Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Here are some pictures from the celebration

PHOTOS: Karan Mehra-Hina Khan celebrate 1000 episodes of \'Yeh Rishta Kya Khelata Hai\'

Rajan Shahi's 'Yeh Rishta Kya Khelata Hai' has completed 1000 episodes. The entire team was spotted celebrating with joy and zing at Film City, Mumbai. Heena Khan, a.k.a Akshara came alone whereas, Karan Mehra a.k.a Naitik came with his would be wife Nisha Rawal. The duo couldn't keep their hands off each other and enjoyed the evening to the fullest.

Rajan had also invited his other show celebrities. Present at the party were Kritika Kamra, Parul Chauhan, Apurva Agnihotri with wife Shilpa Agnihotri, Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh, Vivian Desena, Mohit Sehgal, Kinshuk Mahajan, Jay Soni, Ragini Khanna, Sharad Kelkar, Mona Vasu, Anuj Saxena, Vishal Malhotra and many others.

Kushal Punjabi was also present ( remembered DC & Alan's knok Jhok LOLLOLLOL)

The article had this line too: Apurva Agnihotri garnered attention for his bearded look.Embarrassed

I hope to see you back Apu in another show soon, Maybe with a new look .. Fingers crossed 3 months since ASA got over still fresh in my mind wish to see you in any role as DC scaled up so high you were magnanimous !! ClapClapClap

Armaan , DPS, Shekhar, Anmol , DC ...& more and beyond as you r definitely needed on my Television screen...Smile

Edited by shanti05 - 13 October 2012 at 1:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFananizorswethasyam08zan101

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apurva @ Yeh Rishta 1000 episode celebration" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyothi_cool

IF-Rockerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
wats with the beard

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Wow! He is looking matured and more handsome...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

wats with the beard
Donno must be chilling out or doing something only the LORD knows...LOLLOL

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

Wow! He is looking matured and more handsome...
Bhanu we are holding a waiting candle when he will be back on screen .. I hope to see him soon ... DC was awesome.. Wish to see him in any role hope something is SKETCHED for him...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFananizor

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Why did he grow beard ErmmLOL

Waiting to see him soon in some good show Day Dreaming

amina084shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Swetha I think he will be coming in a show sometime.. He spoke in the interview.. Well Maybe a new look .. Only the LORD can answer LOLLOL.. Waise I wouldn't mind him with this look as long as he is comfortable and he enjoys I am game for it Embarrassed

ApoorvaFanswethasyam08

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

TV stars at Rajan Shahi's bash

TNN | Oct 14, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Guests are unlikely to forget Rajan Shahi's bash, held on Friday, anytime soon. The guests around 400 of them were welcomed to the beats of dhols and were ushered in dancing.

Television actors from a host of shows were seen catching up with each other and setting the dance floor on fire. Shubhangi Atre, Parul Chauhan, Ragini Khanna, Shahbaaz Khan, Shruti Ulfat, Indira Krishnan, Anang Desai, Narendra Jha, Shrenu Parikh, Anuj Saxena, JD Majethia, Vikas Kalantri with wife Priyanka, Shilpa and Apoorva Agnihotri were amongst the many present.

Psst... Tanya Abrol was heard telling her Chak De! India co-actor Chitrashi Rawat that her parents are groom hunting for her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFananizorswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.