Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Sonia, Monisha, Bindiya & Leena- Four in ONE! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Ninja.

IF-Stunnerz

Ninja.

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Awesome post. The episode was brilliant and so was Sukirti's rendition of the girls. It was really fab.

Thank you! =) Yes, it was! The episode totally belongs to her.

Thanks _Chandni_Sadia_ , suku_girl , geny , cute-aisha! =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bookworm-ALS--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sonia, Monisha, Bindiya & Leena- Four in ONE! (Page 4)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ninja.

IF-Stunnerz

Ninja.

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

awsum topic ninja...i got late otherwise i were make one also...but ur topic is wonderful to appreciate sukku work...she really deserves it...

abt show sukku is so talented actress n  i love her dat habit to take challenging work for her...its too difficult to play 4 roles in 1 show n dats also same timing...u know my brain is like I FEEL LIKE mad like to see shapth...sukku make running cops everytime behind her in whole epi...like tom n jerry...ROFL 

i jst say hatts off her to play these charater very beautifully dat m speechless...being a loyal sukku fan its abig achevment of us too dat we r the fan of one of damn talented actress...

love u sukku n always proud to b ur fan...love the habit of urs to  do experment wid ur talent...go gal go..ur fans r always wid uHugHug

Thanks =) Yes, that's one thing that I like about Suku is she does experiment playing different roles. I was also excited to watch her in Shapath since I badly wanted to see her play good roles after PKYEK.

RidziPiaJazSimi

RidziPiaJazSimi

IF-Sizzlerz

RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkcocoa_renu

Originally posted by ninja_hattori

d one vd red attire.ryt?

Well, the red dress one who had stolen the jewellery was Bindiya. Actually she came to that jewellery shop as Monisha.

umm nabi..can u post pix of all d four vd der names.plz??

@renu here is for u...

this is monisha in red n pink...

this is bindya

this is sonia

n this is leena now hope u got it LOL n hope ur confusion will get over Tongue LOL 

when i saw the show na so i was like Silly D'ohROFL wat is happening Shocked ShockedD'ohLOL then after whole the show in last scene i got all things when they 3 were together...LOLhatts off to sukku to do this.Thumbs Up..main tu dekh kr hi ghum gai sukku ne tu play kia Clap Clap Thumbs UpEmbarrassedWink

@ninja no they dint use this pic of sukku for sonia in show they only used her all  photos very old ones n the charater one is new which i posted above this one tu so latest phootoshoot pic of her dear...they hvnt used it in shapath...Tongue

i so love sukku to played all chraters very brillently in 1 show actually its becum her habit after pkyek Day Dreamingawww she is simply amzing...love all the pics above Embarrassed Wink LOL

Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 15 October 2012 at 9:59am

Ninja.

IF-Stunnerz

Ninja.

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

hello haturi... i havent watch the entire episode but I watched half.. i will catch the other half soon...
I assumed the story might resemble some book or English flicks.. im happy Suku tried it and she proved again how she is a versatile actress... i appreciate her attempt and she was looking very good as Monisha...

Cool! Do watch the other half soon =) She's one versatile actress for sure. Agreed! Her 'Monisha' avatar was the best<3 And I think she looks better with straight hair more =P And hey , your 'red hot' siggy is so beautiful =D

RidziPiaJazSimi

Achilles_Styx

IF-Sizzlerz

Achilles_Styx

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
@tabzi..tanx a lot dea..she luks hot as moni n innocent as lina..

RidziPiaJazSimi

RidziPiaJazSimi

IF-Sizzlerz

RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninja_hattori

Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

awsum topic ninja...i got late otherwise i were make one also...but ur topic is wonderful to appreciate sukku work...she really deserves it...

abt show sukku is so talented actress n  i love her dat habit to take challenging work for her...its too difficult to play 4 roles in 1 show n dats also same timing...u know my brain is like I FEEL LIKE mad like to see shapth...sukku make running cops everytime behind her in whole epi...like tom n jerry...ROFL 

i jst say hatts off her to play these charater very beautifully dat m speechless...being a loyal sukku fan its abig achevment of us too dat we r the fan of one of damn talented actress...

love u sukku n always proud to b ur fan...love the habit of urs to  do experment wid ur talent...go gal go..ur fans r always wid uHugHug

Thanks =) Yes, that's one thing that I like about Suku is she does experiment playing different roles. I was also excited to watch her in Shapath since I badly wanted to see her play good roles after PKYEK.
AWW u welcum...
yes exactly...i also love this habit of her..she is so intelligent n perfect actress...hmm but she plying jazz charater also very awsumly although cvs hv runined her charater n finised the charm but still she is doing excellent job as jazz...  n yea very soon she will come as lead wid a new good role...m sureWink Day Dreaming but i m so glad n proud to see her in shapath s role..she always makes her fans happy wid sum surprises dats y i love her alotHug
n btw she really look so hot as monisha so fresh like a english movie leads n so cute as bindya wow dat was very cool look in bob hair cutDay Dreaming Day Dreaming so loved her attitude body language n style of bindya in shapth...StarClapDay Dreaming

Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 15 October 2012 at 11:19am

RidziPiaJazSimi

IF-Sizzlerz

RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged

@tabzi..tanx a lot dea..she luks hot as moni n innocent as lina..

u welcum renu...yea she is looking so hot in red hot WinkDay Dreaming  n all the rest charater she is jst so cuteEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.