Arjun
Arjun

India-Forums

What kinds of cases would YOU like to see?

..Naina.. Moderator
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone! :D

So like all of you, I really love ArIya and their slowly developing story. But this topic is a bit different.

I really like the cases that have been highlighted so far in the show - my favorite so far being the one with the organ scandal, and the message it was delivering. (The one where the man and a doctor conspired to kill someone and get his heart to save the rich man's life). I really liked today's episode as well, with the illegal testing of drugs on humans, and making people aware that those kinds of issues are really prevalent in society today. They happen in a lot of places - it's just that people are unaware of the issues. (LOL As you might be able to see, I really like things that pertain to hospitals/medicine/science but that's me)

So my question to you all - what cases were your favorite? Why?

And most importantly - what kinds of issues would you like to see brought up? What kinds of different criminal cases would you like to see the ETF solve?

They don't necessarily have to be a serious message giving type scenarios. They can be something that you would like the team to solve (like a jewel heist or something ...hehe for those who watch White Collar...that's where I got that idea fromLOLLOL)

Any thoughts?

Cheers!
Naina

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kirthiiiKrishnaluv94prava55663funkyliciousmeghasinghMiminitsshrutisweety

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
hahaha Naina... I was gonna say something like jewel theft, or selling expensive potraits just like White Collar..love that show... should keep that aside for nowROFL

I actually liked Ganapathi episode a lot I don't know why! Mainly it might have been coz of ArNi's flashbacks...
2nd I liked the heart case the one you mentioned.

Apart from the theft cases I mentioned above, I would like to see something on Social issues like Domestic violence etc.. ( DV is quite common topic on television.. can't think of other Social issues so just mentioned that as an example)

and also I would love to see serial killing it would be amazing to see that and last but not the least I want Arjun to find the Sikhander so that Ariya's love story could startWinkROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..prava55663shrutisweety

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
if it comes to social issue then even i liked the organ scandal episode also 2nd episode a mother got killed her own daughter for pride...

and how the education has become a business..

would love to mms scandal..i have seen one such episode of gumrah..it was good...would love to see that in a kind of college environment..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Brok3nSoul...Naina..shrutisweety

Sneha113 IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha113
Sneha113

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
i loved the first episod and the adla bdli case..
the case which i wanted to see will be shown today-the bhootni wala Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..shrutisweety

shrutisweety IF-Sizzlerz
shrutisweety
shrutisweety

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
i want to see triller and horrer type of cases
they wil be so intersting
and also i am excited to see todays episode
and also kidnapping cases also wil be intersting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

meghasingh IF-Sizzlerz
meghasingh
meghasingh

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
White collar... that's my  all time favorite... just love the show... anyway about this show... i would love to see on women, for ex. i loved that epi. where the girl kills her groom...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..funkylicious

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index