Important,pliz peep in+important note pg:3 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by swetsurati

@jarin-baby swini ko PM karke puchho naa ki kya baat hai?
@niya-dear apni sis ko bolo humpe zulm mat karo ushe wapas ane k liye bolo
ok mai abhi karti hu
Originally posted by Jarin04

ok mai abhi karti hu
Dusri janm mei agar mei ussey bari nikli tabh jarror bolungi.Keunki abh toh unka time hai humpar julm karne ka.N i must say bohout achey seh karti hai wo.
Originally posted by Hawa_Hawai1

Dusri janm mei agar mei ussey bari nikli tabh jarror bolungi.Keunki abh toh unka time hai humpar julm karne ka.N i must say bohout achey seh karti hai wo.
nia dear hum toh tumhe ush ko messege dene ke liye keh rahe bata dena ushe...
Originally posted by Hawa_Hawai1

hey trishika plzz tell swini to cum back
@Jarin n Surati:Uskey liye mam ko phone bhi toh pakarr na parega na.
Res
Unres(here is the copy)
NOTE
[COLOT=red]Friends the crazycreative have planned a GLOBE TREASURE HUNT for all of you,during Hallowen.
You will get to
TEAM UP WITH YOUR MEMBERS.
And get to go TRICK OR TREAT through out IF!!![/COLOR]
NOTE:This is a funfilled game so let us join hands togather.
Uh oh,I bet I have confused everyone!Alright here is the STEP BY STEP explanation!
Basically each forum will get to make a Haunted house Thread for Hallowen byOctober 26th,2012!A particular member can ONLY BE A PART OF ONE FORUM!The crazycreatives will present atreasure(a piece of a puzzle)based on the completion of the thread and the particular forum team will have to hide the treasure withing their forums and come up with three clues by the 27th of October,2012.Starting OCTOBER 28th till the 31st,all the participating forum teams will have to go around each other's hunted house"trick or treating"for the clues to find the treasure in the respective forums.Once you find all the treasure assocaited with each of the hunted houses(depending on the number of participating forums),you have to put the pieces tagether and send the answer(as to what the whole picture symbolizes)to crazycreative account.So here is all you have to do!
...STEPS...

Once you read this thread,contact fellow members from ONE PARTICULAR FORUM OF YOU INTEREST!After foarming a team,pm the crazy creative account with your TEAM NAME and FORUM,as well as all the members names.
NOTE:A member can only be a part of ONE FORUM!
OPEN A WORKING THREAD in your forum!Start working on a haunted house themed thread and decorate it accordingly.Post the FINAL THREAD in your team's FORUM by OCTOBER 26th,2012.
NOTE:You just need to open HALLOWEN HAUNTED HOUSE THEMED thread welcoming fellow members of IF for TRICK or TREAT!YOU DON NOT need to organize any games/contests in this particular thread.
PM your final thread link to the crazyreatives account!Once recived the CC Team will send you ONE SMALL PEICE OF A PUZZLE.This will be ur treasure!
Find a thread that is fairly recent and hidetreasure in one of the posts IN YOUR FORUM.Then come up with THREE sequential clues!For example
1st CLUE:Generic Topic of the thread.
2nd CLUE:Specific Topic/Subject
3rd CLUE:Post maker,etc;

NOTE:Please avoid any detailed orinted threads!You want those who dont watch the shows to find the clues as well.
Send all your clues(write in words)and where you've hidden your treasure(link of the particular post)to the crazycreative account for verification by the 27th of October,2012.
SCROOL DOWNEdited by Choco.Swiss - 11 years ago
Treasure hunt sounds fun... add me in the team too😉
we've got some hunting to do😈🤣... Lets hunt the treasure down guyz
 ðŸ˜†

what direct link u wanna add in sorry I didnt understand 😕😆

also could u tell more abt the treasure hunt how it goes?

PS: Nikammi u scared me by putting my last post
in the title mekko laga ba bye post bana dya😡🤣
Edited by CharmingAngel7 - 11 years ago
From october 28th to 31st,all the participating team will get to go on a"trik or treating"treasure hunt.In other words,you will get to Visit all the other HAUNTED HOUSE around IF(Participating Forums thread,which you will get the links for through the CC CA thread).And trik or threat for luesEach clues WILL BE GIVEN ON AT TIME.YOU HAVE TO IDENTIFY the content(topic/thread/subject)presented by the clue before you can get the next clue.
More instructions will be provided as we near the hunt!
One you locate all the treasure,put the small pieces togather to identify the bigger picture.Once you've done identify the answer,pm the answer to the crazycreatives account by the 31st of October,2012.
NOTE:So our first task is to sign up.And for that we need members,captain and a name of our team.So guys jaldi.Here is the link:http://ww.india-forums.com/forum-posts.asp?TID=3235471
Hope the link will work.Pliz join guys:)
Swinipriya
@Swini Hey🤗 read all of it... sounds interesting...
How many more members should b in the team?

Also the link isnt working first I thought its cuz of 'w' missing at start of it😆 but even if add a 'w' in it still doesnt work 😕
hwww itna lamba post. ise dekhke mujhe chakkar a raha hai. baad mai read karungi🤣