Pavitra Rishta

Ankita Lokhande AT#8- Tumhe Jo Maine Dekha (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

yr how we will come to know where is ankita going this navratri festival as guests...i really want to know where is she going... they are so private that they won't even tell to the media or there fans

Rashi re isnt there any special maha epi or some celebration done in PR itself for this...I thought Zee/PR would have some celebration for this re..
Well I hope to see a SBS/SBB segment of Anki celebration it with her family..Ah how I wish in between as a surprise we get to see Sush also like Sush came to be with her or Anki visiting Sush Wink

PS : Nice siggy Rashi Big smile

Edited by Jaishankar - 16 October 2012 at 2:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13fansush

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankita Lokhande AT#8- Tumhe Jo Maine Dekha (Page 8)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Thank you all my dears for the wishes again..Big smile..All you dears are fantastic with your posts dears ..keep them coming Clap
hahahaha Rasika dear the admiration for Anki from my side is more than skin deep and she is for our Sush ..I will just stand back and keep the admiration going for my marathi mulgi teacher LOL so that I can impress her..Anki nahin tho uski cousin hi sahi (10% minimum of Anki would be there which is enough I guess LOL)...Agar if my impress my marathi mulgi teacher chances hai re to get in touch with her cousin..
Something is better than nothing dear LOLLOL

Edited by Jaishankar - 16 October 2012 at 3:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13stefanandrefansush

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Once again flawless performance by Anki and Hiten Clap
The most amazing thing is ,one can clearly see that Anki looks so stunning that she is no way looks like a mother of 21/22 year old Soham..
But the best thing is in-spite of that ,Archu/Anki makes viewers feel the pain of the mother wanting to get back to her long lost son Soham , absolutely brilliant performances Clap
Anki has set a benchmark of exemplary performances and she seems to be raising the bar every going epi Clap
With Archu - Soham bond more out-standing performances coming our way from Anki Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13fansush

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13Ashwin_HegdeJaishankarstefanandregaurav_ankita08fansush

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
super pic of anki ashu  thnks  !
looks frm  zee 20yr cele

she is beautiful...

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Thank you all my dears for the wishes again..Big smile..All you dears are fantastic with your posts dears ..keep them coming Clap
hahahaha Rasika dear the admiration for Anki from my side is more than skin deep and she is for our Sush ..I will just stand back and keep the admiration going for my marathi mulgi teacher LOL so that I can impress her..Anki nahin tho uski cousin hi sahi (10% minimum of Anki would be there which is enough I guess LOL)...Agar if my impress my marathi mulgi teacher chances hai re to get in touch with her cousin..
Something is better than nothing dear LOLLOL

jai     hmm    nazar   kahin     ...nishana    kahin...LOLLOL

all        the   best    dear   !    

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Once again flawless performance by Anki and Hiten Clap
The most amazing thing is ,one can clearly see that Anki looks so stunning that she is no way looks like a mother of 21/22 year old Soham..
But the best thing is in-spite of that ,Archu/Anki makes viewers feel the pain of the mother wanting to get back to her long lost son Soham , absolutely brilliant performances Clap
Anki has set a benchmark of exemplary performances and she seems to be raising the bar every going epi Clap
With Archu - Soham bond more out-standing performances coming our way from Anki Big smile

ya jai      what a perf  Clap   i mean     its was   per...fect...no other word!

n she has no formal training of acting    ...shes a natural!
                  proud   to be her fan!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Edited by gaurav_ankita08 - 17 October 2012 at 3:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13Jaishankarfansush

Post Reply New Post

Go to top