Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

|| Krish/Gaurav Khanna's AT#3-Krish wala love<3 || (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 150

sumivo

sumivo

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Hina, honestly I am not at all good at making siggies and vms like others on this forum. But of course I will write a msg wishing GK on his special day. In fact why just his birthday ...I wish him the best every day of the year.

And yes, I will miss watching GK onscreen. In a way its good BHBK is nearly over ...this show hasn't done much for him in terms of popularity...though it must have been a good learning experience. Its difficult to remain motivated when you are aware that your fans and the audience are unhappy with your show. Wonder when we will get to watch him next!!

Whenever it is I just hope its something that he enjoys and something that gives him creative satisfaction. In the end that is what is most important.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveshinz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Krish/Gaurav Khanna's AT#3-Krish wala love<3 || (Page 145)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged

hey Pravben Hug

I know everyone's doing their bit in their own way but its upsetting to se the state if this forum, wese, I'm more interested in this thread...

its really depressing to see another of Gaurav's show end on a sad note :(...

like u, i love him so much and wish he gets all he deserves, the success and the fandom...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sathuraj

Praves

Praves

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Same here, benlog!! DisapproveCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzsathuraj

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumivo

Hina, honestly I am not at all good at making siggies and vms like others on this forum. But of course I will write a msg wishing GK on his special day. In fact why just his birthday ...I wish him the best every day of the year.

And yes, I will miss watching GK onscreen. In a way its good BHBK is nearly over ...this show hasn't done much for him in terms of popularity...though it must have been a good learning experience. Its difficult to remain motivated when you are aware that your fans and the audience are unhappy with your show. Wonder when we will get to watch him next!!

Whenever it is I just hope its something that he enjoys and something that gives him creative satisfaction. In the end that is what is most important.

well said hun(sorry dont know your name)
I totally understand how Gaurav must feel with all the negativity around the show...
just wish he gets his due

btw siggies and vms arent what we need, its lovely heartfelt messages that make it special :)

sathuraj

sumivo

sumivo

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Well, I will surely write a lovely, heartfelt, special msg for GK on his birthday thread.

sathuraj

Praves

Praves

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged

When I think about how Gaurav must be feeling, I really feel frustrated!! My heart goes out to him, poor Darling!!!CryCry

Edited by Praves - 17 November 2012 at 6:40am

sathuraj

sumivo

sumivo

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Hina, I am Suvomita. I live in Ahmedabad and am a banker by profession

sathuraj

IF-Dazzler

sathuraj

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

Originally posted by sathuraj

Its too sad that most member already lot interest in the show ...

Lets give our support to BHBK for the next 5 episode...Thumbs Up

Sathu, its sad I know but we can hardly force activityEmbarrassed

Thats  true Hinaben...

I just visited one the show's forum this morning, i can see more member are active and are giving their full support for the show.but as for as BHBK is concern even the few members who are active few weeks back also i not active now...Confused

Lets hope GK's new show starts soon...Day Dreaming

Praves

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.