Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
shirin- your reply sounded like a dream to me.!Hug Thanx a lot for such a big appreciation. Your words encourage me a lot as Surya do.! And we medicos are also humans of flesh & blood though we tear both to health... Thanks again dear.!

UMDU- I'm really speechless reading your replies every time. Its my good fortune that I being appreciated by an elder & seasoned person like you. I treasure each & every word of your comment. Its your big heart that calls my rantings as poems.! I dont know how to thank you. I bow before you. I don't know whether I have any extra soul within. But many times I feel I'm someone else while I write...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayeshi-seelaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dreams and Beyond... (Page 4)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

Btw Jam di... I find you more Surajistic than Sandyistic...!!! In your previous letter Suraj was expressing his love n care 4 Sandy n seeking chance to help her to rise n shine... And now Sandy is expressing how Suraj made her fall in love with life again n asking for his care n love...!!! Hmmm... Day Dreaming02 I little differ from UMDU aunty... I think Suraj's soul got into you...!!!02LOL02
shirin, you know, if Sooraj were married to any other girl, he would have been the same, his love would have been remained the same. But I dont think Sandhya would have been the same if she were married to some other guy. Thats why they are together. And of course, Sandy has Sooraj only within her these days. She is basking & bathing in him. Then how can she speak about herself beyond him.?Day Dreaming..

About whose soul I really do have, I feel I'm having Bhabho within.LOL.

-Ayeshi-seelaks

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
inFan- thanks a lot dear.! Some times small things mean a lot..so your words are. All credits to SurYa for making me write...

bharati di- that was a comment I treasure forever. I'm speechless for such a compliment from you. Thanks a lot and a lot.Big smile Have my platonic hugs..Hug.Hug

-Ayeshi-seelaks

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niruba

JAM, once again another brilliant piece from you...loved it a lot, I have no words to praise you...
dear, you're so encouraging. I've no words to express my gratitude towards you for that.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seelaks

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Amazing post JAM, artistic & heart-rending portrayal of Sandhya's inner thoughts, loved it to the core dear. ClapClap

Keep such post coming, I am simply awe-struck by your posts & superb writings. Star Loved the way you compared the dream to a seed of lotus

thanks a lot dada, for such million volt compliments...huggies 4 u...Hug.Hug.Hug.Hug.! I selected lotus seed to compare her dream because lotus seeds remain alive even for thousands of years despite any hard circumstances and they germinate into a new lotus when favouring conditions arise.. I loved the way you analyse & understand my words.Star

seelaksSAIBALROUTH

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
@Jami :- Oh teri !!! It is not a dream. I have been active only for the  past three-four days. Dont know how long I will be able to continue. Wink

-Jamy-SAIBALROUTH

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buddhinie

Wow JAMy,Once again you make me lost in your words...Big smileIt's awesome.Both sandhya and Suraj live inside you or perhaps you may live in them...Wink
awww...you're so sweet & encouraging dear.! I'm glad to read such words from you.Big smile. Thanks a lot!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BuddhinieseelaksSAIBALROUTH

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wish.naren

Dear JAM...!

As used to mention, I have the same thing to say!!!When one write form their heart, it flows in their words!!!Keep writing...!!
thanks a lot Vishnu.Star Your words are really encouraging...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

Post Reply New Post

Go to top