Celebrity Fan Clubs

~We Celebrate Rajeev Khandelwal~Birthday Fanclub~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged

The imageThe imageThe image

The image
The image
The image

Happy Birthday 
Mr. Rajeev Khandelwal

The imageThe image

The imageThe image

A New Day Has Dawned Marking The Beginning Of A Whole New Day...Day Falls & Night Follows & This Is A Mechanism Which The Earth Follows 365 Days Of A Year, There Is Not Even Day When The Morning Does Not Turn Into Evening, Evening Into Night & Night Into Morning. This Is A Well Known Circle Of Life... Then You May Ask What Makes The 16th Of October So Special...Yes The Day & Date Of 16th Of October Is Indeed Very Special...The Day Mark The Entry Of The Modest, The Sweetest, The Humble, The Guy Next Door Rajeev Khandelwal's Birthday.  In The Year 1975, Date  16th Of October, A Baby Came Into This World, A Baby Boy Named Rajeev Khandelwal..No One Knew At The Time He Was Born That This Very Guy Named Rajeev Khandelwal Will Go On To Become The Reason For Umpteen Of Hearts Beating, Smiles, Joy & Happiness...
The image

Rajeev Khandelwal A Man Of Honor, Dignity & Commitment Is Indeed Very Special For His Admirers, His Fans His Followers, For 'Rajeevians' The World Starts With The Name Rajeev Khandelwal & Ends With It Too'. There Is No One Like Him...
The image
http://www.jaimelombanamusic.com/_Media/notes_animated.gifhttp://www.jaimelombanamusic.com/_Media/notes_animated.gifhttp://www.jaimelombanamusic.com/_Media/notes_animated.gifhttp://www.jaimelombanamusic.com/_Media/notes_animated.gifhttp://www.jaimelombanamusic.com/_Media/notes_animated.gifhttp://www.jaimelombanamusic.com/_Media/notes_animated.gif
37 years ago on this  day that is the 16th of October a STAR was born...  Nobody ever predicted that this boy will be the reason to live , to smile for the millions of people' Nobody ever knew that a STAR was born on that day' But today after knowing Rajeev , his achievements , the world knows it is BLESSED with one of the FINEST ACTORS & finest human-beings'. Rajeev Khandelwal the guy who entered our lives as a complete stranger, today rules our lives & world & we proudly call ourselves 'Rajeevians'...A man of few words, frank & straight forward...We 'Rajeevians' exist only because of this one man, Rajeev Khandelwal... So let's all get together, put our hands up in the air, clap loudly & sing birthday wishes for this one man, Rajeev Khandelwal, who means the world to 'US'...

http://candiecoded.com/Cute/cheerleaders.gifhttp://clapafrica.org/animated_hands_clapping.gifhttp://clapafrica.org/animated_hands_clapping.gifhttp://clapafrica.org/animated_hands_clapping.gifhttp://clapafrica.org/animated_hands_clapping.gifhttp://clapafrica.org/animated_hands_clapping.gifhttp://candiecoded.com/Cute/cheerleaders.gif

The image

"We don't know how to explain it,
If only we could explain by mere words,
How much we really care for you,
How much you mean to 'US'.
We look forward to seeing you every day,
The grin that adorms our face because of you,
When We see you we can't help but smile,
There is just something about you.
When you speak through your eyes,
Our heart suddenly beats faster,
We wish we could tell you right then and there,
That our life could never be better.
When you communicate with us,
Through small & big gestures 
We want to stay in that moment forever,
And tell you how much you really are loved.
Nothing around us seems to matter Other than you,
Because there is nothing more important to us than you.
No words could ever express how much you mean to 'US',
We hope we could express it in words;
But the words don't seem to flow when we look at 'U'...
But there is definitely something very special about you..."

You are our sunshine
You are our shining star
Everything that we are not
You are
You make us laugh
You make our heart smile
Everything you do
Makes our life worthwhile
You give lovingly
You always have cheer
Everything you are
We hold dear
You are so sweet
You are so very kind
Everything we cherish
In you we find
You are a blessing
You are an angel
Everything about you
is Gods gift to us..

The imageThe image

Count your blessings, not your troubles;
You'll make it through whatever comes along;
Within you are so many answers;
Understand, have courage, be strong.
Don't put limits on yourself;
So many dreams are waiting to be realized;
Decisions are too important to leave to chance;
Reach for your peak, your goal, your prize.
Nothing wastes more energy than worrying;
The longer one carries a problem, the heavier it gets;
Don't take things too seriously;
Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets.
Remember that a little love goes a long way;
Remember that a lot... goes forever;
Remember that friendship is a wise investment;
Life's treasures are people... together.
Realize that it's never too late;
Do ordinary things in an extraordinary way;
Have health and hope and happiness;
Take the time to wish upon a star.
And don't ever forget...
Even for a day...
How very Special you are!

The imageThe imageThe imageThe image

In the entire world there is nobody like you. Since the beginning of time, there has never been another person like you. Nobody has your smile. Nobody has your eyes, your nose, your hair, your hands, your voice. YOU'RE SPECIAL.
No one sees things just as you do. In all of time there has been no one who laughs like you, no one who cries like you. And what makes you laugh and cry will never provoke identical laughter and tears from anybody else.
You are the only one in God's creation with your set of natural abilities. There will always be somebody who is better at one of the things you're good at but no one in the universe can reach the quality of your combination of talents, ideas, natural abilities and spiritual abilities.
Through all of eternity no one will ever look, talk, walk, or do exactly like you. YOU'RE SPECIAL.You're rare. And, as in all rarity, there is great value.
Because of your great rare value you need not attempt to imitate others. You should accept and celebrate your differences. YOU'RE SPECIAL. Continue to realize it's not an accident that YOU'RE SPECIAL. Continue to see that God created you special for a very special purpose. He called you out and ordained you to a calling that no one else can do as well as you. Out of all the billions of applicants, only one is qualified, only one has the best combination of what it takes. That one is you. That just as surely as every snow flake that falls has a perfect design and no two designs are the same, so no two people are the same.
YOU ARE SPECIAL!
http://mrshillman.iowapages.org/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/cheerleaders/chr_kids1.gif

The image

Rajeev Khandelwal is God sent gift to Rajeevians... 'we could never ask for anything more than this'...

The imageThe image

One day when God felt generous,
He looked down at me and smiled,
"Since I feel so magnanimous,
I'd like to give you something, child."
He asked me what I wanted,
I said, "Oh, really nothing more,
You've done so much already."
He said, "That's what God is for."
"You have been pretty good," He said,
I know there's not much that you seek,
I will pick a little something,
Just to make your life complete."
With great anticipation,
I looked forward to my gift,
I wondered what God had in mind,
That would give me such a lift.
"This gift," God said, "You realize,
Bears some responsibility,
So, if you accept my present,
You must be willing to agree...
"To offer unconditionally,
A section or a part,
Of more than half of you,
The larger portion of your heart."
"Okay, God," I answered,
"Since in You, I always trust,
I'll meet your obligation,
In the manner that I must."
To myself, I thought, wow, what a gift,
For so much of me, God's asked,
Now what could be so valuable,
That my share was more than half?
With both hands I sought my gift,
I still did not have a clue,
Then God put your hand in mine,
And said His gift to me was YOU!!!!!!

Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
There's so many things, We just want to say.
You inspire many, with your thoughts and actions,
We're all so grateful, for your calm reactions.
You've always been there, when we needed you to stay.
Kindness and thoughtfulness is your forte,
Our love for you, we wish to convey.
We wish you the best, without any delay.
Hope you enjoy it, from beginning till end,
Here's a hug and kiss, we're ready to send.

The imageThe image

Happy Birthday Rajeev you hold a special place in our hearts & lives & you will always continue to hold a special place in our world..Thank You for being the nicest, sweetest, bestest person on the earth..You were special to us, you are special to us & you wil always remain so...Our Love, respect, admiration for you will never dimish..Life may change but our love for you will always be the same... Happy Birthday Mr. Rajeev Khandelwal... We are proud to be your admirers & call ourselves 'Rajeevians'...

The image

Each year your birthday reminds us
That we really want to say
We are very glad to know you;
We think of you each day.
We hope you enjoy your birthday,
All the pleasures it has in store,
And because we appreciate you,
We hope you have many more!!!!! 

The image

The imageThe imageThe image
http://www.hancockstcafe.com/Party_logo.gif

The imageThe imageThe imageThe imageThe image

The imageThe image

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 16 October 2012 at 12:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.suhana.dixitNetRaiderrajeevkiijannwaniya_fatimaspvd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~We Celebrate Rajeev Khandelwal~Birthday Fanclub~ (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bluefalls

IF-Rockerz

Bluefalls

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
9 years!!!!!

Its been long 9 years since I am following this man and have been an ardent believer in him. Sometimes, I tend to think whether I am his fan only. A mere fan cannot hold on to an actor for 9 years!!! But , we dont have anything to name ourselves, right??? So, rather I will call myself as someone who looks up to this person and have very high regards and respect for him.

Many years ago someone asked me "why so much respect you have for him?". Well, my answer to him was "Its not easy to survive in an industry after having a rift with two major giants of the industry." When everyone thought that he was doomed, he emerged out to be the superstar of the then era of television. I respect him because he was true to his belief and followed his heart throughout. When majority of the actors in television suffer from insecurity, this man chose to follow his heart and went on to invade new boundaries of creativity.

As an actor he has evolved with time and is the one of the best around us today...but many of the rajeevians had the oppurtunity to interact and know this man personally too over the past years. And from my own experience I can say, No other Celeb in town is as generous as this person. As someone was telling me a day before yesterday that "He still lives on earth". And the statement is true from the core.

My journey with him started from Kahiin to Hoga and is still continuing and I know it will continue even after his retirement may be. I wish him all the luck in his life and career. The man is with a golden heart who is always ready to help people anytime and everytime.

Today when we are celebrating his birthday I would wish him again A Heartiest Happy Birthday and would pray that he sets new milestones in future. Table 21 is a project with high expectations and I hope and wish that this year brings him a Hit show at the box office.

Lastly, This FC has been like a second home to me for all these years. I would like to convey a dearest thank you to kiran diii, Ranju diii, suriii, nidhi, preeti diii, neha, nida diii, Zee diii,yazh, sunaina diii, vandana, varallika,farheen and all others among the old members and  purnima, fatima, deepa,bharti,maha,akki,suhana among the new members for their umpteen amount of contribution towards the FC.

I have learnt a lot of things from this FC...Time management, Anger management, Fanbase Management, Politics Management, Fc relations Management and many moreLOL. The collisions, the fights, the backbitings, the huge drama that used to be created in the FC are unforgettable. The FC was bound to make you learn abt how to be a diplomatic person to run a Fc which once upon a time had such number of members that could surpass an entire forum of IF.Trust me, RKFC used to be the place for a person to learn the traditional antics  if he/she wants to start off a career in this fieldLOL.

I am finally done with my lecture. Have written a big long post in FC after a long time.

Wish all of the Rajeevians out here a Very Happy BirthdayHug

Edited by saheli2610 - 15 October 2012 at 7:40am

suhana.dixitNetRaiderrajeevkiijannwaniya_fatimaspvdMysticRiver

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged

~Without Rajeev Khandelwal My World Would Be Meaningless~ 

It is again that time of the year when I get to wish you a very happy birthday...The day which embarks your entry into the world is really very special to me & it is very close to my heart...I wish you all the happiness in the world..If the stars up in the sky fulfilled wishes I would send all the stars your way, just with a small prayer that all your wishes whether big or small, all come true...I have told you this umpteen times but on the special day I would like to say it again, you are very special to me..No one can ever take your place in my heart & my life...Smile  

It has been Nine years & more still the bond, the love, admiration, the liking I have for Rajeev Khandelwal does not seem to diminish. My love, my respect for him only seems to increase...It seems to be a such a long journey of 'Nine years' of being associated & attached to Rajeev Khandelwal, but it still seems like yesterday when I first saw Rajeev on TV, when I first interacted with him, the journey seems like a dream..A wonderful beautiful dream...I'am glad to know Rajeev, I feel honored to be associated with a humble, modest, guy next door like Rajeev & I'am proud to call myself a 'Rajeevian'...I was a Rajeevian, I'am a Rajeevian & will always continue to be so forever & ever. Nothing can change my love, admiration & respect for him..Smile 

Rajeev Khandelwal a name which was unknown to me just ten prior to this date, but as a 15 year old it was the first time I came across the name 'Rajeev Khandelwal', when I got to know of Rajeev's name I never knew that in my life that very name which was unknown to me will hold so much of importance in my life, Rajeev Khandelwal a person whom I have never met, only spoken a few countable times, only seen him portray different characters & roles on screen, still that one name Rajeev Khandelwal & that one man is very much a crucial part of my life... I just cannot imagine my life & my existence without Rajeev Khandelwal...Smile  

Rajeev Khandelwal, a guy who walked into my life as a complete stranger, then went on to become my first ever crush, over the years I have come to adore, love, respect this one person...Thank you so much Rajeev for being a inspiration, a driving force in my life...Whether I write fictions, poems or articles, or I make siggies or video mixes all the credit goes to you...It is because of you I have developed a passion for writing & I really can't thank you enough for being a strong inspiration & a guide in my life...You have been & are the guy whom I look up to with great amount of regard & respect...I cannot even explain in words what you mean to me & what I feel for you...The feeling can never be expressed in way of words..Smile

I can promise you one thing from the bottom of my heart that my love, respect for you will only increase with every passing by minute, it would never fade...You are special & you will always be...There is no one like you, there can be no one like you either, you are just 'God's Gift to us Rajeevians'...Embarrassed 

Rajeev thanks a ton, it is because of you I have some wonderful friends in my life & I can never thank you enough for that...Embarrassed

Keep Smiling always as your smile is very important to me...Embarrassed      

Few lines of a poem which I had written years before for you, even today they hold the same meaning for me & I mean every word of it - EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
'Hum Aapke Qadardaan Hai..Aap Humari Jaan Hai..Khoo Na Jaaye Yeh Naata Kahiin...Yeh Rishtha Humara Auro Se Anjaan Hai'..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

What I Feel For Rajeev Can Never Be Expressed So Here Is A Poem Depicting What I Feel - 'Three Simple Words, I Love You Are Never Enough To Express How Much I Love, Admire & Respect You...All I Can Say Is 'I Love You'!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  

Happy Birthday Rajeev Once Again, Have The Best Birthday Ever..You Deserve The Nicest, Sweetest, Bestest Things In The World...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Good luck for all your future endeavors & I'am eager to see you on big screen again...Smile

All The Best...Happy Birthday Once Again...Big smile 
Muaahhh...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Loveee You Loadsss
Surya..Hug

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 15 October 2012 at 10:45am

rv_anniesuhana.dixitNetRaiderrajeevkiijannwaniya_fatimaspvd

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Well, everyone counting years of their introduction with RK, i would say i am still at the starting point.

let me tell you how.

every time i see this man, every time i come across with his interview, every time i hear his voice, it gives me a feeling of my 1st ever interaction with this charmer.

yes, this man is an ultimate charmer, a genuine gem who has not only stolen our hearts but keeping a special place in our minds as well.

its very easy to make a place in one's heart but its rather difficult to make a place in one's mind and RK did this quite convinsingly.

Dil to pagal ho saqta hai mager dimag kabhi jhoot nahi bolta.. so main kehti hun RK mery dil ki nahi dimag hi pasand hai.

we are convinced no one acts better than him, we are convinced no one beats him when it comes to giving acknowledgement to his admirers, we are convinced no one has such strong screen presence and last but not the least we are convinced no one beats him in humbleness.

This one man should be treated as a STAR a real star in all spheres of life.Star

wish him all the luck and success in this year and years to come.

We love you immesnely and unconditionally RK
Big smile

Edited by waniya_fatima - 16 October 2012 at 5:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Years of knowing Rajeev !!

Its more than 7-8 years of knowing the wonderful person & actor Rajeev khandelwal...but it was in 2006, when completely fell head over heels for this awesome actor EmbarrassedEmbarrassed & since then call it madness, craziness anything... LOLLOLLOL had been growing leaps & bounds its been increasing on a faster rate LOLLOLLOL...

Rajeev is one topic i can go on 24*7 LOLLOLLOL & not even get tired of it EmbarrassedLOL...though my friends, even brother sister they get tired LOLLOLLOL specially they still want me change my ringtone still ringing "Ha Rahem" LOLLOLLOL

For sure the craziness will increase more Silly coz Rajeev will never stop mesmerizing me Day Dreaming

Wishing Rajeev all the success & happiness in life Thumbs Up

Have been & will be his Fan Embarrassed Blushing

Edited by -purnima- - 16 October 2012 at 5:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeevkiijannwaniya_fatima

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Guys Don't Forget To Post Your Wishes For Rajeev In The Members Lounge Topic, The Topic Will  Be Made A Global Announcement Topic Soon...Smile
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3241308

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeevkiijannwaniya_fatima

Maha149

IF-Rockerz

Maha149

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
happpy bday my rockstarRES

Edited by Maharkno1fan - 15 October 2012 at 12:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NetRaider

NetRaider