Celebrity Fan Clubs

DakshNa/PaRav Paradise~Ek Hasina Thi,Ek Diwana Tha (Page 55)

Post Reply New Post

Page 55 of 151

lucky.m

IF-Rockerz

lucky.m

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
                             Hug Hello EveryoneHug
                     TongueThread open for all...drop Ur wishes..Tongue

Popularly known as  Daksh Patwardhan from Sapno se Bhare Naina..and as Aman Avinash Verma in Uttaran ,Fondly known as "Golu" (Thts his pet name as well)by all his fans, Hot and Dashing   Gaurav S Bajaj is a true charmer Embarrassedand superb performer

Born on November 16th , a ScorpioWink ..

His eyes are magnetic and piercing,with a gleam of mocking cheerfulness or seriousness, depending on the moment. In general, he is svelte, slim and muscular, with intense strength... and the tattoo on his back says it all

Presenting  our Nanha Munna sa Golu.Tongue.awww how cute naTongueDay Dreaming

Lets start of celebrations by wishing him a very very happy birthday on behalf of our paradise...and Dude we all love u..Many Many Happy returns of the day...HugHug

Uska  smile hain jhakaasWink aur style khallas...jis par hum sab hain fidaEmbarrassed.Embarrassed.

and uska hotness..Ufff..Unlimted

Basically from Indore, Madhya Pradesh and belong to a Sindhi and Punjabi mix family and his dad is a businessman and he is very close to his mother .
When he was in Pune, doing his graduation, he used to look up for modeling assignments for prints. he was there for five years and in those days he used to give auditions for shows and other assignments, but realized that Pune is not a place where he have hope to progress. Later on moved in to Mumbai and started giving auditions like any other actor Also he did ramp walk, but modeling has never been on a major scale.

Started off with cameos in (Miley Jab Hum Tum)MJHT and "Palko Ki Chav Main"...his big brk has been SSBN(Sapno se Bahre Naina) on Star plus where he played the role of Daksh Patwardhan,follwed by role of Aman in Uttaran (colours..)

Lets have sneak peek into the characters played by Gaurav S Bajaj

Its highly impossible for any viewers of SSBN to, not to lose their hrts out for Daksh patwardhan..I mean who can resist his charm..Embarrassed.We loved him as KPAngryand even more as cute pink KPEmbarrassed..The character of daksh  has various shades..angry young man , guy crazily in love, hrt broken , jealous, a good son ,supportive brother, a husband and lover  any girl can dream of.Day Dreaming.and the list goes on and on..In simple he is our "MR.Perfect"

Complete contrast from the role palyed in SSBN ..a simple clg going guy  independent, who is loving and caring and daring tooTongueek hi jhatke main do leading ladies ko jo apna deewana banadeEmbarrassed All I can say In midst of all characters in UT aman defo is the most sweetest character and most importantly positive...

Though Gaurav's stint lasted for few months but for sure he left his mark  as Aman

"Sweet' is the one word that would encompass Daksh and Aman, both...The roles are different in their own rights, but the common denominator would have to be the smile. GSB's portrayal of both these characters left very little to be desired. 

If Daksh was the no-nonsense, no-frills lawyer who went out of his way to defend and care for the people in his life, Aman was the ever-helpful, ever-courteous boy-next-door, and both these characters could melt stones if not just hearts, every single time the trademark smile bloomed. 

However long or short the roles have been in both the soaps, he has always put in a hundred percentage, and more...Gaurav has managed to infuse warmth and affection into both these characters like no other, breathing life into them, making them real, more easier to relate to than ever in Indian television, and yes, more easier to fall in love with ...Embarrassed

For his brilliant portrayal as Daksh Patwardhan is SSBN ,Gaurav has won Best New comer(Male) at New Talent Awards 2011..and we believe its just the beginning and many more awards will be on its way once he's back..Tongueon screen

Now time for some music
                                   birthday song for birthday boy..
(Happy birthday_+follow me + tum se hi instrumental version(piano cover)

bcos its golu ka fav song

Credits

Write up ; sweet aish( aishwarya )
                 Siggies and banners & compilation of Thread; Lucky.M

Edited by lucky.m - 19 November 2012 at 12:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetaishsitakshiDakshnaFanrechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DakshNa/PaRav Paradise~Ek Hasina Thi,Ek Diwana Tha (Page 55)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lucky.m

IF-Rockerz

lucky.m

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Gaurav is not only a big movie-buff but also an avid reader and whenever at leisure he reads his favourite books.

Gaurav's passion is cars and driving. 

Gaurav 
is very much a homely person close to his mom

Gaurav is a very good non- veg cook

Romantic movie: Jab We Met. 
Action movie:  don't like watching action movies. 
Comedy movie: The Big Bang Theory.
Horror movie: The Exorcist

Favourite Bollywood actor: Shahid Kapoor
Favourite Bollywood actress: Dia Mirza
Favourite Hollywood actor: Colin Firth.
Hollywood actress: Jennifer Anniston
Favourite cartoon character: Sinchan and Popeye

Brands;Burberry, CK and Tommy Hilfiger.
Favourite shopping destination: Palladium, Phoenix Mills, and Inorbit Mall.
Favourite perfumes: CK
Favourite TV show: Comedy circus, Sarabhai V/s Sarabhai and How I Met Your Mother.

Your weakness: Sweets

Name three things you dislike the most?  People who lie and pretend, I do not like getting up late and Blackberry mobiles 

Your first crush: my English teacher

Fashion is: All about carrying yourself. For me whatever I wear is fashion as I do not like following others.

"I am good at convincing people"

"I will marry only with the consent of my mother."

"I love birds a lot I can't see them bear the heat, so I have kept a shade for them and feed them not only on the sets but also at my place. Lot of birds and pigeons come and eat. I feel blessed."

Once again wishing him a very very happy birthday nad wishing him loads of success in his career and loads and loads of happiness and joy and may god shower all his finest blessings on our Hero...

With loads and loads of love...from all dakshnan's ..Hug

Happy birthday Gaurav aka golu

Edited by lucky.m - 19 November 2012 at 12:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetaishsitakshiDakshnaFan

lucky.m

IF-Rockerz

lucky.m

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged

All fan creations will be posted here..just pm me the link, siggies, vm, poetry kuch bhi yaar..jo golu ke liye kiya gaya ho..will be updated hereTongue

Tongue  CreditTongue
                                    Sweetaish( Aishwarya)

Zara inse bachke rahiye huzoor
                                   Kyunki ye hain dil churane main mashoor
                                           Nahi hain inka koi kasoor
                                       Ye tho hain aadat se majboor.

This one's  for all ladies out there who lost their hrts to Mr.perfect Daksh patwardhan (ssbn)/ loving caring Aman (Uttaran) and above all to  hot & handsome hunk gaurav s bajaj..Many Many happy returns of the day and u are the best dude..we all love u..Happy birthday dear golu..

I Bet u will rofl watching this ...A funny VM on crazy fans of Gaurav

(Sitakshi)

Presenting GauRav as Aman ..wooing the his leading ladies from                                                Uttaran..saying Bachna ee HaseenoWink

Gaurav as Daksh Patwardhan ..A VM showing various shades in his character..A compilation of scenes from SSBNTongue

A videomix On Guarav's all time Fav song " Tum se hi 'from Jab We Met..on onscreen jodi of Daksh and Naina from SSBN..

Rupali(DakshNa Fan)

CreditS  

Rupali(DakshNa Fan)

Lucky.M(Lakshmi)

Credit(Sitakshi)

Credit ; Heena banu

Edited by lucky.m - 16 November 2012 at 9:49pm

sweetaishsitakshiHeenaBanuDakshnaFan

lucky.m

IF-Rockerz

lucky.m

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Hey all,

I am updating all msg's here..rest of msg's on its way...Wink

Edited by lucky.m - 18 November 2012 at 12:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetaishsitakshi

aditya151

aditya151

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Many many happy returns of the day Gaurav ...hope u do more shows but only good ones... Wink Party ...and wishing u for a very bright future

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetaishsitakshiDakshnaFan

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Gaurav Party
may u grow toothlesqq Hug

wat a beautiful thread laksh Big smile

ask shruti to stick it to global announcement Big smile

sweetaishsitakshiDakshnaFanlucky.m

DakshnaFan

Goldie

DakshnaFan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Gaurav! 
                                   You ROCK ! 

No one could have portrayed DAKSH better than you! You've literally lived the character 24x7 and we LOVE you for that! With such lovely  eyes, an endearing smile, charming personality and a killer attitude to carry it all so well, you are ONE COMPLETE PACKAGE!!!

Never adored any TV celebrity as much as you! May GOD bless you with lots of happiness in life and may all your dreams come true!!!

Have a ROCKING birthday because you deserve nothing but the BEST!!!

GOD BLESS!!!

Wishing you a very   once again  Have a  rocking                                         birthday.      

Heart With loadz of love & best wishes; Heart
Rupali

Edited by DakshnaFan - 16 November 2012 at 7:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetaishsitakshi

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
mujhe treat chahye Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitakshi