Page 1
Page   of 80
Page 2 Page 80

Black_Paradize

IF-Rockerz

Black_Paradize

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
[/copy]
I hold the soul ownership of all my work and concept and nobody should produce it without my permission.

*Prolouge*
Scorll down the same post

The FF is based on the characters of "Iss pyaar ko kiya naam doon".
This FF is not my idea'I am only a writter but the creative is one of my frnd who don't wants me to expose her name so 'don't give credits to me only if you like it. Embarrassed

She came back to reality from her thoughts yelping as he pulled her to himself leaving marks on her wrist.

"Lets go" he said in an emotionless tone.

"Please" she pledged as he dragged her out of the room. But he seems to have gone deaf at her pledgings and requests.

"Shut up" he barked as he neared his destination.

"Why are you doing this? Why?" she cried as she saw all her struggles of release going vain.

"Don't act that innocent infront of me, I am not Akash" he said looking forward where he was walking, leaving her confuse at his statement before he pushed her to the floor near the fire.

"pandit ji start reciting now" he ordered  the pandit who was sitting beside the fire all shocked to see all this.  

"Pandit ji I don't have a whole day for all this?" he barked at the pandit who was left mumb'The pandit was back to his senses hearing his loud voice and started reciting mantars quickly and asked him to sit beside the girl.

"You can't force me like that" khushi looked at him with anger filled teary eyes, gathering a little courage as a final attempt to save herself.

"Oh YES I CAN''''''.." he said glaring her back with his dark eyes as she stoped crying on his words and stared him blankly.

"I think you forgot some thing" he said before grabing her hand as per directed by the pandit and she hugged her knees with her spare hand burrying her head in them, sobbing uncontrollably on her fate throught the rituals untill she was pulled by him from the floor to stand up for pheras.

Flash back

His hands tightened around the relling watching his own brother touch her right under his eyes. He don't know what it was but the way he felt that time can only be named was "Disgusting". Disgusting when she acted all innocent infront of his brother to gain his confidence, disgusting when she gently removed Akash's hand off her shoulder to make him left starving for herself to play tease. Disgusting when he saw how his brother was getting trapped in her web badly.

"No khushi, nobody will understand us, nobody, and right now I don't think this is the right time to discuss anything with any one, before some one else claims my love, I want to claim it myself, we'll elope ,get marry and then will show our faces to the family so that they are not able to do anything against our love, they'll be left with no other option but to accept us, I have already decided" Akash said making himself comfortable on a chair infront of her.

"you have to trust me, I'll make every thing right in the end, and my wife will get all the respect she deserves, I respect you a lot Khushi ji and so I do respect your sentiments about all this." He said placing a hand on khushi's hand gently and holding it in his own trying to make her understand the situation.

"See Akash, I am not in a favour of this way but as its your decision, I won't stop you, but still if trust your mother you can discuss things with her before acting upon your plan of eloping" she said gently slipping her hands from under his, in order not to offend him by her gesture, before Akash nooded in a No and left that place. Khushi saw him goining with a worried expression on her face while she never knew she was been watched her self by some one.

His nails digging the flesh of his palms, brown orbs turning pitch black, teeths gritting as he saw her joining her hands and praying to her lord for some thing, asuming her to be praying for their plan to become successful.

Khushi kumari gupta'you don't know with whom you are messing with, you have proven yourself a dirt upon my family again and again, first my sister and now you r trying to ruin my brother's life but this time you crossed all the limits, you will pay for this..SOON" he promised himself before making a call downstairs in her cabin.

"yes sir" she replied planly

"Miss. Gupta finish off all these files I am sending before you leave today" he barked his orders and cut the call even before listening her answer.

"What a jerk" she said hearing engaged tone in the reciver.

She walked down the stairs of AR designs towards the main gate after finishing off a huge stack of files which he had left for her and then exiting the premisis of AR, checking her watch and mumbling some thing to herself, which was not possible for the person to hear who was sitting in the black jeep on the other side of road.

The Person started the jeep and drove the jeep nearing her at a slow pace.

"Hey DM I am late again, I hope to reach before 10 pm before the hostle timings, other wise the warden will surely restigate me this time" she was walking on the road talking to herself when she heard a sound of an engin nearing her slowly and she turned to see what it actually was.

The person increased the speed sensing her attention and make the jeep stop blocking her way, khushi backed off immedietly sensing danger too close to her all of a sudden but the person was too quick to snap out of car, put a hand on her mouth and push her into the car before leaving that place and driving away to an unknown destination.

Flash back ends

She fliched sitting on the bed, hearing the lock open and then closed as he entered the room,  reaching her in no time standing besides the bed and she backed on the bed untill she hit the wooden plank.

She let out a cry as he grab her ankle and pulled her down so she was under him and he was hovering over her, staring her for some time straight in her eyes. She tried to struggle a little and back off under him slowly soon as she saw his hand reaching to touch her, but to her surprize it did'nt touch her for more than a nano second, he reached for the chain in her neck, pulling it with a jerk, breaking it making her hurt and yelp and then reaching towards her forhead and rubbing the red color which he applied himself a couple of minutes ago. She was confused. All she thought a couple of minutes ago sitting in this room alone was proven wrong.

"Now get this straight in your head '.That YOU.ARE.NOT.GOING.TO.DISCLOSE.THIS.MARRIAGE.EVER"  he said pressing each and every word, making direct contact of his dark pitch black devlish eyes with her innocent ones, making her still all her movements that were going on two seconds ago and stare him back to concentrate on his words with pale face. 

"I am never ever gona give you the status of Mrs.Arnav Singh Raizada and this marriage is just a mere contract between you and me" he paused for a second seeing no reaction from her side but a blank face.

"Never means Never...so if you think you were in for a suhagraat today then its not happening at all'." He contined while maintaining the eye contact'shaking her from her core in every sense'. Giving her a silent message that a life with Arnav singh raizada was gona be much more worse than hell'..

He backed off from her making her a little bounce on the bed because of his sudden movement , moved towards the closet without looking back, leaving her in a state of shock and confusion completely.

"You are here for 2 days now" he barked before leaving the room and banging the door behind him making her flinch once again and back to reality.

"Don't let her out of this place AT ANY COST'..Mind it, if she escaped you know the consequenses" he threathened his gaurds outside the room and left.

What kind of reality it was?... it was hard for her to understand and even harder to know how she may react on this. She sat there like a statue too unsure about the reality infront of her, staring the empty walls, his voice still ecoing in her mind untill some thing in his words hit her and she stood up urgently leaving the bed.

Author's Note:

And Guys I may not be able to update it untill 2 or 3 months before I am back to my country , but as many of you requested the teaser for kidnap 2, I thought I shd give a huge prolouge'

If you want PMs then all you have to do is to comment here as well as send me a frnd req. I will be checking your comment before adding you, Embarrassedso dont mind it but its just a way to lessen up my burden of sending PMs. Ouch

Enjoy and comment.

Edited by Black_Paradize - 22 October 2012 at 5:22pm

The following 297 member(s) liked the above post:

Vanshikadecent07sforswedpurvazil143mishimmaha786100LoveArhiForevershubhadaranesammy.dinPoorvaAroraarjuhi_143furjadanitachandavar1Coolio56maryam0993cappacuinoanisa...awsomechokrireena1146Irenespencer14princessep13anuradha12shanta71Bhuvanaarulvasurichajalanblue.moonPagal_ghelisahi_saiarshilover15dnazianaMINKRISHSari22princesscutty38yogakopiMehreenAlinimkojhumkiiansomerKrancyritika.123arhi_love_bonicutyanushkagurukhushvaishnavyshraddhakchicagogirlsaathiya_18Bella0233shna3nathrumi1111Pihu7water5050kriti25Nikieedaneshzeestlinetefanfollowermssravyagoyalkalpna123divya146luv_armitchell_CrazySuzi_sakadafiLoveRPs_mgxmaangeetxmanjusha_92anusha.nushshalinikanaguAyesha_tshivani15TinkJia-divya-joa123rosalinda92mrajs2612gayatri_yFridagayakktinkerbelDrNoureenTheSunShineissssaj111manjulak18dimishraNeeltaravtan7537Mfazkadiyawaqasbansaldiya55esmeralda111LIONHEARTzarie_emanswabiekkgskhushiforeverMahrin17478eronilasya123Lillyalam001TamaruSweet-birdtokyosinhaslovelyangelArshi_luvbubblzceciliadambinc0802sachdevaridhimaparvaizbkMeeshaalipoonam.vijay62seema13bellarosaChanyaforeverBSDsarunthiyamappy-Koeli_Appy-MistiofMistzhuny.thebestakshadvikadesigirlixrayshane1coolfloraAshaviAngelMcQueen-fullmoon-HADmishtijeya0301tvmaniasandy_nivrenprabha75arniepervaizluckylucky1RoshkolovemusicbluetajShweta16917_sneha_7lovespellblureyannab-Keerthi-rashgirl000jdd1959IDatIFsmatarshilove14ankita_95kajal511Krishika209shafqee80bewusterRubab4137zayana123karsvinuarchnahardik123shaz007ARUSHI_IPKKNDdima_aSAM32arjuhi5ifsaal044horizon123rakenduvadanaarshisiree_Roka_ShilpasabuirskumarMyAnastasia18PrncssOfHeartkhusiarnavaeyshaalimpoojasidd123IPKKNDbigfansehan4everarchminknirbasitodialuvarshinnsunnSpoonaialeena.1884roshaanswatim318Aasmaalifarha5556crizalvrindaguptachevalRuki.Fbeenish248missmkA.Hajnalzariya123Gul_malikshubhi15varsha2KDsmilliIronButterfly..Adeeba..muskaansobtiGodsEyeAparameghaplease6LeenaRocksilakiahararnavsun_shine_girlvinaya123gifttagarnaushiRee1306Sparkling-eyes5akshiankita---Sonia---jazmeenmelfnspari_goyalputhmoonlight2630Heerbeautykavyaarechuptehzeebkhansam88manikka-SanzAngel-caskerMISTIEmeenalumarupzloveukvarshawajiha-1hira_arniedeepika45vkp1989phillips_2909-Sanj-udaymanyata07sikhni_namedxsrahsangeldream14farheen75laksh65zafiAisha1996..ashiya...aarnavaayt-Farwa_Ibrahim-jisaKatelynfffan123star_fan1--Yashi--diyadivyaSona257-Yuks--.Aphrodite.-prerna1Akorshi-Xpress-drunkiiebabetinselGoGreenBigbang_GDkeenu_kkmandy15LaxshaLOVEArshiSuchi.RTishanaFAYKHAN29KeerthuKiarshisarunsashasinghsummaiyasayed_BarunS_Addict_ASR6262rkapoor1382amaiaSobtiFanShreeseeta_naipschetna19PinkPenguinxo.ProudBarunian.Love_Arnie_sree_Destinyhope0305.CrazySobtian.dumasSilverBell

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF Kidnap 2: TEASER [veiwbie's note on pg58]" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

linete

Groupbie

linete

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
loved the prologue...
anxious to know how the story proceeds...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Black_Paradize

phillips_2909

IF-Rockerz

phillips_2909

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
grt... U come back
waiting for ur ff
with lots of hugs welcome back.. Waiting for update n pm.. Hope u dont forget...

Black_Paradize

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

C&V Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
AWESOME.. LOVED IT
CONTINUE SOON

Black_Paradize

cymateli

IF-Dazzler

cymateli

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Awesome!!! Clap

Black_Paradize

Black_Paradize

IF-Rockerz

Black_Paradize

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phillips_2909

grt... U come back
waiting for ur ff
with lots of hugs welcome back.. Waiting for update n pm.. Hope u dont forget...
bear hugs back baby..Hug

Bigbang_GD

IF-Sizzlerz

Bigbang_GD

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
hey u are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
finally a new FF...
and about the update
OMG i loved it!!!!!!!!
and i have lot of expectations on this becoz there used to be a telugu novel based on the similar lines the hero marries the girls thinking that the girl is a gold digger and will ruin his bro's life and hides his marriage from the world!!!!!!!!!
tats the best novel i have read ...so i am expecting a lot from this and also regular updates too...

Edited by neenaLUVarnav - 14 October 2012 at 2:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dnazianadivyyasreeMISTIEBlack_Paradize

hira_arnie

IF-Rockerz

hira_arnie

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
res

GOSH

Pari api OMG u have updated the prolong i just love it

the concept  is amezing i must say that and ur writting make it more Awsome

waiting for the first update