Aasman Se Aage

Apurva @ Yeh Rishta 1000 episode celebration (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing shanti, i loved the bearded look. hope to see him in a new show soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apurva @ Yeh Rishta 1000 episode celebration (Page 2)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
hey is Apurva doing any new show??
He is in a new look... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Zan no clue yet about what he plans to do but there was an interview during the celebration and he mentioned that he would be back to entertain and to hope & pray

So my fingers crossed & yep would love to see him back with a new look & another amazing role !!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorzan101

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Two more articles which talk abt Apu having a beard ...

14 Oct 2012

Hindustan Times (Mumbai)

1,000 CUTS
WHAT: TV show party WHERE: Film City, Goregaon

Producer Rajan Shahi hosted a bash to celebrate the completion of 1,000 episodes of his show, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. The guest list was made up of TV stars and they were welcomed by traditional dhol players. Apurva Agnihotri's bearded look was the cynosure of all eyes. Chitrashi Rawat was overheard talking about how she never misses an episode of Bigg Boss just because of friend Delnaaz Irani who's in it. Smiley Suri was blabbering about how Shahi was supposed to launch her in a film which never materialised.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope to see him soon ... Just want to see a show with him in it... My wish for the longest time Smile

Edited by shanti05 - 15 October 2012 at 8:07pm

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
A clipping of Apurva @ Yeh Rishtha Party where he spoke abt his association with Rajan Shahi with JJKN & Bidaaii...

He also said that he will be back to entertain which was long due with Shilpa..

Hope this new look of his is for the show ..Looking forward to seeing you Apu .. I hope you are going to hve this look when u come bak to entertain..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorzan101

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
thanks shanti.
Apurva with beard it's something new for me.. For me His new look is good..too good. I just hope this arrangemets are for his next show...

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the videos shanti. i hope apu comes back to entertain us soon. we are waiting

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.