Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Two more articles which talk abt Apu having a beard ...

14 Oct 2012

Hindustan Times (Mumbai)

1,000 CUTS
WHAT: TV show party WHERE: Film City, Goregaon

Producer Rajan Shahi hosted a bash to celebrate the completion of 1,000 episodes of his show, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. The guest list was made up of TV stars and they were welcomed by traditional dhol players. Apurva Agnihotri's bearded look was the cynosure of all eyes. Chitrashi Rawat was overheard talking about how she never misses an episode of Bigg Boss just because of friend Delnaaz Irani who's in it. Smiley Suri was blabbering about how Shahi was supposed to launch her in a film which never materialised.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope to see him soon ... Just want to see a show with him in it... My wish for the longest time 😊

Edited by shanti05 - 11 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
A clipping of Apurva @ Yeh Rishtha Party where he spoke abt his association with Rajan Shahi with JJKN & Bidaaii...

He also said that he will be back to entertain which was long due with Shilpa..

Hope this new look of his is for the show ..Looking forward to seeing you Apu .. I hope you are going to hve this look when u come bak to entertain..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHXVXy9lzMw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns8pCCHw6bc&feature=channel&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks shanti.
Apurva with beard it's something new for me.. For me His new look is good..too good. I just hope this arrangemets are for his next show...
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing the videos shanti. i hope apu comes back to entertain us soon. we are waiting