Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Should Katrina stick to being the ITEM GIRL? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 3 Page 14

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I don't understand why she even bothered doing fillers to her cheeks, they were fine before! At times you sense as if she can't smile at all!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eraserbeboholic-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Should Katrina stick to being the ITEM GIRL? (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eraser

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-beboholicDeathstrokeoblivious.

MocoCoco

IF-Stunnerz

MocoCoco

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
If she's horrible in JTHJ than forever yes, but if she's awesome in that film than she has officially won me over. But so far the parts of the film with her look disappointing. I wish she would just learn to act by now or stick to those brief cameo roles if she refuses to act. She's gorgeous no doubt about it, but she's so bland on-screen when it comes to the dialogue part of her performance...hopefully she can silence the critics will a killer performance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eraser

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

Originally posted by adib40

obviously yes ! she has surely seduced yash buddha to get a role in this filmAngry films like JTHJ needs serious acting not boob and hip shakesDead she is  a item girl not an actress IMO

Well I dont really blame Yash Copra because he wanted a never-seen-before pair in his movie and I guess he thought that if he gives intense acting workshop to her, she'd improve. But I dont think he was aware of (a) Her low I.Q and (b) Her series of Botox and Cheek-filler appointments for this year and (c) Her constipation issues. Poor woman, she looks like she's trying to hold back gas. 
ya maybe yash chopra hoped he could make kat actOuch but kat ko acting karana mushkil nahin namumkin haiSleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12BazzingaeraserSallufanno1-SalShah4eva-

koiza.k

IF-Sizzlerz

koiza.k

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by eraser

Originally posted by koiza.k

well i liked her in ZNMD and MBKD so i wouldn't mind seeing her in movies. At least she doesn't annoy me like those who over act and ham like ameesha.She was pretty decent in ZNMD imo, better than HR!

If being wooden is the criteria of not doing movies then i would also love imran khan, neil, sonam and others to join her! 

Wink

Ameesha? Who's that LOL MBKD she looked cute but her acting was very forced LOL She looked cute in ZMND but she didnt really have to do much. And you're her fan, fans will love anything that comes from their favourite. Look at me, I love SRK and I loved Ra.One LMAO. 

and of course, Katrina, Imran, Neil, Sonam all belong to the same Barbie and Ken club LOL

LOL true that

but eraser i try my best to be neutral especially regarding her case. I know i would only sound like an idiot if i say she is a good actress or who is better in acting kat or vidya? LOL

i am not an obsessive fan, i like katrina along with kareena rani etc 

as for katrina, i don't praise her every time and very rare i praise her acting or lack of acting i should say! LOL

but yeah i think she was decent in ZNMD (strictly my opinion) 

It varies from person to person. Some cant stand non actors, where as some like me are okay with under performers but cannot stand those who over act. So i can bear her and say yes she can be a part of movies as long as those who over act and ham like there is no tomorrow are! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GundayVedanteraser

gossipgurls

IF-Rockerz

gossipgurls

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Oh thanks I was thinking it as me ... She sucks (I mean not that way other way lol) 

Anushka is the only saving grace fr the movie.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Bollywood_DivasDeathstroke-SMay31-eraserMocoCoco

-IHeartDeepika-

IF-Rockerz

-IHeartDeepika-

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
She is so inspirational...made a solid film career by jiggling her ladyparts...talent Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eraserruky786

eraser

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazzinga-IHeartDeepika-Deathstroke-SMay31-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top