Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: SRK_fanatic

sheesh! as  much as I love SRK i cant ever appreciate his chemistry with this wooden plank

OH SHIT! She really looks like a mannequin here😲 Good work kat she always outdoes herself...wooden plank to mannequin is a big achievement i must say!
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I seem to be the only who thinks she is not that bad of an actress 😆 I enjoy watching her onscreen, she is Definalety not the best but she is also not the worst and she has an amazing screen presence... So my answer is no!! She shouldn't just do item songs!
The pic of SRK-Kat is plain weird! She looks plastic and it looks like he's gonna drop her down to the ground in a fit of rage. Is that supposed to be passionate? Cuz it ain't working for me!
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This reminds me a dialog from Enlish Winglish My wife is born to make Ladoo same Kartrina is born to be an Item Girl.

madzaboutchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: New_nova

This reminds me a dialog from Enlish Winglish My wife is born to make Ladoo same Kartrina is born to be an Item Girl.

but as shashi in d movie was nt born to make ladoos, similarly katrina is nt born to be just an item girl.
Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: adib40

but salman actually acted well in the 90s whereas kat has never acted in any film🥱

ah...well for me salman never can act ..he used to try acting in early 90s though😛...and about the girls...what can I say...when the easy route to female stardom in Bollywood is not an acting school but a Miss World title...or a star father or relative to launch one in Bollywood.

If we can tolerate Sonam...why not Katrina??t
helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I never liked her...she's good as an item girl but that's about it. In my opinion she overacts, and her dialogue delivery is not good either. She's good for showing skin, and belly dancing. That's it, in my opinion.
Sorry to Kat fans! Just saying what I feel