MODERN BUT SHE TOO HAD VALUES AND PRINCIPLES. NANI FOUND A NEW GRANDSON IN FORM OF RV AND IT WAS DECIDED THAT THE GRAH PRAVESH WILL BE HELD IN SHANTIVAN, WELCOMING TIA AS THE DAUGHTER IN LAW OF THE HOUSE! KHUSHI AND TIA FORMED A SISTERLY BOND. BOTH ARNAV AND KHUSHI WERE IN LOVE, EVERYBODY KNEW THAT BUT STILL KHUSHI IGNORED ARNAV JUST BECAUSE OF THE NEEDED PROPOSAL!

THE MARRIAGE WAS A COMPLETE FUN...AFTER THE GRAH PRAVESH, WHEN IT WAS THE TIME FOR THE RASAMS, SUDDENLY THE LIGHTS WENT OFF! AND A SPOTLIGHT FOCUSED ON KHUSHI...ANOTHER SPOTLIGHT FEATURED ARNAV WHO WAS DESCENDING FROM THE STAIRS!

Arnav: i know! i know! u all want to hit me hard, for doing all this but i had to do some unfinished work! well i never thought that i would love someone like this! i mean i never wanted to love as i always thought that love hurts, but god wanted me to prove wrong, so he send an angel, khushi, in my life! at first sight of hers i was literally knocked out but this ego! leave that well, my love is angry with me as i didn't proposed her and almost shouted on her to say that i love her! well its not too late! khushi, i want to see the sun rising through your eyes, i want to wake up in the morning and see your face first and wanna find u locked up in my arms! i want u to bear my temper, i want to bear ur antics and childishness, i want u to deal with ur pregnancy mood swings, i want to fulfil your midnight carvings! i want you to bear my children, i want your support all the time! i want u to be beside me always, i want to grew old with you...i want to live with u, without u i am meaningless! well in short i want to marry you! SO MISS KHUSHI GUPTA, WILL U DO ME THE EXTRA ORDINARY HONOR OF MARRYING ME, BEING MRS. KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA AND MAKE MY LIFE MEANINGFUL!

Khushi:...

All: say yes khushi, say yes!

KHUSHI WAS IN TEARS NOW, LISTENING TO ARNAV MADE HER BELIEVE THAT HE TRULY LOVES HER AND THAT TOO THIS MUCH...

Khushi: yes, i will

KHUSHI COULD SAY JUST THIS AND THE NEXT SECOUND SHE WAS TWIRLING IN ARNAV'S ARMS, WHO PICKED HER UP AND SPUN HER AROUND, HIS JOYS KNEW NO BOUNDS! KHUSHI WAS SMILING WIDELY, WHEN ARNAV PUT KHUSHI DOWN HE IMMIDIATELY HUGGED HER AND SAID " THANK YOU FOR ENTERING INTO MY LIFE"!

EVERYBODY WAS HAPPY, EXCEPT " LAVANYA ". NOW U ALL WILL ASK THAT WHY WAS SHE HERE, WHO INVITED HER, WELL WHO CAN STOP NK?

LAVANYA, THOUGHT OF SOMETHING AND THEN SMIRKED LIKE A DEVIL!

princesshelen thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
    First one to comment
    Awesome update
    sdhg thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    Interesting...do continue soon.
    lilakumariacnw thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail