Arshi FF : Two Times Lucky

Posted: 11 years ago

CHARACTER SKETCH

The Raizada's

Arnav Singh Raizada = Born on June 20, 1992, 20 years old, the only child of Nirbhay Singh Raizada and Ratna Raizada(both dead). Arnav's father provided him with many advantages such as attending the world's best school as he was the great business tycoon in the fashion industry. However he and his father were rather emotionally distant due to his father's busy life.This absence was made up for by his relationship with his mother. He was the center of her life. He is intelligent, brave, kind, loving and sympathetic guy. He resides in a palatial bunglow along with his childhood chuddy buddy cum brother NK and his Nani in Delhi. Currently studying Fashion Designing and have a large group of friends but still he has no love life. He likes to make fun of others. He thinks that the person who loves has the right to hurt the most and he don't wanna be hurt.

NK Raizada = He is Arnav's cousin and also an orphan. He has curly hair and dimpled cheeks and is tall. He is secretly in love with Lavanya. 

Nani = The eldest person in the Raizada family. She loves her family comprising of Arnav and NK. She wants her grandsons to have girlfriends which they don't have.

The Gupta's

Khushi Gupta = She is the darling of her family. born on June 20, 1993, 19 years old. She has milky white skin, brown hair, chocolate brown eyes and a heart shaped face.Her beautiful pink lips adds an amazing effect to her beauty. She had a very dark past( to be revealed chapter 3 but not now). This had cast a scar on her life due to which she suffered from acute depression but is now alright. She is an orphan too but have her elder bother and bhabi along with her dai jaan, her mother like figure. she has a group of 8 close friends only who also know about her past and cares for her like a gem.

Jai Gupta = Elder brother of khushi and a great business tycoon in the fashion and textile industry and is over protective of her sister and his wife misha whom he lovingly call mishu.

Misha Jai Gupta = She is a happy go lucky person and is in deeply in love with jai whom is her husband and she also knows about khushi's past that's why she is also over protective of her.

Dai jaan(DJ) = She is the caretaker of the gupta family. loves khushi the most.

The Friend's List
@Khushi's friends = 

Shilpa =  The adviser of the group. Is in relationship(love) with Armaan.

Armaan = The bodyguard or fighter for the group. Is in relationship(love) with Shilpa.

Benji = The nerdy basket ball fan. Loves Dia secretly.

Dia = Beauty with no brains. Loves benji secretly, But don't shows because it might not suit her personality.

Abhay = The computer genius or u can say technology freak. Is in relationship(love) with pia.

Pia = The brains of the group. Is in relationship with abhay.

Siddhant = Jack of everything but master of flirting and loves panchi but not commits because he is afraid of commitment.

Panchi = The social worker and is a complete crazy about pets specially dogs. Is attracted to siddhant but never admits because of his flirty nature.

@Arnav's friends( the major ones as i can't describe the 95% of college lolz)

NK

Rohan = The painting artist and is in love with muskaan whom he lovingly calls muski.

Muskaan = Lavanya's sister and is in love with rohan.

Lavanya = Muskaan's sister and is in love ooppss is obsessed with arnav.

IMPORTANT NOTE = ITS A ARNAV AND KHUSHI STORY ONLY AND ALL THESE ARE SUPPORTING CHARACTERS ONLY AND PLEASE TELL ME HOE TO ADD PITCURES TO THE FF AND LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH DID U LIKE THE CHARACTER SKETCH AND SHOULD I CONTINUE OR NOT AND( i know my questions never ends) ALSO LET ME KNOW WHAT THESE PM'S ARE AND HOW TO DO THAT AND HOW TO CREATE LINKS FOR FURTHER CHAPTERS. PLEASE HELP THIS CHOTA SA, NANHA SA, PYAARA SA. MOTA..NAIII. HEALTHY SA BACHA.LOLZ HOPE YOU WILL HELP.😳

Edited by dmegha - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yaar guys help me na with ur comments
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome cs...can't wait to read...cont soon
                                                      INDEX
Character Sketch = Page 1

Chapter 1: Jab We Met = Page 1

Chapter 2: The Accident = Page 1

Promo for Chapter 3: The Truth Unfolds = Page 1

Chapter 3: The Truth Unfolds = Page 2

Chapter 4: Friends? = Page 2

Promo for Chapter 5 = Page 2

Chapter 5 : Blunder = Page 2

Chapter 6 : Is It Love? = Page 2
Edited by dmegha - 11 years ago
Chapter 1: Jab We Met

Time = Morning (8:00 a.m.)
Place = Raizada Mansion
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nani: arnav! nanhe! Get up or u both are gonna late for the first day of your college plus today is your freshers party in the noon too.

NK(sleepishly): oh nani! please let us or atleast me sleep because your so called chotte didn't let me sleep the whole night.

Nani: hey devi mayiya! I knew it u both have something more than friendship to share. You Both didn't...!

NK: nani! please not again. I meant that we both along with our school friends were partying the whole night that's why we didn't slept and most importantly we are sleeping on different beds and in different rooms. So please stop all this and let me sleep.

Nani(entering the room): then why don't u get some girls or have girlfriends?

NK( puts his head in nani's lap): Nani! my dear nani u know na, that your chotte is waiting for his dream girl and in my case u know that i love lavanya and no one else can take her place.

Nani(changing the topic): ok! now just get up and wake that sleepy head too. i tried almost 100 times but he not waking up.

NK(smirking): don't worry nani. i know what will wake him up!

Nani: ok, do what u want to but make it fast.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Place: Gupta Residence 

Misha:jai get up! please!

Jai:mishu! let me sleep peacefully by your side.

Misha: u have to attend a very important meeting today.

Jai: let the meeting be canceled.

Misha: what if dj comes here.

Jai(holding her waist tightly):stop making excuse mishu, dj is not here. she's in lucknow for her sister's granddaughter's marriage.

Misha(thinking):Let me shoot the final arrow. be ready for it mr. husband

Misha(smiling):don't u rememberjai, today is khushi's first day in college and moreover fresher's night too?

Jai(immediately waking up):Oh! i completely forgot that. I mean i should have remembered. i mean how's she gonna face the whole college after the night's incident?

Misha(calming jai):Hey! relax, she is gonna be alright. i know last night...forget it u know na when we are here for her then nothing can harm her and u are forgetting that her those over protective friends of her are with her too and they will be there in the college too.

Jai(chuckling): yeah, how can i forget the super 8 they love her so much just like...

Misha: us
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Place:Raizada mansion

NK( bringing his stinky sock close to  arnav's nostrils): wake up sleepy head or else u wanna smell it more.

Arnav(smelling the awful disastrous smell):hey , how dare u do this awww...its so awful, haven't u washed this from the previous 7 months. the smell yuksss

NK:u know i tried to wake u up with all my efforts but u were not waking up, so i had to do it, see what a positive result i got u r awake, aren't u?

Arnav:that's it u will not even sit in my car for the whole week, now it depends on you how will u ride the other car when u don't know how to.
Place: Gupta Residence

Jai(to Khushi): hey kush u will be alright na? please if u don't want to go than there is no problem with me and i will contact the principal too. u can attend the college after some days, if u want to.

Khushi:bhai don't worry! i m fine and sorry for the night's incident

Jai(hugging her): hey! there is no need of it now go u have to attend princi's first lecture too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Place: Delhi University of Fashion Designing
Time: 9:50 a.m.

Principal: a new year again!

Mrs. Sharma:yeah the hustle bustle, new faces, new relationships and much more.

Principal: Lets proceed towards the main hall

(and they went to the main hall)

Principal:welcome students to the Delhi University of Fashion Designing, the top most university in the whole India to learn fashion designing. Ur classes will properly start from tomorrow, take ur schedules from mrs. sharma, ur head mistress, and then grab the best of clothes and attend the freshers party at 4 in the noon, so guys u can leave now. and...and not to forget who will be the fashion king and fashion queen of this year...

Students(hooting) yeah...
Time:4:00 p.m.

Almost everybody was inside the party premises, enjoying the party but our arnav and khushi were among-st the late ones. Arnav was wearing a black suit with a red tie and khushi was wearing a red colored gown. They were just entering the premises when khushi was about to slip and fall but how can arnav stop himself from holding her in his arms. that's what happened arnav saved khushi from falling.

Arnav(thinking+ staring at khushi+ still having her in his arms): Can somebody be so beautiful? her perfect milky white skin, brown hair, heart shaped face and most importantly these chocolate brown eyes in which i can keep taring the whole time. And her pink lips, so attractive that i wanna kiss her senseless just now. Oh God! if possible i can keep her in my arms forever. This lady in red, aha my favorite color, she is so irresistible. OH GOD ! what am i thinking, Arnav stop being a love struck puppy.😳😳

Arnav:hmmm...you must be careful while walking.

Khushi:ummm..yeah..i just...thnx for saving me.

Arnav:yeah its ok...and u...here for the freshers paty?

Khushi:yeah and u?

Arnav:me too...i must say that u r looking very beautiful.

Khushi: thnx for the compliment well u too are looking handsome.

Arnav:thnx miss...?

Khushi: its khushi, khushi gupta.

Arnav: so khushi, i am arnav singh raizada, can we be friends?

Khushi:ummm...

then suddenly they were interrupted by the constant ringtone of their mobile phones. WILL THEY BE FRIENDS?
guys please yaar your comments will motivate me, so please let me know if u want me to continue. i know the first part wasn't arshi one but it was really important to describe their lifestyles for further updates.so its my humble request please support me on this. hope you will comment and let me know if u like the story or not.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Chapter - 2: The Accident

After finishing the call both of them separately went inside for the party, forgetting about the little conversation they had

inside the party hall:

Shilpa: what took u so long khushi?

Armaan: u knoe we got so worried!

Benji: what happened to u?

Dia: are u alright? did someone said something to u?

Abhay? are u hurt or u gotta hit by someone?

Pia:forget them all khushi tell me what happened?

Sid: yeah tell us!

Panchi: why r u not saying anything khushi?

Khushi: well if u all r done with ur questions, then let me speak! i slipped and was about to fall when a guy... yeah his name was arnav..saved me and we were just conversing before entering the party, which took just 5 minutes and u all were asking me as it took 5 years for me to come to party. so see i m perfectly fine, so lets enjoy the party guys!

On the other side of the party

Lavanya(hugging or we can say pouncing on arnav):oh! sweety what took u so long. u know i missed u.

Arnav(highly irritated): lavanya get off me, u r suffocating me to death and i am too young to die.

Lavanya: oh i am sorry ok i'll just bring u a drink.

Lavanya leaves arnav and nk alone to get a drink

Arnav:oh lord! thnx for saving me but i will still complaint that why u made her so irritating.

NK(chuckling): relax dude she is gone now, well leave that tell me what took u so long even with the car of yours that u can drive and had forbid me to even sit in that which made me come here by a cab and it took nearly 500 rs. to be here still i m on time and u me. late lateef.

arnav remembered his beautiful encounter with khushi. he couldn't help but smile remembring her but his thoughts were disturbed by the sudden scream of lavanya and bith the boys ran to see what happened.

Lavanya: how dare u miss so called! how dare u to spill the drink on my dress.

Khushi:sorry i didn't meant to it was an accident.

Lavanya: sorry! huh ! u know how much this dress costs? it is one of the MK evening gowns collection and look at u an ugly girl in her mother's old fashioned dress.

Khushi(holding back her tears): listen i will buy u another dress but please don't talk about my mother.

Lavanya: oh what will this mother's daughter do? will go and complaint to your mother or will go and cry in front of your father?

Khushi(crying): please! don't talk about them.

Lavanya: oh look guys the little baby is crying, what happened little baby, didn't  your father and mother tought u that good babies don't cry( laughing)

by know the whole group was laughing at her just then arnav came and...

Arnav: stop it guys, just stop it. you have no right to say something like that to her and then laugh at her, (turning towards lavanya) don't u dare insult her! if u made her cry again then i will make sure that u will pay for her each tear! understood(he shouted)(then turned to console khushi but she was no where to be seen)>

Khushi were are u?

lavanya left the party, arnav and nk started searching for khushi, on the other hand armaan and abhay were also searching for khushi and suddenly arnav and armaan collided

Arnav:hey ! have u seen a girl in a red gown, her hair tied in a bun, brown hair...

Armaan:chocolate brown eyes, milky white skin, heart shaped face...

Arnav:yeah yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Armaan:was her name...

Arnav:khushi

Armaan:and u arnav?

Arnav:yeah

Armaan:have u seen her? did something happened to her? did she hurt herself again? tell me fast...

Arnav:relax guy...actually  my friend fought with her and she was crying...

Armaan: don't don't u tell me that ur so called friend commented on her parents..

Arnav:yeah actually she did.

Arnav: oh no! oh no! oh no! oh lord not again...

armaan called everybody and told them what actually happened with the help of arnav adding his bit of information.

Shilpa: i am afraid she is gonna hurt herself.

Armaan: shona stop crying we gonna find her and nothing will happen to her.

Abhay:recently she went through so much now not again why she has to suffer all the time.

Panchi:lets call the driver

IN THE MEANTIME DRIVER CAME THEIR PANTING HARD

Driver:sir! khushi madam took the car with her and she drove towards the secluded area of Delhi.

Benji: we have to call jai, yeah now only he can help us.

it took only 15 minutes for jai to reach there. onc he came, he called the police to search on after an hour he recieved a call telling...

Police inspector: sir we found ur sister and she met with a serious accident and we have sent her to city hospital.

this was enough for jai ti break down on his knees and when asked about it he in a broken voice told...

Jai:khushi... accident...hospital

then they all including arnav and nk drove towards the hospital where khushi was lying on the hospital bed fighting for life against death.

Edited by dmegha - 11 years ago

promo

Doctor: khushi's condition is very critical. you know that her life is so complicated since childhood and after that night she had fallen into deep depression. her childhood memories are still haunting her. you have to be very careful, you must make sure that from now on-wards at least one person should be there with her all the time.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- =-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Arnav:khushi had gone through so much but still she is fighting for her life. i wonder how god can be so cruel to such a delicate, fragile and beautiful creature.

THE TRUTH UNFOLDS

THE JOURNEY TO THE HOSPITAL WAS JUST ABOUT 30 MINUTES LONG BUT EVERYONE FELT THAT IT TOOK 30 YEARS TO REACH THERE. ONCE THEY REACHED THE HOSPITAL, THEY CONFIRMED THE WARD NO., WHERE KHUSHI WAS KEPT, FROM THE RECEPTIONIST AND ALMOST RAN TOWARDS THE ROOM, THEY ALL WERE TO STEP INSIDE THE ROOM BUT WERE STOPPED BY THE DOCTOR...

Jai: uncle doc. how's khushi now?

Doctor: jai, i will tell you everything but just come with me to my office and rest of you stay outside the room. i have performed the minor aid but still we have to perform an operation too and the OT is just ready Dr. Singhania will operate on her. so please stay outside.

EVERYBODY FOLLOWED DOCTOR'S INSTRUCTIONS BUT ARNAV STOOD OUTSIDE THE ROOM STARING AT KHUSHI THROUGH THE GLASS WINDOW

INSIDE THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE

Doctor: khushi's condition is very critical. you know that her life is so complicated since childhood and after that night she had fallen into deep depression. her childhood memories are still haunting her. you have to be very careful, you must make sure that from now on-wards at least one person should be there with her all the time.

Jai: But i..., in her case , i can't trust anyone...

Doctor: Then let her destiny and fate play the game jai but just try to keep her happy, i just want her to be my doll like khushi who before that incident used to be fun loving and tactful(he said while crying).

OUTSIDE DOCTOR'S OFFICE

Arnav(breaking the silence): Well! ummmummm... guys, will you please tell me that what's going on?

Abhay(angrily): What's going on? do you think it's all a joke. just because of your so called friend, my best friend cum sister is lying in there fighting for her life and you are asking, what's going on? huh!

Dia and pia: calm down abhay! he doesn't even know anything and moreover he was the one who saved her before.

Arnav:What is that thing about her that resulted to her this condition?

Armaan: About her past, her childhood and moreover her parents.

Arnav: Parents...

Shilpa: we don't know the whole story, but, she was just 10 years old. when on one night khushi's father, in a drunken state barged into her mother's room where khushi was also sleeping with her mother. her father dragged khushi out of the room, and inside the room abused her mother, beat her harshly and brutally killed her by knocking her head several times by an iron rod and when he gotta realize it he killed himself too, but one person witnessed the whole scenario and she was khushi who witnessed it. she saw her parents dying in front of her eyes. After that she turned into a stone and slipped into acute depression. It took 1 long year for all of us to make her stable. Whenever something or somebody reminds her about her parents she tries to harm herself as she wants to punish herself as why she was not able to stop that incident to take place...and this accident is one of her those attempts. but there is something more to this story which is related to some car incident that's why she never wanted to learn driving but when she become excessively aggressive she just starts driving a car as she did today and tries to kill herself, she hadn't told the reason for this to anyone including her family.(she ended with crying hard).

Arnav: khushi had gone through so much but still she is fighting for her life. i wonder how god can be so cruel to such a delicate, fragile and beautiful creature.

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res

PS: will read and comment... Thanks for the PM😊

EDITED

Hey dear.

Just read all the chapters in one go...really loved it...Poor Khushi...Feeling so bad for her...She have to go from so much pin...Her past is so painful...But thank god she have her friends and bro with her. Love ArShi first meeting. Waiting to read more so do try to continue soon. Thanks for the PM...Take care

Lots of Love

Geet

Edited by sweetdesire - 11 years ago