The Vampire Diaries

   

What makes Damon & Elena the 'perfect' couple? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

MrsSidMalhotra

IF-Sizzlerz

MrsSidMalhotra

Joined: 10 August 2009

Posts: 17902

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
what i love about Delena is their superb chemistry...
Damon is a bad ass Vampire ROFLROFL but he loves elena  and he's a caring person for elena ... Which she wont understand Angry i mean y she chose stefan...Ermm Angry is  she using Damon...Ermm.. after becoming vampire elena still romancing stefan Ermm huh...y...
She's goddamn selfish...Ermm Angry
POOR elena will nevaa understand Damon's feeling for her Ermm and i badly want Stelena break up ROFLROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What makes Damon & Elena the 'perfect' couple? (Page 7)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NeonLights.

IF-Sizzlerz

NeonLights.

Joined: 07 August 2009

Posts: 13543

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
."I'm fine with her either way brother, so if I do this, I'm doing it for you..." -Damon
I just love Delena cuz they so belong together..their love story wasn't rushed...it progressed beautifully in each season and its so strong now,Elena may not want to admit but she loves Damon.
Damon will always love Elena,Stefan may dislike her as a vampire..but DAMON wud never ever give up on Elena...she can be a vampire and live with Damon for eternity.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsSidMalhotra

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Joined: 03 December 2007

Posts: 11872

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SapphireFlames.

."I'm fine with her either way brother, so if I do this, I'm doing it for you..." -Damon
I just love Delena cuz they so belong together..their love story wasn't rushed...it progressed beautifully in each season and its so strong now,Elena may not want to admit but she loves Damon.
Damon will always love Elena,Stefan may dislike her as a vampire..but DAMON wud never ever give up on Elena...she can be a vampire and live with Damon for eternity.
I absolutely agree with you!!!
Damon loves her wholly and solely! We can see this in his eyes! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsSidMalhotra

MrsSidMalhotra

IF-Sizzlerz

MrsSidMalhotra

Joined: 10 August 2009

Posts: 17902

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
where is my reply niky Ermm

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Joined: 03 December 2007

Posts: 11872

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DeViLsAnGeL-

where is my reply niky Ermm
oopsy..didnt see it!
abhi karti hu! HugLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsSidMalhotra

MrsSidMalhotra

IF-Sizzlerz

MrsSidMalhotra

Joined: 10 August 2009

Posts: 17902

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Niky-

Originally posted by -DeViLsAnGeL-

where is my reply niky Ermm
oopsy..didnt see it!
abhi karti hu! HugLOL
Hug

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Joined: 03 December 2007

Posts: 11872

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DeViLsAnGeL-

what i love about Delena is their superb chemistry...
Damon is a bad ass Vampire ROFLROFL but he loves elena  and he's a caring person for elena ... Which she wont understand Angry i mean y she chose stefan...Ermm Angry is  she using Damon...Ermm.. after becoming vampire elena still romancing stefan Ermm huh...y...
She's goddamn selfish...Ermm Angry
POOR elena will nevaa understand Damon's feeling for her Ermm and i badly want Stelena break up ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL.. dekho tumhari ka asar in 4x06..ROFLROFL..
Elena is not selfish, she's a mean b*tch..AngryOuch..poor damon, i love him soo much, usko chor mujhe dekh..ROFLROFLROFL

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Joined: 03 December 2007

Posts: 11872

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DeViLsAnGeL-

Originally posted by -Niky-

Originally posted by -DeViLsAnGeL-

where is my reply niky Ermm
oopsy..didnt see it!
abhi karti hu! HugLOL
Hug
Spamming queens..CoolROFLROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Demon and Elena VM

2

vampire123 15 970 20 April 2012 at 7:05pm
By AmarKiDeewani
Stefan and Elena Heart Touching VM

2 3 4

vampire123 28 1304 07 January 2012 at 9:47am
By vampire123
Elena shouldnt have done that RatiG 0 335 10 November 2011 at 8:51pm
By RatiG
who should elena be with

2 3 4

mismeg 30 1827 06 November 2011 at 3:34am
By .JealousBasher.
Damon/Elena: Beautiful Disaster: I Love You Elena

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

patakhaguddi 1193 41557 05 March 2011 at 8:00am
By VampireBarbie

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.