Pavitra Rishta

Ankita Lokhande AT#8- Tumhe Jo Maine Dekha (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 150

Page 1 Page 149
Page   of 150

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by nikitagmc

ok guys just saw the promo and it sucks big time... although our anki was looking very pretty... yes manav and archana were doing durga puja... but i am so disgusted with the show right now can't even tell ... it was such a sweet simple love story of our manav archana but now has degraded to nothing but a stupid love triangle and with two girls becoming pregnant with same guy... i am telling this show going off air and the main reason will be this love triangle love story... 

Tell me about it!Angry PAvitra Rishta will be remembered as the worst show on Zee now. At least that is what it has become now. Poori story ka kachra kar diya hai!  And story toh story, I toh don't even find any of the characters interesting or one which we can remotely associate to! All are caricatures of the old ones and poorly written out. None of them touch me- in fact they disgust me- the only character I like to some extent is Teju! And my Mom still watches it for god knows what reason! She says lead is beautiful. Lead is beautiful that toh I also know, but for how long can she alone save the show. PAthetic show! I hope it shuts down soon and Anki doesn't have to tolerate it for 3 more months.
i couldn't agree with you anymore yr... not your mom i guess many mom watch this show for anki aka archu only... nobody gets connected with the younger generation... most annoying part is people start comparing that arjun purvi share PAVITRA RISHTA in same way as archana manav does... how come arjun making two girls pregnant ... dude arjun has some solid issues i tell you LOL he is quite capableBig smile

MAnav Archana being compared to Arjun Purvi is seriously annoying! For one, their characters were immensely likeable in the first six months of the show- they were well sketched out and you could connect to Archana and Manav both- they stuck a chord with the audience. Their back stories were also very interesting- it explained their natures and the decisions they later made in the show- the decisions may have been wrong but they went with their characterization so the show was palatable- Manav and Archana sacrifising for their family and being weak willed was palatable cos they had been shown like that since the first episode- that they lived for others and had low self esteem! I will admit that there have been many bad things shown in PR earlier also, sindoor on Shravani was the worst, but it was backed by a storyline and strong reasons- which are not there now! The Arjun Purvi Ovi track lacks so much of substance-honestly the only person I feel sorry for is Ovi cos she had no one to guide her properly when she was alone and ended up making on mistake after another-- and I know that yet she will only be made the villain in the end which just annoys me more. As for Soham Archu Varsha track- it was a mistake to have started it in the first place. It just makes me feel sorry and sad about the fate of ArMan's child.Cry All of us waited so long for ArMan's baby, the first kid died, second has turned into a gunda.
even i feel bad coz nobody guided her when she was doing bad... plus now some are saying she must have drugged arjun or that is not arjun's kid it must be somebody's else... or she is faking pregnancy... totally disgusting i must say...
rashi,niki u r telling my wordsSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankita Lokhande AT#8- Tumhe Jo Maine Dekha (Page 150)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Lets move to the new AT :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushkita10

Post Reply New Post

Go to top