Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Jackie but my dad loves it. He really supports it so it's just one's prospective.

Shanti I agree with you but as Moni said their wedding is full of love and support.
Regarding getting krishna back home yes I think if Pinky will get married to babloo Pintu might do it but at the moment they can't even think of that because right now their prime objective is to stop this wedding from happening.

Moreover even if Pintu tries to bring krishna against his father's wishes krishna will never supports him and will never come. Leaving house in the current situation is out of question.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taahir004moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prishna (Page 2)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ILoVeKinshuk-

IF-Stunnerz

-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

Jackie but my dad loves it. He really supports it so it's just one's prospective.

Shanti I agree with you but as Moni said their wedding is full of love and support.
Regarding getting krishna back home yes I think if Pinky will get married to babloo Pintu might do it but at the moment they can't even think of that because right now their prime objective is to stop this wedding from happening.

Moreover even if Pintu tries to bring krishna against his father's wishes krishna will never supports him and will never come. Leaving house in the current situation is out of question.

My dad really makes me mad & i don't knw wat to do!! Pinch 

taahir004Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I completely understand

taahir004moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Jackie I can understnad what u must be feeling when ur dad or someone else tells anything bad / wrong abt Pintu . But Like Rachu said opinions differ from person to person . Some likes it some doesn't . So just enjoy the show and Pintu .Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taahir004

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Jackie I totally understand your feelings it's extremely difficult to watch a kinshuk show with some1 who watches his characters superficially, totally objectively or takes his character at face value only when one is so emotionally involved with the character. what your parents are saying isn't bad at all at least they want the betterment of the character I remember when I was watching ccbm and viren was revealed as the stalker and his behavior thereafter my granddad at 1 point told me that his character seemed to be taking drugs the way he behaved and if some1 ever behaved that way with me he would kill him. my first thought was how beyond sweet is my nana and than thought omg my nana wants to kill the love of my life and so the only thing I could muster in Viren defence was he never took drugs he only drank once and he has childhood issues. So I totally get your sentiments.

1 thing I had forgotten to mention in my initially comment was that even though in a lot of shows the leads often have to face a lot of humiliation and trials until they are successful. It is always the female character that faces the most humiliation, is degraded beyond reason, understanding and comprehension and not so much the male. But in this show it's almost the reverse coz Krishna character is almost perfect so the only thing that her enemies can pick on is her colour which is extremely lame and so the next target is the jobless, purposeless and aimless pintu and when this show gets a chance to humiliate him they do truly go overboard with it. Remember a long time ago when we had the discussion threads Sam and me mentioned ab the fact that this show was throwing gender stereotypes on its head coz it seemed that Pintu's character was almost being based on any of the many female characters on tv by making him being so family orientated, selfless and sacrificing.  So Jackie in many ways Pintu's character is there to show that men shouldn't be placed on a higher and separate pedestal as woman that if a woman can be totally devoted to her family and sacrifice everything for them becoming blind to reason so can men. So he is here to show that there is no difference btw men and woman when it comes to emotions that men can just be as fickle in their emotions as woman( hence Pintu's initial behavior of not being able to keep a single promise until the 2 deaths). And this is probably the first time a male has been shown in this light so its will take time for them to understand him bt when it comes too much for pintu to take he will leave.

Shanti as always a lovely post and we all mentioned the  family man and his own personality and forgot the fact that he is a married man and I think we all forgot this coz prishna are in this together and are trying to tackle the problem together head on. 

For problems to become an issue one has to start thinking ab them and at the moment prishna aren't being allowed to think ab themselves and their issues so only once the whole pinkloo wedding is over will they think ab themselves. if pinkloo are married than tt has no leg to stand on and will have to allow Krishna to come back since pinky is a bdo bt if pintu family still has a problem with him bringing Krishna home I see him leaving coz I think when he has to make a choice he will choose Krishna. But really it amazes me that tt still has a nerve to make demands after killing sargam that man is beyond redemption for me at the moment.

When it comes to the hierarchy of r/ship and which deserves priority I think that it depends on the situation and the couple. Your comments that after a person gets married their partner is the most important person is so true. Indian culture where ever u are in the world male/female u know that once u get married u will always put your spouse first. That's why once when the stupid ct of this show got Krishna to utter the words that she felt her loyalty 1st was with her family, than pintu, his family and work I was where did they get that from and I ended up not knowing which I found more shocking the fact that she mentioned family 1st or that pintu was 2nd on her list of important ppl in her life since by her actions he always came last. But in a way this is what happens in the real world couples are allows having fights ab the bond being too strong btw either of the spouses. Just coz we get married dnt mean the bond we had with our family ends completely. For me if it's an issue of spouses having to stick together and be united they do but when it comes to family its more complicated. If we are unaware that it would cause a problem btw us then their needs are put 1st  ( which is prishna situation at the moment) but to willing put one's marriage in jeopardy is another situation all together and i dnt see this as a problem for prishna at the moment.  

But I like to think that we maintain fake relationships and grow strong relationship and it's easier to allow a r/ship to be than to make a relationship grow and eventually take it to the next level. Both Krishna and pintu maintain fake r/ship Krishna with PBD by being oblivious to their behavior  as well as not allowing herself to sometimes be totally honest ab what she wants  and her feelings with her mom coz she dnt want to hurt her. Pintu previously took the easy way out by trying to hush things over and by avoiding confrontation by giving in to his pathetic father and brother whims. by being the peacemaker has made them view him as subservient to them. even now by not seeing his dad for what he is  

Oh and Shanti I have read all your posts and all are so amazing that i felt i couldnt rush my comments and would only comment when i had the time and so some of your older post going to comment on them soon.

Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Hi sadiab again a beautiful post initially I forgot to comment about your post you said it beautifully.

Truly said saidia if Prishna had jeoparadise their wedding for the family then we would have been against it but it is not the case. They are just staying away but are together in every up and down. They haven't sacked their own relation.

Pintu is always there with krishna when she needed him be it her suspension, her studies, Ravi's need of money or her enquiry and similarly she is with him when he needs her be it his job hunt, need to get signature or now when Banky married is on cards.

Whenever TTS objected about him helping his wife he had always took the clear stand that she is his wife and he will be there for her always. Therefore we actually don't feel that they are apart.  He had always maintain this balance and see the priorities of problems. When saraswati wanted to take krishna he saw the priority of a mother and wife who lost her husband and is scared for her daughter rather than thinking about them because he knew they will always support each other whenever they needs, When TTS had problem with krishna education wanted her to leave it he saw krishna's dream at the sametime previous night he saw how broken his brother and sonu was that he can't leave them alone and TTS kasam was also there which he couldn't break but at the time of enquiry he went with krishna instead of fulfilling Gazab demands as he knew krishna needs him. So I feel they do priortise according to needs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.