Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rash2222

guys but i can't stop laughing after seeing what mockery zee made of purvi yr😆... matlab it had no resemblance from the tag line yr... i thought purvi will emerge as a fighter but she was just standing their...  

it was like on diwali you have two types of bomb na one high intensity and second low intensity ... it was less than low intensity... 

I think promo was for Purvi's birthday but for purvi I want to sing this song Waqt ne kiya kya haseen sitam
Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AshuNaik

Lol and what a high class promo Zee showed.. :P

even in yesterday precap they showed it that way that archana might get affected with this bomb... today also when the person was putting the bomb the whole focus was on archana only... dude they literally killed it...people started imagining purvi as main lead of pr... dream shattered i must say...
LoveTVShows thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashwin_Hegde

just saw that on fb page some days back..may be around nov 2nd week or so..bt im not sure of this..i was just asking u

link please
Ashwin_Hegde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshuNaik

Lol and what a high class promo Zee showed.. :P

did they showed promo on leap??? what was it like?
LoveTVShows thumbnail

Originally posted by: rash2222

even in yesterday precap they showed it that way that archana might get affected with this bomb... today also when the person was putting the bomb the whole focus was on archana only... dude they literally killed it...people started imagining purvi as main lead of pr... dream shattered i must say...

It was Archana's story, It is Archana's story and will always be Archana's story .
Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
rash2222 thumbnail
ashu get the new promo of anki dance na... she was looking very good...plus when all 4 were dancing on chandelier it looked amazing... 
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashwin_Hegde

did they showed promo on leap??? what was it like?

No Ashwin we r talking abt the old promo..

Btw search for ZRA promo link.. The new one.. All ladies dancing on inn aakhon ki masti...
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmmm so looks like Anki might not be quitting.There seems to be a sudden change in the story-line. As I thought this bomb stuff was a prelude to leap happening n entire D's shifting to Mumbai.
MY guess now that the pregnancy track is not happening (at least for now) and may be the story is focused on Archu - Soham track more after leap.
I remember that in the ZRA promo truck with Hiten,Anki n RD, RD mentioned that Archu/Anki is the heroine after leap. 
So may be did Ekta change the sotryline in such a way that the main focus is on Archu/Anki and how she brings back Soham to D's .Not sure but certainly the pregnancy/Nani track is not happening for now (For now ,later on it might and at that time Anki might quit and Ekta might have taken time till that time to figure out things)
and even I guess Purvi's so called birthday bash also seems to be halted and there is a sudden surge for the leap.
Not sure whats happening but from looks of things may be Ekta might have convinced Anki to stay on at least for some more time may be.
Any idea dears.I am confused.
rash2222 thumbnail
what a joke some people in arjun purvi AT saying we should ask people magazine to take their interview ... full on comparison with sushita
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No news on Ankita today as well...

Maybe Ekta convinced her to stay for some time till she can find a replacement or maybe change things in the story that Ankita is not happy about ( like the double pregnancy track ) .Still, I would like Ankita to leave specially if things stay the way they are right now ...only like the Soham track other than that the rest are boring ...