Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeenaBanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: lucky.m

hi heenu and sitakshi πŸ€—πŸ€—

@ heena ;; all these days kaha gayab??...main bhi gayab hone jaa rahi hu ..I am out of town but will stay in touch and yes galti hogayi phir se ..phir se rules brk kiya...okk ye raha one more dakshna picπŸ˜›

Wow lucky is awesome yaar πŸ‘ and I was not coming bcoz suffering from cold n headache..And wont be available again bcoz my studies are getting hard so busy in it.. @sitakshi  di ri8 aise ke liye to saath khoon bhi maaf πŸ˜†
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@sitakshi & heena

I am so happy u both liked the pic so much and heenu tk cr dear ..

chk this poll out ut forum par whose best in younger generation..aman bhi hain list main..πŸ˜› 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3318335&PN=1&RN=1
Edited by lucky.m - 11 years ago
sitakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
any one  in  here?
Guys  there  is  a  poll  in  UT,  best  actor  till date,https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3323288.Go n vote.
Edited by sitakshi - 11 years ago
sitakshi thumbnail
What  happnd  guys  why  none  is  coming  here,  all  r  busy  with  xams  r  the  climate  has  caught  u  all? Edited by sitakshi - 11 years ago
lucky.m thumbnail
hey folks ..πŸ€—

sry ..has been lil busy and will be for next couple of days ..but we have SSBN ka anniversary coming up on dec 20th ..sab ko yaad hain na πŸ˜› tho celebrate kaise kare ...drop in your ideas .

will be free by 8 th ..so tab tak tk cr..

@ sitakshi ;; yes dear Bangalore weather has caught me up...kya kare ab itni thand hain aur upar se baarish😭 *sigh*

Lucky

sitakshi thumbnail
guys  ,  seeing  the  latest  pics  of  golu,  do  think  his  new  hair  style  is  for  a  movie  r   a  show.Do  u  like  his  new  hair  style  ?And  also  i  feel  he  has  to  change  his  wardrobe,  what  do  u  all  say?
HeenaBanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sitakshi

guys  ,  seeing  the  latest  pics  of  golu,  do  think  his  new  hair  style  is  for  a  movie  r   a  show.Do  u  like  his  new  hair  style  ?And  also  i  feel  he  has  to  change  his  wardrobe,  what  do  u  all  say?

Di golu almost change his hairstyle if u notice..But I too think he is doing moviee..quiting of shows make that sign..coming to his wardrobe how can you say that ?? but uske wardrobe me defo zaada black dress hi milenge πŸ˜† kaise pata mat puchna πŸ˜› 
sitakshi thumbnail
@heens, am  not  talking  of  black  colur,  this  is  abt  that  mustard  colur  pants  with  a  matching  mustard  colr  patch  in  his  shirt.Its  looking  vry  old  fashioned  not  at  all  impressive,  and  the  one  he  wore  for  that  music  launch  of  rakesh  music  album.I  think   these  two  outfits  r  not  at all  iimpressive  and    many  a  time  he  has  too  much  of  powder  on  his  face  particularly  while  during some  events  so   school  boyish.

And  by  the  way  ,  when  u  say  not  to  ask,  mujhe  poochne  ko  jee  kartha  hai,  what's  the  secret  of  this one.
( but uske wardrobe me defo zaada black dress hi milenge πŸ˜† kaise pata mat puchna πŸ˜› )
sitakshi thumbnail
what  happened  ,  none  is  coming  hereπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
lucky.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: sitakshi

what  happened  ,  none  is  coming  hereπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Hey I am hereπŸ€—