Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Sonia, Monisha, Bindiya & Leena- Four in ONE!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Ninja.

IF-Stunnerz

Ninja.

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Today's episode started with the jewellery stolen case. One of the cons behind it was Bindiya who came to the jewellery shop as Monisha instead. Though we found it later that Bindiya and Monisha weren't the same person. No, twists didn't end there. The very next day, a bank robbery happened and one of them exactly looked like Monisha or Bindiya or whatever you say.

While investigating, we got to know that one who was with the bank robbery was Sonia but again it's revealed later that the real 'Sonia' passed away a few years ago. Then who's this one? Okay, the last one was Leena who used Sonia's name to hide her real identity just like Bindiya used Monisha's.

At one point, it might seem like Monisha had nothing to do with all these things. No, here's the mistake. She's actually the real RINGMASTER of all and used Bindiya & Leena according to her plans. Needless to say, Bindiya wasn't that innocent and helpless like Leena.

P.S. In a nutshell, that was the story of today's episode. I ain't a regular viewer of
Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath but had to watch it for Sukirti. She's the life of today's epi and her portrayal of Sonia, Monisha, Bindiya & Leena made her so. We can easily say how difficult it is to play more than one character in a show/film and here she played FOUR different characters. I think she quite nailed it.Star As a fan, it's indeed a happy moment but most importantly I ain't satisfied with her current show and so seeing her play some unique characters in Shapath made me happy of being her fan again. Embarrassed It's actually hardly seen such popular actors of TV play any characters in episodic shows. Hence I used the word 'unique. Tongue Actually after a long time, the fan in me is so happy, haha!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01sukusonu525.SmokeySilence.harinisriram39SukuKiiDeewani--Zariyat--sukugeny.Sukirticious.Achilles_StyxRidziPiaJazSimi.DarkParadise..bookworm-ALS--Fearless_Lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sonia, Monisha, Bindiya & Leena- Four in ONE!" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sukirticious.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sukirticious.

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for dear sharing it ,i always like her but not like her current role in rssi ,...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninja.

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Hello, Ninja.
I'm an on and off viewer of the show, thanks to Piyush and Hasan. The show generally has great actors but these two are is my absolute favourites. Stopped watching it a while back though and watched it today for Sukirti but more than her for the four girls with the same face.
Tbh, I was disappointed. Why? Have you heard of this author called Mary Higgins Clark? She is a mystery novel writer and today's episode was a combination of the plots of two of her novels, one based on identity thefts and the other on the same issue of a surgeon father losing his daughter and giving the same face to different girls.
Sukirti mentioned in her interview that one girl out of the four will be innocent and that was obviously Leena. So there had to be more to Monisha, I knew that. But I guess I didn't think far enough to interpret that she'll actually be the mastermind behind the entire plan.

Well, I'll just say that I've seen this show churn out better episodes script-wise and what is original. But on Sukirti's front, I'm glad she took this up (:

Ninja.

destineyyy

IF-Dazzler

destineyyy

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
lovely post!!

Ninja.

Ninja.

IF-Stunnerz

Ninja.

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackBeauty-

Hello, Ninja.
I'm an on and off viewer of the show, thanks to Piyush and Hasan. The show generally has great actors but these two are is my absolute favourites. Stopped watching it a while back though and watched it today for Sukirti but more than her for the four girls with the same face.
Tbh, I was disappointed. Why? Have you heard of this author called Mary Higgins Clark? She is a mystery novel writer and today's episode was a combination of the plots of two of her novels, one based on identity thefts and the other on the same issue of a surgeon father losing his daughter and giving the same face to different girls.
Sukirti mentioned in her interview that one girl out of the four will be innocent and that was obviously Leena. So there had to be more to Monisha, I knew that. But I guess I didn't think far enough to interpret that she'll actually be the mastermind behind the entire plan.

Well, I'll just say that I've seen this show churn out better episodes script-wise and what is original. But on Sukirti's front, I'm glad she took this up (:

Sorry, I haven't read Mary Higgins Clark's novels. But yea, I ain't surprised at all if the theme of  today's episode was copied/inspired from her novels. It's become a trend in all tv shows and movies, you know. I've stopped bothering about it. Irony, I know! Well, actually I'm too much pissed of how her character has become in RSSI. Seriously, I don't think anyone could hate their favourites' show as much as me. LOL, this is actually true, in my case! So despite its flaws, I'm happy that here Suku's roles were much much better than her another current show.  It's like the satisfaction when one gets from the very average success of him but still he gets because he manages to improve somehow even though it's just a little bit. That's actually the real reason and I vented out all my frustration through that post as well , haha!

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Liking/hating a show has to do with the script not the actor and we know Sukirti does not write RSSI. Anyway, let's not get another show here.
You're right about Indian shows/movies getting inspired by foreign material and I am used to it but even then, when I see it I definitely hold it against the script-writer.

Ninja.

IF-Stunnerz

Ninja.

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackBeauty-

Liking/hating a show has to do with the script not the actor and we know Sukirti does not write RSSI. Anyway, let's not get another show here.
You're right about Indian shows/movies getting inspired by foreign material and I am used to it but even then, when I see it I definitely hold it against the script-writer.

Yes, she doesn't write RSSI, LOL! I'm basically trying to say just like we feel great watching our favs in well-made shows/roles, it's possible to happen the opposite way as well. In the end, they make us like them through their work/performance. So, if that happens to our favs , it matters a lot. After all, that's why we're their fans, no?

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
For Sukriti's episode, we had so many guests to our forum! Welcome! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Zariyat--.DarkParadise..Ninja.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.