Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Sonia, Monisha, Bindiya & Leena- Four in ONE! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackBeauty-

Have you heard of this author called Mary Higgins Clark? She is a mystery novel writer and today's episode was a combination of the plots of two of her novels, one based on identity thefts and the other on the same issue of a surgeon father losing his daughter and giving the same face to different girls.

I know the first book you're talking about, but what's the title of the second one? I don't remember reading that one.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sonia, Monisha, Bindiya & Leena- Four in ONE! (Page 2)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sukugeny

IF-Rockerz

sukugeny

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
umm nice post on suku...by u..haha...u know mera bhi yhi hal hai abt suku..IF bhi km aati hun b..

suku is alwys fab according to char...love her a lot.

nt seen epi bt still ur post told me all..thnx fr
mking post on SUKU.

@black beuty...neetz...yup sab copy paste hota hai..in desi lanuage ...bt suku must b fantabulos..
tu thi kha nabila...MISSED U...n our discussion on suku...long time na...vl cm on ur scrap book.k...bt nt nw..ftr my xm.k.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SukuKiiDeewani--Zariyat--.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

I know the first book you're talking about, but what's the title of the second one? I don't remember reading that one.

It's called 'Let Me Call You Sweetheart'Smile

SukuKiiDeewani

IF-Dazzler

SukuKiiDeewani

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Thanks dear for such a lovely post ,... nice episode ,...

RidziPiaJazSimi

IF-Sizzlerz

RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
awsum topic ninja...i got late otherwise i were make one also...but ur topic is wonderful to appreciate sukku work...she really deserves it...

abt show sukku is so talented actress n  i love her dat habit to take challenging work for her...its too difficult to play 4 roles in 1 show n dats also same timing...u know my brain is like I FEEL LIKE mad like to see shapth...sukku make running cops everytime behind her in whole epi...like tom n jerry...ROFL 

i jst say hatts off her to play these charater very beautifully dat m speechless...being a loyal sukku fan its abig achevment of us too dat we r the fan of one of damn talented actress...

love u sukku n always proud to b ur fan...love the habit of urs to  do experment wid ur talent...go gal go..ur fans r always wid uHugHug

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Awesome post. The episode was brilliant and so was Sukirti's rendition of the girls. It was really fab.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninja.

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

JAJ, PLL Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
hello haturi... i havent watch the entire episode but I watched half.. i will catch the other half soon...
I assumed the story might resemble some book or English flicks.. im happy Suku tried it and she proved again how she is a versatile actress... i appreciate her attempt and she was looking very good as Monisha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninja.

Achilles_Styx

IF-Sizzlerz

Achilles_Styx

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

<font size="2" color="#660066"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">hello haturi... i havent watch the entire episode but I watched half.. i will catch the other half soon...
</font></font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#660066">I assumed the story might resemble some book orEnglishflicks.. im happy Suku tried it and she proved again how she is a versatile actress... i appreciate her attempt and she was looking very good as Monisha...</font>

monisha had a short haircut kya?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.