Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Laugh-IF-Laugh (ALL BB-6 Threads of Cruiser Mania) (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 18

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
for u on xmas Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Laugh-IF-Laugh (ALL BB-6 Threads of Cruiser Mania) (Page 16)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Its-Me-Ayush

Its-Me-Ayush

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
hi everyone, i m new member on india-forums but i used to read all posts of cruiser in season 5 & 6, you are hilarious cruiser bro ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahZur-Cruiser-

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayush28

hi everyone, i m new member on india-forums but i used to read all posts of cruiser in season 5 & 6, you are hilarious cruiser bro ROFL

WELCUM AYUSH

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Its-Me-Ayush-Cruiser-

Its-Me-Ayush

Its-Me-Ayush

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

WELCUM AYUSH

thank u Smile

-Cruiser-

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged

So kind of you Ayush!

You can always check and share all these posts on my Blog as well...Smile

http://cruisermaniabb6.blogspot.com/

Its-Me-Ayush

Its-Me-Ayush

Its-Me-Ayush

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cruiser-

So kind of you Ayush!

You can always check and share all these posts on my Blog as well...Smile

Thank u so much Smile I will read your blog from now on Big smile

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Vodafone Caller of the Week

Voda caller tune:Teeeny teeny teen teen...

Salman: "in a bored voice" Hell O!

Caller: "in shrill voice" Salmanjeee!!!!!

Salman: Jee Boliye!

Caller:"breathing hard" Salmanjeee! Main DuttaSweetheart calling from Chennai!Haye!!!!

Salman: "looks at his feet" Sawaal kiske liye hain?

Caller: Salmanjeee! Main aapki bahooot badi fan hoon! Maine aapki sab filmein dekhi hain"breathing harder" you are sooo hottt!Aap bahut handsome ho!

Salman: "stifling a yawn" Thank you!Ab please bataayengi ki kisse sawaal karna hain aapko?

Caller: "in a shriller "behenji" type voice" Salmanjee, mera sawaal Cruiser jee ke liye hain! Lekin ek nahin bahut saare hain! 'waits with bated breath"

Salman: Poochiye! Woh sun rahe hain "hands over to Cruiser relieved"

Cruiser jee Main aap se poochna chahti hoon ke:

1. Aap motaape se itna ghabraate kyun hain? LOLAur phir khud hi moti auraton ke peeche haath dho ke kyun pad jaate hain?Motaapa means "khaate peete ghar ka bachcha" na? Its a matter of pride na?Cool

2. Doosra sawaal. Aap pet ki gas se itne obsessed kyun hain? Obsession ke liye objects ka akaal pad gaya hain kya? Do do seasons ke kis kis contestants ne kahaan kahaan pe "bum" phoda iski itni detail khabar kaise aur kyun rakhte hain? Kahin aap khud motape aur gas ke marz ke shikaar toh nahin?Evil Smile

3."very charged now" Teesra aur aakri sawaal.Kyaaa aapko sach mein Navjot Sidhu mein koi bhi khaami nazar nahin aayi during his stay in BB house?Shocked Logon ko toh woh bahut "All Talk, No Walk" aur kaamchor lage?Lekin aap unke sab se bade phanke hain.Kyun?Stern Smile

Salman throws an evil grin at Cruiser...:Jawaab do,Hero!Evil Smile

Hello! Sorry, thora zyada ho gaya kya?Embarrassed I'm neither a fan of Bigg Boss nor this forum. I was going through some terrible holiday depression & another IF member sent me this link three days ago & I haven't stopped laughing since.Of course had to watch a few episodes to catch the meaning of some of the stuff but it was extremely stress busting.How on earth can anyone watch this show & come up with a gem like this one is beyond me. You have a way with humour & I am such a fan now.Of you, of course.The show is till too weird for words.Thank you & God Bless you!Looking forward to more.

-Cruiser-

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DuttaSweetheart

Vodafone Caller of the Week

Voda caller tune:Teeeny teeny teen teen...

Salman: "in a bored voice" Hell O!

Caller: "in shrill voice" Salmanjeee!!!!!

Salman: Jee Boliye!

Caller:"breathing hard" Salmanjeee! Main DuttaSweetheart calling from Chennai!Haye!!!!

Salman: "looks at his feet" Sawaal kiske liye hain?

Caller: Salmanjeee! Main aapki bahooot badi fan hoon! Maine aapki sab filmein dekhi hain"breathing harder" you are sooo hottt!Aap bahut handsome ho!

Salman: "stifling a yawn" Thank you!Ab please bataayengi ki kisse sawaal karna hain aapko?

Caller: "in a shriller "behenji" type voice" Salmanjee, mera sawaal Cruiser jee ke liye hain! Lekin ek nahin bahut saare hain! 'waits with bated breath"

Salman: Poochiye! Woh sun rahe hain "hands over to Cruiser relieved"

Cruiser jee Main aap se poochna chahti hoon ke:

1. Aap motaape se itna ghabraate kyun hain? LOLAur phir khud hi moti auraton ke peeche haath dho ke kyun pad jaate hain?Motaapa means "khaate peete ghar ka bachcha" na? Its a matter of pride na?Cool

2. Doosra sawaal. Aap pet ki gas se itne obsessed kyun hain? Obsession ke liye objects ka akaal pad gaya hain kya? Do do seasons ke kis kis contestants ne kahaan kahaan pe "bum" phoda iski itni detail khabar kaise aur kyun rakhte hain? Kahin aap khud motape aur gas ke marz ke shikaar toh nahin?Evil Smile

3."very charged now" Teesra aur aakri sawaal.Kyaaa aapko sach mein Navjot Sidhu mein koi bhi khaami nazar nahin aayi during his stay in BB house?Shocked Logon ko toh woh bahut "All Talk, No Walk" aur kaamchor lage?Lekin aap unke sab se bade phanke hain.Kyun?Stern Smile

Salman throws an evil grin at Cruiser...:Jawaab do,Hero!Evil Smile

Hello! Sorry, thora zyada ho gaya kya?Embarrassed I'm neither a fan of Bigg Boss nor this forum. I was going through some terrible holiday depression & another IF member sent me this link three days ago & I haven't stopped laughing since.Of course had to watch a few episodes to catch the meaning of some of the stuff but it was extremely stress busting.How on earth can anyone watch this show & come up with a gem like this one is beyond me. You have a way with humour & I am such a fan now.Of you, of course.The show is till too weird for words.Thank you & God Bless you!Looking forward to more.

hahahahahahaha!

Awesome...you made my evening! ROFL

God...you should be writing fun threads...D_S...Clap

-Carrie-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.