0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
OK guys; if the cvs are going to insult us, then let us really take this show to a BOLD direction and ask for them to give us an affair with Aditya and Reva or Aditya and Gulabiya. I would really want to watch this show.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PROMOTE THIS IDEA!!!!" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ulakmini

Goldie

ulakmini

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged

this is not healthy poll...as you feel If Cv's working as an insulting way why we are too going to react them in same way...?

Edited by ulakmini - 14 October 2012 at 1:29am

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged

i cant agree with this post.

gulabia is at his mother's age, reva is mami and dhanuma is like a granny.

Expecting affair of adi with these women is beyond my imagination and worse than sugni adi relation.

moreover above women are married and at a double age of adi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.