Frequent Posters

rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

Table No. 21: Rajeev Khandelwal gets a taste of his own medicine

The Sach Ka Saamna host had his 'moment of truth'

The image

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal, who hosted the popular Sach Ka Saamna show, will now be seen playing a similar truth-and-lie game in the forthcoming film Table No. 21. He admits he got a taste of his own medicine.

"It was tough to sit on the seat. When I used to host that show, I always used to say that it is not easy to sit on that chair. It was my first-hand experience to sit on the chair in Table No. 21. Hats off to those who came on my show and sat in front of me and faced those questions," the 37-year-old said at the first look launch of Table No. 21 in Mumbai.

The small screen heartthrob, thanks to his popular show Kahiin Toh Hoga, has mostly done offbeat films like Aamir, Shaitaan and Soundtrack. Only scripts with a soul and sensibility inspire him and good scripts make an actor's job much easier, said Rajeev.

Table No. 21 also stars Paresh Rawal and Tena Desae and is slated for a January 4 release next year.

"Aamir was a wonderful script, so is Table No. 21 . I like scripts which have a soul and some kind of sensibility. An actor's work becomes a lot easier if the script is good. You are not lost in the film'I also attempted Will You Marry Me; it didn't work," Rajeev said.

"But I think it's more of the script. As Pareshji said, you'll understand what the movie is about after you see it. I am sure once you walk out of the cinema hall, you'll say it was a good script and film," he added.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/table-no-21-rajeev-khandelwal-gets-a-taste-of-his-own-medicine/

thanks suri 4 article

rajeevkiijann thumbnail

Originally posted by: rv_annie

Looking forward for rajeev's appearance in big boss

mein bhi chahti hoon key rajeev big boss mein aye yar agar wo big boos mein ayega na to flims kii promotions or bhi zabardast hogi 😳

rajeevkiijann thumbnail

thanks puri 4 aritcle INSHA ALLAH zaror ayega rajeev big boss mein 😊

rajeevkiijann thumbnail
thank u 4 the pics yar rajeev looking so hot 😳😳😳

rajeevkiijann thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

Rajeev Khandelwal faces truth-and-lie test in film 'Table No. 21'

The tables have turned. Rajeev Khandelwal, who put a lot of contestants through the grind on his show "Sach Ka Saamna", will now undergo a similar test in his upcoming film.

Actor
Rajeev Khandelwal, who hosted the popular "Sach Ka Saamna" show, will now be seen playing a similar truth-and-lie game in the forthcoming film Table No. 21. He admits he got a taste of his own medicine.

"It was tough to sit on the seat. When I used to host that show, I always used to say that it is not easy to sit on that chair. It was my first-hand experience to sit on the chair and hats off to those who came on my show and sat in front of me and faced those questions," the 37-year-old said here Thursday at the first look launch of the film.

The small screen's heartthrob, thanks to his popular show "Kahiin Toh Hoga", has mostly done off-beat films like
Aamir, Shaitaan and Soundtrack.

"Table No. 21" also stars
Paresh Rawal and Tena Desae and is slated for a Jan 4 release next year.

Only scripts with a soul and sensibility inspire him and good scripts make an actor's job much easier, he said.

"'Aamir' was a wonderful script, so is this. So I like great scripts. I like scripts which have a soul, some kind of sensibility. An actor's work becomes a lot easier if the script is good, you are not lost in the film...I also attempted 'Will You Marry Me', it didn't work," Rajeev Khandelwal said.

"But I think it's more of the script. As Pareshji said, you'll understand what the film is about after you see it. I am sure once you walk out of the cinema hall, you'll say it was a good script and film," he added.

once again thanks puri 4 the pics and aritcle

rajeevkiijann thumbnail

wowww 👏👏 very nice bharti

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rajeevkiijann

wowww 👏👏 very nice bharti

thnku
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Paresh Rawal: TABLE NO 21 will engage audience

Eros International and Next Gen Film's edgy thriller TABLE NO.21, which recently saw the release of its theatrical trailer, is already a subject of heated discussion thanks to its gripping plot and the surprise package of the film - actor Paresh Rawal's return to his infamous villainous days.

On the occasion of the launch said actor Paresh Rawal, ''I took on TABLE NO.21 because I loved the script ...The subject, story and treatment is arresting and will have audiences completely engaged in the film.''

Says Rajeev Khandelwal, ''I was keen on doing the film for 3 reasons - the script, the opportunity to act with Mr. Paresh Rawal and to be associated with Eros.''

Adds Tena Desae who makes her big Bollywood debut with the film, ''I'm grateful that I take my steps into Bollywood with TABLE NO. 21, it was an enriching experience working with Pareshji and Rajeev.''

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/12/nov/26-news-paresh-rawal-table-no-21-will-engage-audience-111212.asp

rajeevkiijann thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

Paresh Rawal: TABLE NO 21 will engage audience

Eros International and Next Gen Film's edgy thriller TABLE NO.21, which recently saw the release of its theatrical trailer, is already a subject of heated discussion thanks to its gripping plot and the surprise package of the film - actor Paresh Rawal's return to his infamous villainous days.

On the occasion of the launch said actor Paresh Rawal, ''I took on TABLE NO.21 because I loved the script ...The subject, story and treatment is arresting and will have audiences completely engaged in the film.''

Says Rajeev Khandelwal, ''I was keen on doing the film for 3 reasons - the script, the opportunity to act with Mr. Paresh Rawal and to be associated with Eros.''

Adds Tena Desae who makes her big Bollywood debut with the film, ''I'm grateful that I take my steps into Bollywood with TABLE NO. 21, it was an enriching experience working with Pareshji and Rajeev.''

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/12/nov/26-news-paresh-rawal-table-no-21-will-engage-audience-111212.asp

suri thanks 4 article

rajeevkiijann thumbnail
rajeevians pls rk kii ranking 92 sey 36 hogai hai pls is tarah mgs kartey rahooo 😳