Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sitakshi

lucky  did  u  notice  the  drama  going  around  IPKKND.

y not?.forum par poora halla macha hua hain..😕its ending this 30th ..so abruptly ðŸ˜²

sitakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

arey yaad tho unhe kiya jaata hain yaar jinko bhoool jaate hain😉..dakhsna tho subconsciuously  dimmag main rehte aur dil main bhi ..right??😉

YH  ABSOLUTELY  RITE.
lucky.m thumbnail
abhi mera dinner time ..so dakshnaite🤗 and sd ..tk cr😛
sitakshi thumbnail

y not?.forum par poora halla macha hua hain..😕its ending this 30th ..so abruptly ðŸ˜²

But  i  can't  buy  the  argumnt  that  it's  ending  cos  of  fans,  SP is  stone  hearted  thta  it  won't  budge to  fans  pressure,  but  they  r  easily  blaming  the  fans  for  the  debacle.Any  how  getting  lots  of  entertainment  off  screen  in  the  forum,  the  fan's  bickering  is  so  funny,  i  think  ours  was  the  only  forum  where  there  was  no  such  bickering  taking  potshots  and  so  on.
sitakshi thumbnail

abhi mera dinner time ..so dakshnaite🤗 and sd ..tk cr😛

ok, bye, dakshnaite  and  sds.

lucky.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: sitakshi

But  i  can't  buy  the  argumnt  that  it's  ending  cos  of  fans,  SP is  stone  hearted  thta  it  won't  budge to  fans  pressure,  but  they  r  easily  blaming  the  fans  for  the  debacle.Any  how  getting  lots  of  entertainment  off  screen  in  the  forum,  the  fan's  bickering  is  so  funny,  i  think  ours  was  the  only  forum  where  there  was  no  such  bickering  taking  potshots  and  so  on.

definitely ..our forum was Most sharif forum without any doubts just like hamari dakshna & SSBN😉..WE Never really needed mods to moderate us aur keep an eye on us.. 
HeenaBanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@lucky tumne phir se quote 3 times kiya..kal punishment milne ke baad phirse  galti ðŸ˜† chalo ek aur pic ðŸ˜‰
sitakshi thumbnail
haan  lucky  jeee,  one  more  dakshna  pic.
lucky.m thumbnail
hi heenu and sitakshi ðŸ¤—🤗

@ heena ;; all these days kaha gayab??...main bhi gayab hone jaa rahi hu ..I am out of town but will stay in touch and yes galti hogayi phir se ..phir se rules brk kiya...okk ye raha one more dakshna pic😛

sitakshi thumbnail

hi heenu and sitakshi ðŸ¤—🤗

@ heena ;; all these days kaha gayab??...main bhi gayab hone jaa rahi hu ..I am out of town but will stay in touch and yes galti hogayi phir se ..phir se rules brk kiya...okk ye raha one more dakshna pic😛

wow, lucky  beautiful  yaar, it's  really  beautiful,  missing  them  so  badly,  lucky  and  thanks  for  the  same, 
agar  aise  acche  acche  pics  hume  milenge  toh  lucky  i  wish  u  make  many  such  mistakes.
Am  loving  it  yaar.