|| Krish/Gaurav Khanna's AT#3-Krish wala love<3 || - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Hinaben, what an idea about picture story. Sorry couldn't contribute with anything. Beside any comment from my side would be gutter related. 🤣 

Yeh Tabinda aur Salman kaha se aa gaye? 😆 Actually I follow SeZ too so totally got  the joke.

Gaurav...
He deserves a better show. BHBK has nothing left especially with the new track. Complete bakwaas!
Originally posted by Sarahwahid

Lol Hinaben Salman and tabinda are actually the characters of a Paki drama
Fariben ko ek aur naam mil gaya Aamir?🤣

I had a feeling it was something to do with a Pak novel or drama
Tabinda was beyond my Urdu knowledge😳 isliye Aamir 😆
Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Hinaben, what an idea about picture story. Sorry couldn't contribute with anything. Beside any comment from my side would be gutter related. 🤣 

Yeh Tabinda aur Salman kaha se aa gaye? 😆 Actually I follow SeZ too so totally got  the joke.

Gaurav...
He deserves a better show. BHBK has nothing left especially with the new track. Complete bakwaas!

Arre Monaben i love your gutter related posts and miss them too, plz feel fre to start a story anytime u spot a guttery pic 😆 I shall always support u 😉

and the tabinda joke yeah, the only Pak show I've watched in recent times is Humsafar  and a bit of Dastan coz I liked Asher😳

@bold - anything is better than this really...
Monaben, I called Sara Salman because I thought she forgot who I am and in return, she called me Tabinda 🤣
Sara you said you liked Asher, means you've seen Humsafar? Please say yes or I'll have to start bugging you until you watch it! 🤔

Asher ❤️
GK ❤️❤️❤️, Imagine Gaurav in an Indian version of Humsafar
 helloww my lovely benss!!😉

subbihaben, hinaben,zaaraben,ayshaben, my fari behna, tanuben n all others 🤗

firstly hats off to all the continuous viewerss, how can u guys bear this show...i took a break from IF for sometime, n whoaa i c all of u hea still bearing this awesome (NOT) 🤔 show...okay okay i know u r bearing it for GK 😆

i missed alll off yeww 🤗, so whats up ppl?
Missiben! 🤗 Yay you're back!
To be honest, I'm NOT bearing the show..I read the WUs 😆
@fariben - i toh dont even read the updates 🤣 watch it on and off, just come here and stare at sexy neck's caps😳 infact these days i am watching more love ne mila di jodi than bhbk😆 PriDa❤️
oye missiben welcome back🤗🤗
Originally posted by OnlyHope

Monaben, I called Sara Salman because I thought she forgot who I am and in return, she called me Tabinda 🤣
Sara you said you liked Asher, means you've seen Humsafar? Please say yes or I'll have to start bugging you until you watch it! 🤔
Humsafar kon nahi dekhta tha. I dont know how many times I used to watch one episode 😆
It was the bestesttt show.. I wish Humsafar 2 ajaye ROFL