Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Amazing post JAM, artistic & heart-rending portrayal of Sandhya's inner thoughts, loved it to the core dear. ClapClap

Keep such post coming, I am simply awe-struck by your posts & superb writings. Star Loved the way you compared the dream to a seed of lotus

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Ayeshi-Brahmaputra-Liebe--Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dreams and Beyond... (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Buddhinie

Buddhinie

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Wow JAMy,Once again you make me lost in your words...Big smileIt's awesome.Both sandhya and Suraj live inside you or perhaps you may live in them...Wink

b2011-Ayeshi-Brahmaputra-Amli--Liebe-

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Dear JAM...!

As used to mention, I have the same thing to say!!! 

When one write form their heart, it flows in their words!!! 

Keep writing...!!

b2011-Ayeshi-Brahmaputra-Amli--Liebe-

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
i am rendered speechless ..just infinite hugs jamiHugHugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Ayeshi-Brahmaputra-Amli-

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
yeh kya hua??? Saare log 'speechless' kyon hai...??Shocked. Koi doctor ni hai kya yahan?LOL. Ab main kya bolu...?Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Ayeshi-seelaks

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
amlu- ab tharo bolti kaise bandh ho gayi?Shocked. Yeh toh gazab ki baat hai..Approve..aur I can sense you behind your words... Tu mhari upar waali billi.. Hoping its not hot in Gujland, I'm sending platonic hugs..Hug.Hug.Hug.Hug... Thanks a lot amlu..

farhi- tharo bhi...??Shocked. Haila..! I also learnt words can sound so beautiful after reading your posts. You always make wonderful rainbows with minimum colours... Clap... And thanx a lot dear.!

both- you both are my best friends in SurYaland. Dont bow before me...if I write, it is inspired by you only. All credits go to SurYa & only SurYa..Star

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011farhana874-Ayeshi-seelaksSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
deebz- thanks a lot dear.! the whole epi made me speechless. This time it was Sandy, not Sunny who shook my heart...yeah! Now she can sleep peacefully in his arms. No more nightmares will haunt her.Day Dreaming

sindu- and I'm blessed to read such comments from you. Thanks a lot dear.Big smile Our CVs are really great. They gave us the most matured & romantic pair on earth...we are lost in them...always and forever.

b2011Deebz-Ayeshi-seelaks

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
salaami- haila.! Somebody pinch me.Pinch. Am I dreaming???Shocked. Did you really comment.? Laksmi akka, I'm blessed today to hear two words from you. They mean a lot for me.! Thanks a lot.Big smile

samah- thanx a lot dear! Big smile. Its really a feeling beyond words, to be loved for what I write..thank u.!

b2011-Ayeshi-SwerveBaeseelaks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top