The Vampire Diaries

What makes Damon & Elena the 'perfect' couple? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
@Ash, i soo agree, its not easy to be the 'second' choice always!Confused
And for damon, he only justifies his behavior because of the past! 
And i also hope, for once, elena sees him for real, understand his love!Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What makes Damon & Elena the 'perfect' couple? (Page 3)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Smash

Heya I am new here!!

Well when it comes to Damon, I think he has every right to be bitter, from his childhood he has always been second one. His life was not easy even before he became a vampire; he was always under Stefans shadow. I don't like how they portray him, always the second choice. For once I hope someone choose him, I hope Elena realise soon that she should be with Damon. She is his humanity, without her, he goes back to dark and become unpredictable. And their chemistry is just mind blowing. And if Elena really loved Stefan so much, why would she fall in love with Damon, he was suppose to be bad right ??? 

Exactly!

How did she fell in love with Damon when she irritatingly always sings the song like this, 'Its always gonna be Stefan'? LOL

A little piece of advice for little brainy Elena from my very fav actor,

"If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second." ? Johnny Depp

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Delena-cious

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@madzz, ROFLROFL
lolz so correctly said!Embarrassed..

iMadz

Ash_Smash

IF-Rockerz

Ash_Smash

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

Heya I am new here!!

Well when it comes to Damon, I think he has every right to be bitter, from his childhood he has always been second one. His life was not easy even before he became a vampire; he was always under Stefans shadow. I don't like how they portray him, always the second choice. For once I hope someone choose him, I hope Elena realise soon that she should be with Damon. She is his humanity, without her, he goes back to dark and become unpredictable. And their chemistry is just mind blowing. And if Elena really loved Stefan so much, why would she fall in love with Damon, he was suppose to be bad right ??? 

Exactly!

How did she fell in love with Damon when she irritatingly always sings the song like this, 'Its always gonna be Stefan'? LOL

"If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second." ? Johnny Depp

Oh God I really hate that song, " Its  always gonna Stefan...But I like to play with your mind Damon, and make you feel like a loser, I know I love you but I am stupid  to admit it, because I am trying to feel what I dont feel anymore, and dont want to feel what I feel for you - Elena

Edited by Ash_Smash - 16 October 2012 at 10:23am

iMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Heya I am new here!!

Exactly!

Oh God I really hate that song, " Its  always gonna Stefan...But I like to play with your mind Damon, and make you feel like a loser, I know I love you but I am stupid  to admit it, because I am trying to feel what I dont feel anymore, and dont want to feel what I feel for you - Elena

ROFL ROFL

You know? For me, there are TWO most irritating lines of the TVD, so far,

1. "I love Stefan. It's always gonna be Stefan." (Ohh...Plzzz...Spare me.Dead Do you want to RECORD it and play it all the time you see Damon? LOL)

2. "I care about you Damon!"  (The hell you care...Newbie Vamp! LOL)

GOD! I am so sick and tired of Elena saying the same thing again and again from last 3 seasons. Sleepy Bring something new, Elena. Big smile Say, Damon here's the thing, I love you but I am so chicken to accept that coz I fear that you will consume me and you will give everything that I want and Stefan does not even know what I want! LOL I can't accept that even when I kiss Stefan, I think about you! ROFL

Edited by iMadz - 16 October 2012 at 11:18pm

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL

You know? For me, there are TWO most irritating lines of the TVD, so far,

1. "I love Stefan. It's always gonna be Stefan." (Ohh...Plzzz...Spare me.Dead Do you want to RECORD it and play it all the time you see Damon? LOL)

2. "I care about you Damon!"  (The hell you care...Newbie Vamp! LOL)

GOD! I am so sick and tired of Elena saying the same thing again and again from last 3 seasons. Sleepy Bring something new, Elena. Big smile Say, Damon here's the thing, I love you but I am so chicken to accept that coz I fear that you will consume me and you will give everything that I want and Stefan does not even know what I want! LOL I can't accept that even when I kiss Stefan, I think about you! ROFL

ROFLROFL
Are u reading my mind or what????ShockedROFL
Exactly what i wanna say!!
She sooo reminds me of bella so many times! The same old same old!Ouch
And seriously, elena's being selfish like this. holding onto every person she can. 
WHY?Angry

iMadz

Ash_Smash

IF-Rockerz

Ash_Smash

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged

I want to tell a big joke !!! Ready ?? ...Really like ready ...here it goes, 

DAMON I CARE ABOUT YOU, BUT ITS ALWAYS GONNA BE STEFAN!

...ROFL

RUNS TO DAMON, I NEED YOUR HELP, I CANT KEEP THE ANIMAL BLOOD IN MY SYSTEM 

Edited by Ash_Smash - 17 October 2012 at 5:04am

iMadz

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
I dont know if i should laugh or get angry!!
I dnt want to boil my blood so i'll laugh! ROFLTongue
But i am still angry!
Its as if she's USING damon!Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top