PSH mentioned in Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Getting slotted
Karan Singh Grover's new show Qabool Hai on Zee TV starts on October 29, but it has created much confusion among viewers about the exact time slot. While some rumours suggest that it will air at 8 pm, with Hitler Didi shifting to an early slot, other buzz is that it will be on the telly at 9.30 pm with Phir Subah Hogi moving to a late-night 11 pm slot. Apparently, this is because the makers of Phir Subah' plan to bring in an adult theme, which is apt for the night owl audience.

LINK!!

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Television/Tele-Buzz/Article1-944057.aspx

I really dnt get how more immoral they show can get when a married man is after a young woman who is marrying his nephew.
Sugni has made her choice and i feel Vikram should accept it caz the more he tries to bring Sugni closer to him the more she is going to distant herself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adhewarudenigamage

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PSH mentioned in Article" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ariarai

IF-Rockerz

ariarai

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
so true

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Thanks...
.I think Sgni & Adi is not Wrong...Only Wrong.TVS...

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

Getting slotted
Karan Singh Grover's new show Qabool Hai on Zee TV starts on October 29, but it has created much confusion among viewers about the exact time slot. While some rumours suggest that it will air at 8 pm, with Hitler Didi shifting to an early slot, other buzz is that it will be on the telly at 9.30 pm with Phir Subah Hogi moving to a late-night 11 pm slot. Apparently, this is because the makers of Phir Subah' plan to bring in an adult theme, which is apt for the night owl audience.

LINK!!

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Television/Tele-Buzz/Article1-944057.aspx

I really dnt get how more immoral they show can get when a married man is after a young woman who is marrying his nephew.
Sugni has made her choice and i feel Vikram should accept it caz the more he tries to bring Sugni closer to him the more she is going to distant herself.

On Sony  Show.."Kuch to log kahenge" also..come at 11pm ..But this is a Nice Show..Not a..Adult Show...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.