Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~We Celebrate Rajeev Khandelwal~Birthday Fanclub~ (Page 49)

rajeevkiijann IF-Rockerz
rajeevkiijann
rajeevkiijann

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amor.

thoda sa diff hai aamir ke jahan nahi the paresh k wahan hai LOL

sahi kahaan srif ye hi ftaqqq hai LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged

21st ho gyi Tongue

ab cntrl nahi hoga promo dalna chahiye 12 bajte hi LOL

exactly..even i'am eagerly waiting for the promo..hope it is out soon..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeevkiijann

rajeevkiijann IF-Rockerz
rajeevkiijann
rajeevkiijann

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

thoda sa diff hai aamir ke jahan nahi the paresh k wahan hai LOL

yesss thodu sa difference tho hai..hum Rajeevians se poocho tho hum batathe hai...LOL

waise me eager to see Rajeev's look in the movie...i'am sure ek dum dhaasu hoga...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yes u r right suri boley to ek dam chakkas Wink

rajeevkiijann IF-Rockerz
rajeevkiijann
rajeevkiijann

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged

21st ho gyi Tongue

exactly..even i'am eagerly waiting for the promo..hope it is out soon..Big smile

mee also Wink

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeevkiijann

21st ho gyi Tongue

mee also Wink

ab to eve ho gyi kithe hai promo Shocked

p.s. : guyz i hv changed my username old username: bhartikhushi909 so dnt get confusedWink

rajeevkiijann

yahiya123 IF-Dazzler
yahiya123
yahiya123

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
chalo many more tyms wait
papri_27 Senior Member
papri_27
papri_27

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Home  Blog  COM'ON MAN! – It's About Time!

COM'ON MAN! – It's About Time!

Posted on November 21, 2012 by Rajeev
    IMG_5701

What must have been a casual expression on Facebook turned out to be a nightmare for the two girls from Palghar. It is quite shameful for a society that claims to be teetering on the brink of developed progress that something like this could happen, did happen and even more that it was allowed to happen.

I wonder for how long will cowards achieve their few seconds of fame by attacking innocent citizens. I use the word 'cowards' because there is no bravery in bullying out innocent, purposeful citizens. 'Cowards' because the roar of these hordes turns hoarse when it comes to raising their voice against the grave injustice being meted down to more than 100 crores of their fellow citizens everyday (scam after scam). The common man's attitude has become sluggish, non-reactive, submissive, fearful and apathetic to it's own cause, hence they become the easiest preys to the ambitions of these power starved cowards. It is hard for someone on top to realize that it is the common man who forms the wheels and cogs of this country and it's character. Both the dominant and the submissive so easily forget that the power of the dominant is derived from the submissive. It is easily forgotten that progress and decline only affect the common man. Despite of being the majority and the most powerful force in the country the common man is strangely oblivious of his strength. These forces are quite happy with this attitude of apathy and come election time they thank us, they praise us, they boost the common man's ego while they are trodding on his self esteem then they win and start by instilling fear into him and finally they tell him do not step out of your house, you are safe there. Repeatedly, His chosen leaders let him down – he does not complain. His rights are snatched – he does not complain. His administration does not protect his rights – he does not complain. A handful of people bully him – he does not complain. He is made to pay more and more taxes to fill the coffers of some people and not the country – yet he does not complain. The list goes on and on about the magnanimity of the common man.  Instead of thanking the him for letting them survive, these forces have begun to believe that the common man is a scared lot and will be servile to their diktats. Is it not the common man's magnanimity that despite being educated and purposeful in life he takes unjust oppression from an unemployed, good for nothing, aimless and wastrel without retaliating?

These forces who are just a handful as compared to the might of common man have begun to believe that they are powerful only because the common man has been silent. Are they right in their thinking? I asked and debated with a lot of people and this is a result of those discussions –  The day this common man unleashes his fury it has the potential of wiping out all these miscreants in half a blow.  Time is waiting for this common man to wake up. Nothing is constant except change. Is this change round the corner?

Love

Rajeev

Posted in

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana.dixityazh.rajeevkiijannMaha149

Maha149 IF-Sizzlerz
    Maha149
    Maha149

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
    [youtube]http://www.yourepeat.com/watch/?v=CeTPyHmcPMg&feature=youtube_gdata#.UKqN-qrS4WA[/youtube]

rajeevkiijann

Go to top