FF - Ek Prem Kahani

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

LuvArnavKhushi

Goldie

LuvArnavKhushi

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
FF - Ek Prem Kahani part 1 by Farah Popal

A love story is just what everyone would like to have in their life. Of course love stories can also have heart breaking moments too, but a happy ending is what everyone wants. So here's the love story of Arnav and Khushi, from the very start.

"Nurse, can I hold my son?" Priya Raizada asked as she stretched her arms forward. The nurse handed over the baby. As Priya looked at her son for the first time, she had tears of joy in her eyes. "I've been waiting for your arrival for awhile now," she said to her baby. She gently kissed his soft and delicate cheek. "Mera Arnav."

"Amma," Priya heard her four year old daughter's voice. She was standing at the door beside her Mami. "Come Anjali. Come see your little brother." Anjali came over and stood on her tippy toes to see her baby brother carefully. She looked at him for awhile then suddenly a huge smile formed on her face. Her eyes were sparkling with happiness. "His name is Arnav," her mom said.

"Accha? It's a very nice name. But'can I call him chote? He is my little brother after all." Her mom smiled big. "You can call him chote. And when he's older, you teach him to call you di, ok?"

Anjali, being an adorable little girl herself, was smiling the entire time. "Chote," she whispered and kissed his cheek just as her mom had.

Priya looked at Mami standing by the door. "In a few months, you too will have a little boy or girl just like me. We'll have a great big family."

Manorma nodded her head, smiled and even had a tear escape out of the corner of her eye.

After an hour the nurse came and took little baby Arnav to the hospital's nursery. Arnav was sound asleep in his little nursery bed. A few minutes later another nurse brought in another new born baby. A baby girl. The baby girl's nursery bed was right beside Arnav's. As soon as she was gently put down, Arnav's tiny baby eyes opened'

Edited by LuvArnavKhushi - 17 January 2013 at 6:30pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF - Ek Prem Kahani" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top