Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

--MasterMind--

IF-Addictz

--MasterMind--

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Rival Site

Sukirti Kandpal

Sukirti Kandpal has always been gung-ho about the characters she plays be it in Dill Mill Gayye, Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo or Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani. However, she does not have much to say about the role she presently portrays in Zee TV's Rab Se Sohna Isshq, produced by Jay Productions.

She stated, "Jaaz is spoilt, arrogant and an impulsive girl who always does her own thing. This is something that I have not played before. Story wise, I am quite happy with it."

When we asked her how her character is linked to the lead pair of Sahiba (Ekta Kaul) and Ranveer (Ashish Sharma), she had just this to say, "Please ask the creatives about it." Well, we don't blame her for the story in itself is quite complicated. She only adds to the confusion of the love triangle between Saahiba (Ekta Kaul), Ranveer (Ashish Sharma) and Daljeet (Kanan Malhotra)."

With the show now going the family drama way, Sukirti does not know how her character will now pan out. "The scenes we have shot till now might have no connection with the new story which will unfold soon," she exclaimed.

However, all said and done, Sukirti had a blast in England. "I visited Oxford and Brighton and was amazed at the beauty of British architecture. We also had a blast shopping and frequenting the cute English cafs. We have shot in all parts of London and the visuals have come out spot on. So all in all it was a very successful visit."

In closing, Sukirti also washed her hands regarding the low TRPs of Rab Se Sohna Isshq. "Some shows get great numbers, others don't. I don't get panicky over it. If an actor can't live with the cyclic nature of our industry, I guess he/she is in the wrong profession."

Well said, Sukirti!!

Edited by J.M.Singh - 13 October 2012 at 7:24pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01sukusonu525dmgfanA1boogle.SmokeySilence.SukuKiiDeewaniharinisriram39ashu1909anjali.KLoveSimmi-Priyam-..SheWolf..RidziPiaJazSimiAndromeda001.DarkParadise..Trouble.bookworm-ALS--rechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I don't get panicky over TRPs says Sukirti-Article" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Tfs

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SukuKiiDeewaniLoveSimmi--MasterMind--

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Please take note that articles from TellyChakkar are not allowed on IF.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DarkParadise..

anjali.K

IF-Rockerz

anjali.K

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Nice interviewThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveSimmi

destineyyy

IF-Dazzler

destineyyy

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
nice intervie suku!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SukuKiiDeewaniLoveSimmi

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Good answers like always... TFS

SukuKiiDeewaniLoveSimmi

Andromeda001

IF-Sizzlerz

Andromeda001

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
T4s.
She is always d best.Her answers appear as if she already knew d questions n was prepared.

SukuKiiDeewaniLoveSimmi

LoveSimmi

IF-Sizzlerz

LoveSimmi

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Good Answer Dear Always ,Hope Your Character Will End Soon .AND YOU COME WITH STRONG CHARACTER LIKE previous ,...Thanks for sharing ,...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.