a bit of romance a bit of comedy

kisse_ki_nahin3 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

This is what I made up just for fun. Hope you all enjoy it:

It all starts from the rain scene😭(raindrops of sorrow because they still aren't in love) -

Kripa tells angad that she will not get into the car till he starts it. It is pouring cats and dogs. He is like whatever and puts his jacket over his face(btw , wouldn't the seats be wet, how can he sit like that). Kripa is standing outside the car soaked from head to toe. Angad looks up and sees her shivering and she looks terrified. Kinda of sick. He thinks in his head, (why is she doing this, why is she so stubborn, she irritates me so much). The Kripa suddenly drops something(whatever you want it to be) and she is about to bend to pick it up as Angad is still peeking at her. As she gets up, out of nowhere angad "jumps" out of his car. You can hear the water splash as he jumps. It glistens everywhere as the camera goes up following kripa. When she is straight and standing up, she is with angad face to face. He has on this stubborn look and she says: "are you going to start the car or what?". Angad keeps looking at her and ..............he picks her up! She demands angad to let her down. He does not listen and goes around the car. He then drops her into the back seat and demands her to stay there.😡 As she is about to disobey him, he turns around and tells her that she dare not to get out of there and she must stay quiet till they get to pune. He says it in a mean but husband "like" way😳. She is shocked of how he said it to her and she remains quiet. As he starts the car, he sees kripa stick her tongue😛 at him with an irritated look. Angad ignores, throws his jacket into her face telling her to cover herself and presses race on the car😈. The car leaves in great speed. As they are driving to pune, Angad peeks at kripa and notices that she is fast asleep🥱. The rain stops. Angad then finds a dabba and stops to get food for both(how sincere of him). After he buys the food, he pulls kripa's arm to wake her up. He feels that it is hot and checks her forehead. It is burning up. He gets out of the car and asks a man if there is any medical help around. The man tells him there is a nurse's log cabin a short distance from the dabba. As angad goes back to get kripa, she is missing😕. He looks all around and notices her dragging herself to a lake. As she is about to trip and fall into the lake, angad runs in super speed to save her. By the time kripa's face is touching the water(the tip of her nose, her hair, the tip of her lips, mainly the tip of her face), angad catches her. His arm is around her waist as if they knelt down as they were going to turn away during a salsa dance. At this moment, Angad sees kripa as if she was about to die from sleepiness🤢, her face slightly wet with water drops, her hair wet and sticking to her face. Even though kripa does not notice, Angad has a face that clearly shows that he has just witness the great innocence in kripa's face as if God just dropped an angel into his lap. This is the romantic part❤️.

So what did you all think? I had a great time writing this and hope you have a great time reading it. I thank chilly for inspiring me to write and everyone else for reading it. 😊

Bye! HAVE A GREAT TIME DREAMING ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT IN KYPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keshp15 thumbnail

hey its KP

u did a great job

its almost real

keep up the good work👏

cant wait for the next part

love KP

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Wow it is grat. very good job.
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT!! KRIPA STICKING HER TOUNGE OUT AT AGAND!! HEHEHEHE THE BEST PART!😆😆

GOOOOOOOOD JOOOOOOOB!👍🏼

Angadzgirl thumbnail

really its goos story. keep going on. thanls lot.

~sweta~

kudi_5abi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG...........IT WAS GREAT READING IT. 😃I LOVED IT. KEEP

IT UP AND IF SOMEONE HAS VIDEOS OF KAISA YEH PYAR

HAI.PLZZZZZZZ POST THEM😊

Edited by romakhahira - 18 years ago
rano thumbnail

Gadi toh karab ho gayi thi na? shayed Angad-Kripa elektricity board generated power se chalna shuru kiya.

(As she is about to trip and fall into the lake, angad runs in super speed to save her.)...Kissi_ke_nahin3 wrote.

What say guys, Angad bhaijaan ko Olympics mein bhej den? atleast one sone ki medal toh mile😉 

On a serious note, loved your take on the serial...waiting impatiently for the next part...keep up the g😊ood work

dreamerrrrr thumbnail

wow dat was soooo nice

u shud write the script instead of ekta

wow soooo nice i hope something like dis does happen especially da sticking tongue out bit😆😆

sanya_s thumbnail
👏👏...I liked the romantic part the best...you should be the script writer for KYPH...Keep on giving us Angad-Kripa scenes...😉
dancing babe thumbnail
omg kisse_ki_nahin that was really good! You do a better job than ekta !😆

love from

dancing babe xxx