Hum ne li hai... Shapath

   

Sonia, Monisha, Bindiya & Leena- Four in ONE! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Joined: 08 March 2012

Posts: 7773

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

For Sukriti's episode, we had so many guests to our forum! Welcome! Hug
Welcome all !!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninja.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sonia, Monisha, Bindiya & Leena- Four in ONE! (Page 3)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Joined: 08 March 2012

Posts: 7773

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Sab itne bare bare PARAGRAPH ke size ke comments kyun post kar rahe hai??Dead

Ninja.

IF-Stunnerz

Ninja.

Joined: 27 February 2011

Posts: 29820

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkcocoa_renu

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan


<font size="2" color="#660066"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">hello haturi... i havent watch the entire episode but I watched half.. i will catch the other half soon...
</font></font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#660066">I assumed the story might resemble some book orEnglishflicks.. im happy Suku tried it and she proved again how she is a versatile actress... i appreciate her attempt and she was looking very good as Monisha...</font>

monisha had a short haircut kya?



Nope! It was Bindiya who had a short haircut. Monisha was that one who had long straight hair.

Achilles_Styx

IF-Sizzlerz

Achilles_Styx

Joined: 10 December 2010

Posts: 12463

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninja_hattori

Originally posted by darkcocoa_renu

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan


<font size="2" color="#660066"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">hello haturi... i havent watch the entire episode but I watched half.. i will catch the other half soon...
</font></font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#660066">I assumed the story might resemble some book orEnglishflicks.. im happy Suku tried it and she proved again how she is a versatile actress... i appreciate her attempt and she was looking very good as Monisha...</font>

monisha had a short haircut kya?



Nope! It was Bindiya who had a short haircut. Monisha was that one who had long straight hair.

d one vd red attire.ryt?

Ninja.

IF-Stunnerz

Ninja.

Joined: 27 February 2011

Posts: 29820

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

For Sukriti's episode, we had so many guests to our forum! Welcome! Hug



Haha! Thanks, Shreya! Hug Did U like the episode, btw?

Ninja.

IF-Stunnerz

Ninja.

Joined: 27 February 2011

Posts: 29820

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkcocoa_renu


d one vd red attire.ryt?

Well, the red dress one who had stolen the jewellery was Bindiya. Actually she came to that jewellery shop as Monisha.

Achilles_Styx

IF-Sizzlerz

Achilles_Styx

Joined: 10 December 2010

Posts: 12463

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninja_hattori

Originally posted by darkcocoa_renu


d one vd red attire.ryt?

Well, the red dress one who had stolen the jewellery was Bindiya. Actually she came to that jewellery shop as Monisha.

umm nabi..can u post pix of all d four vd der names.plz??

Ninja.

IF-Stunnerz

Ninja.

Joined: 27 February 2011

Posts: 29820

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Couldn't find Bindiya's pics. As for Sonia, her photos were only shown, since she's already dead by then. If U ask me about those photos, one of them was this one lol -

Monisha
http://i.imgur.com/7T5lN.jpg

Leena
http://www.tellychakkar.com/sites/tellychakkar.com/files/imagecache/Display_445x297/images/story/2012/10/09/sukirti.jpg

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.