•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
i am addicted to klaroline(its like drug to me)...klaus hot, spicy , evil n seductive...n caroline fun loving, full of life, hot, glorious kisser😆...which makes des to hotties die for...dey r driving me crazy...god save me from dis couple...any one over here crazy for dem???? 
Edited by darindigi - 11 years ago
mee too...after delena...Klaroline is my fav couple...i knw Klaus has done some horrible stuff...but i still love him!!!!
Originally posted by supriya.r

mee too...after delena...Klaroline is my fav couple...i knw Klaus has done some horrible stuff...but i still love him!!!!

damon love consumes elena n de same way klaus love is passionate  same as damon's...moreover klaus n damon r'nt puppies...dey do wat dey want😆
I used to love forwood but then klaus happened and I am all for klaroline since the ball where he gifted her that sketch he made
Originally posted by tanasha1993

I used to love forwood but then klaus happened and I am all for klaroline since the ball where he gifted her that sketch he made

wen she was with matt i thought tyler was her best choice but wright from de time he gave his hybrid blood to de caroline i am head over heels in love with dis glorious couple
i after delena...even i love this couple...the way klaus feels for caroline...its soo amazing...which really shows he too have a heart n has a longing for someone to be with him...
after delena i love this pair ...
hot n sexy!!!!!!
the chemistry is awesome only after delena though